When I heard the learn'd astronomer,
When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me,
When I was shown the charts and diagrams, to add, divide and measure them,
When I sitting heard the astronomer where he lectured with much applause in the lecture room, How soon unaccountable I became tired and sick,
Till rising and gliding out I wander'd off by myself,
In the mystical moist night air, and from time to time,
Look'd up in perfect silence at the stars.
Walt Whitman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1,096 comments:
1 – 200 of 1096 Newer› Newest»Hi there Seven, nice to see you posting again. Hope you're well?
I am well, Bleeding Chaos. And you?
That's good to hear Seven. I'm doing okay, thanks for asking.
And thanks for the new post.
It is good to see so many here. I have been enjoying your conversations, and hope you do not mind me tagging along.
Life is a blur at the moment, but promising. I wish you all a beautiful day.
More banana bread would be welcome outside my door.
A subtle hint.
Of course you're welcome to our musings and convo Seven. Anytime.
Thanks for the banana bread. You have a great Sunday now ^_^
Damn, you know how long it's been since I made banana bread? And I have six perfectly overripe bananas hanging out in the bowl upstairs!
(Really. In real life.)
I will make extra of course. And fuck, here's me with TIME to actually chat!
BC, you here? Anyone?
*crickets*
Hey Seven, just wanted to say that the Walt Whitman poem reminds me of the first time I ever saw the Milky Way. I had gone on a trip back home to Nova Scotia, and we had stayed the night with some friends in a small little town outside of Halifax. My mother's close friend lives there with her husband, right on a lake inland of the ocean.
It was late July, quiet and extremely dark. There are no streetlights in this town, so with the cool clear night, and barely any moon, I was outside with my parents and their friends. They were on the deck having a drink, and I took their dog down by the water and just sat.
I looked up at the sky to try and figure out what stars I was looking at, and I was getting really annoyed because the fire was causing a streak of light grey that ran.... wait a sec.
That streak of grey is too long. And too far up. And not a streak of smoke at all.
It dawned on me that I was looking at the Milky Way, and the longer I stared, the brighter it got. I got this feeling in my throat, like I wanted to scream, or laugh, or both. It is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.
Sadly enough, because I live in the city I haven't seen it again since. Even driving out of town, there's too much light pollution to see it completely, generally you just see the constellations and the planets and that's it.
:/
Amy, you still about?
Hi,
Later to the party as always. Oh well good to see you 7. I hope you are well.
Amy and BC how are you?
You know what, CSI Miami is bad. Not as in MJ bad but as in how the hell is this show still on and why am I watching it.
At least legend of the seeker has hot people and is campy. CSI M is just... why the hell is he putting on his sun glass and saying stupid shit.
Dust and Bones?
Hi there MJ. I never watcch CSI Miami, but it honestly looks stupid. CSI is much better, in my opinion.
Hi BC it's either that or sleep nd I am not sleepy
goodnight
Goodnight MJ sweet dreams. Sorry I missed you. I had to keep doing things back and forth.
Hi guys, how are you all?
Great to see you back here seven, I hope you are all well and dandy sweetie.
Great to see Magic back here too. long time no see, how've you been sweetie.
Great also to see a certain couple of gals with their computer up and running.
So, how is everyone? I'm good. Just found out I have the police job. *Wendy, your spidey senses were spot on*
Now I just have the arduous task of finding somewhere to live. HELP!
Catch you guys later.
Hey everyone, hope you're descent this morning/afternoon/evening.
Miss T: Great job and congrats on the job!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you do well *hugs*
Sugarplum: A response to your email has been posted. I hope it went through. We know yahoo can be bastards at times. I hope you're well. Are the Saints heading into the Super Bowl?
J and L: Hope your Monday is doing well for you guys.
Seven: It was good to see you again.
See some of you guys later!
*sits down next to Seven with this look
+_+
on her face*
(It's my "intense" look!)
Hello Seven, NO, Martha, Your Friend, Sweetcheeks, Amy, J and L!!!!, Magic Pie!!!!, Ergo, MissT, everyone!!!!
How are you all? Good (and not too, too "blurry") I hope!
Seven: It's so good to see you! I hope your 'life vision' clears soon and that 'promise' of a view becomes reality!
I'm enjoying your poetry selection. My favorite part of that one:
~~~I wander'd off by myself,
In the mystical moist night air, and from time to time,
Look'd up in perfect silence at the stars.~~~
*sighs*
That, certainly, is serene!
Thank you, Seven!
MissT: A big, huge CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!! I knew it would happen. I did!!! You just have to believe!
Sweetcheeks: As for the Saints going to The Superbowl: I BELIEVE!!!!
We did win our first playoff game, Saturday. I was soooooooo HAPPY about that! (And, the adorable security man ~ you must see ~ is still working at The Dungeon *winks*). We play the Vikings this weekend. They beat The Cowboys yesterday and they advanced in the playoffs.
Correction: We will BEAT the Vikings this weekend. Again, I believe!!! Black and Gold to The Superbowl, ya'll!!!
An answer to your e~mail is on the way!
Magic Pie: How are you, lady?! We've missed you and it's so, so good to see you here, in our safe house! I hope you've been well. You must fill us in on what's been going on in your life! If you want to, that is!
Jen and Lisa: WELCOME HOME!!!!! I'm so happy to see the two of you back! YAY for Dell coming through ahead of schedule! An e~mail is on the way to you two, too. Sorry I messed up that phone call schedule. When I said "cherry bombs on me at The Dungeon", some people took that literally! LOL!
I spent all day yesterday trying to get the stains out!
:P
Martha: I'm sorry I screwed up our chat schedule too!!! How have you been? What's new with you? Is married life good? Any babies on the way? We must catch up!
Amy: How was that chat with your mom? I hope she and your dad are both well. I bet they're getting excited about the wedding. How are the plans coming along?
Ergo: Are you "home" yet? I bet DH missed you as much as you missed him!
Ummm... anyone checked on NO lately? I worried they might have frozen "down there".
Well, once again I have written a novella filled with more questions than answers. Typical (for me), right?!
Have a great 'what remains of the' day, all!
Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy
CSI M is just... why the hell is he putting on his sun glass and saying stupid shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL!!! I know, Martha. I know!
D.C. annoys the hell out of me. He makes me want to yank those damn sunglasses from his fumbling hands, throw them on the pavement and jump up and down on them a few dozen times!
Yes, it's safe to say I don't particulary like D.C.
:P
MissT, congrats on the job!! Does this mean you get to have a fabulous flat in the downtown of London like all the hip people on BBC-Canada do?
*_*
A
Hello Everybody,
Miss T congratulations.
welcome back J&L and hi to MP.
Anyone home?
hi bc
Hi mj, are you still about?
hi
Hey mj, how are you?
I am well how are you
?
That's good mj. I'm doing alright, lurking on the internet for a bit.
I am too
Cool. I'm gonna call it a night and continue to lurk at websites.
Goodnight mj, sweet dreams.
goodnight bc
Well howdy and good afternoon/evening to anyone about.
*comes in singing*
~~~"I am the lightning
and the storm
all hell broke loose
on the night I was born
a child of fire
and burning flames
look to the east
and you'll see hence I came"~~~
LOL!!!! Ummm, sorry! Credit to PANTERA (They were so damn GLAM ~ especially in "image" back then ~ pre Philip!!!) Come to think of it, they were "glam" post Phil (for a while)!
Hello Seven, NO, Martha, Your Friend, Sweetcheeks, J and L, Magic Pie, Amy, Ergo, MissT, all you glam babes and future metal heads!!!!
How are you all? Good, I hope!
I've been taking yet another stroll down memory lane. A very enjoyable (and quite funny) one!
Sweetcheeks (and all Pantera/Dime fans): Ya'll have to watch this one. You just do!
~~~I Am The Night with RARE Pantera pics~~~
Just look at Dime rocking the "glam" look!!!! And, James Hetfield and Lars were sooooooo damn young! Well, who wasn't back then?! LOL!!!
As I said above, these were the early days of Pantera - pre Phil. He was still with Razor White at the time!
And, speaking of Razor White (minus Philip ~ That would be Mr. Troy Marks sangin. He took Phil's place when Philip joined Pantera.):
~~~Razor White DOG EAT DOG~~~
See that head in front of the camera at 0:10 to about 0:30? That's me!!! T'was my hair's video debut. LOL!!!!
(I really need to quit smoking!)
Youtube is such a treasure trove. It really is! I wuv it!!!!
Did you get my e~mail, Sweetcheeks? I'm not sure it went through. I was in pussy cat hysterics thanks to Martha!
;P
Okay, back to that stroll. It's fun taking strolls down that long lane of memories every now and then!
I hope you're all enjoying your evening/night/morning... strolling or not!
Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy
PS: WHO DAT?!!! Have a great retirement Deuce! Ya'll know, The Saints brought him back/re~signed him just to make him honorary captain and give him a chance at that Superbowl ring! And, The Deuce deserves it!
Hiya sugarplum!!!
I gotta check that Pantera video out in a bit. Right now I'm in the middle of cooking.
I never got your email :(
Sighs.
So I'm talking to a guy who's sweet, considerate, too nice for his own good, smart, and cute.
And...he's just 19 years old.
hello and goodnight.
maybe i will have more to say tomorrow.
bye bye
Hiya guys, how are you all?
Thanks for all the congrats. Yup, not gonna be easy to find somewhere affordable but if all else fails they have staff accomodation I can stay in short term.
LOL Amy, Do you know any of there BBC-Canada people so I can go stay with them?
Wendy, you are psychic. You have told me all along I'd get it. Thanks for your faith sweetie.
All you guys have kept me going through the year long process and I wanna thank you all for just being great.
Back to Gumtree for me. It doesn't help when half the ads are cons to try to fleece you. But I know what to look out for.
Catch you guys later xxx
Hello Seven, NO, Sweetcheeks, Martha, Your Friend, MissT, Amy, L and J, Magic, Ergo, lurkers, what nots and who dats!
How are you all, today? Did you all have sweet dreams during last night's/day's sleep? I hope so! Heck, I hope you all had sleep last night. Sleep's a good thing, sweet dreams or not!
Sweetcheeks: YAY!!! I see my retry went through. Another reply is on the way! Are you getting more excited about the trip? I AM!!!
Did you get a chance to watch the video? It makes me smile!
MissT: What can I say? I'm a:
~~~TRUE BELIEVER!~~~
"But it's alright now
to run along with me
Maybe I'll make you see
I'm a True beleiver...
Baby, anytime or anyplace I turn around and see your face...
I'm a True believer"
I always LOVED that one!!!!
Ooops, sorry! I went back to strolling down memory lane.
*makes right turn signal and gets back onto her starting lane*
You're welcome for the faith, MissT!!!! I'm just so happy for you and I know it will all work out splendidly. I'm not worried about your losing that "fleece" at all! You're smart enough to know you'll need your fleece and your wellies in London!
As for being "psychic",
*blushes*
Awwww shucks! It's just an acute sense of the sixth kind! I was raised with wolves, you know.
Okay, so the weren't real wolves (they were ceramic, painted and/or plush). Their canine cousins were real!
:P
Martha: Are you feeling better (as in a more chatty sort of better)?
J and L: Ya'll aren't having trouble with Dell again, are you?
Seven: How's the focus? Still clearing up and showing promise, I hope!
NO: Are you lost "down there"? You didn't fall into a mysterious rabbit hole (or worse, an ancient cursed well), did you?
Martha's Friend: Take a day off! It sounds as though you've been working too hard.
Well, I think that is all for now. I'll check back later to see if anyone is home!
Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy
PS: Amy ~ do you need more bananas? I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow. Get the list ready!
Hey guys.
Sugarplum, I've sent a response to your email. I hope it goes through. I'm happily waiting in excitement for next month. The email I just sent you mentions someone new in my 'life'
:D
I'll shall be back later. Gonna continue finishing talking with this guy, hehe.
See some of you guys later. See you later sugarplum, I hope you're well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone here?
hi bc how are you?
Hey there mj, I'm doing okay, and you?
I am cold very cold.
You too mj? How cold is it over there in Cali?
it's 49 F and it's been raining. really hard. I was soaking wet when i got to work.
That sucks. I hope you don't get sick. I've been hearing how it's raining so bad in Southern Cali.
49 degrees is warmer than here, but still.
It's bad up her in Nor Cal as well.
I heard that too. I hope you're safe and warm over there mj.
I don't think we will be washed away. I am sure there are a few people who would like it if that happened. To bad for them.
Lol probably. The weather's been wacky lately, but I don't know, people freak out even when the weather is normal.
Here some people think if it is to still there will be an earthquake.
There you go. People in Florida were freaking out when they saw snow for the first time.
Well it is hot down there they don't see ice unless it's in a drink. I know that if I lived some place were it was hot all the time and i came out side to find ice hang from my roof i might freak out.
I would be all fuck the world is coming to an end becaus ehell just froze over.
Yeah probably. But still, the media tends to over blow it and create unnecessary hysteria.
At least that's what I think.
oh shit we had hail
Right now? O_o
it was on the news. it was raining an hour ago
Oh wow
Well, I guess I'm gonna call it a night. Goodnight MJ, sweet dreams.
goodnight bc stay warm
Well howdy and good afternoon/evening to anyone about, hope you guys are well.
Sugarplum: I'm not sure if you already sent the email. but in case if you did, it didn't went through, phooey. Hopeful in that the weather is more warmer down there. It's been crazy wacky all over the country. Hope you and your fur babies are well.
Planning on celebrating the Saints winning this weekend? :D
Miss T: I probably said this already, but big super congrats on your job!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with all the moving arrangements, I'm sure you'll find something :)
J and L: Did the internet bust down on you guys again? I hope we'll see you soon!
I think that's all for now. I got a guy occupying my mind ;)
I'll see you guys later. If anyone is here later on, I shall be back!
Hiya guys, how are you all?
Thanks again BC sweetie for the congrats. I hope you find your dream job too sweetie. I have my fingers crossed for you.
Have a great weekend everyone xxx
helloo!!!
prodigal ergo is back!
had a great trip, but was exhausted, now I need a holiday!
hope everyone is well
MJ hope you're ok with all the rain over there
his mum's favourite song Michael Hutchence would have turned 50 today
Hi
hello!
Hey there mj, hope it's not raining out there.
Hi there Ergo, good to see you back :)
hello BC how are you?
I'm okay ergo, thanks. You? How was the trip?
had a really good time thanks BC, busy pretty much every day, now I need another holiday to recover!
back to school book covering and stuff to do now we are home, the year starts next week, after Australia Day on tuesday
what have you been up to?
hi
yes it is still raining. but i haven't washed away.
Hi hi MJ, I hope it's not super soaking over there. We're getting rain too!!! Gah.
I'm happy to hear that Ergo. And it's great to see you back :D
I've been trying to keep busy, I got plans to go invade Wendy's homeland next month, and been busy trying to go on a date with a guy *shifts eyes*
And planning on transferring to another college, anything to keep me busy even though it's crap outside lol
it has stopped right now.
did you say date BC? spill!!!
I saw california on the news,MJ is it raining where it'll help all the drought areas?
we look to have rain coming again, lovely sunny weather while I was away, here and where we were, I get home and look like the rain comes back :/
Hi ep,
I hope it helps but I don't know we have a dought for years.
Pee Wee is on CoCo.
Ergo, it's a long story, I'm not sure how to explain it right LOL
Let's just say that there is someone in my life that might be relationship potential if the time is right :)
areas we've had in drought have finally had some rain, there is a big lake called Lake Eyre that only fills with water after heaps of rain, it's usually empty, in the middle of the country and they are filming water heading towards it. Lots of places still need more though, esp a lot of cities dams that supply water to the population, they still aren't full
Yeah SPN is back.
I'm cold
How cold is it over there mj? It's a nice 36 degrees here right now
Fuck my computer is acting funny. So I'm on the iPod
It's 43F here
oh can iPods connect to the internet? what model is that?
it's very muggy here, just light misty rain starting
I have a touch a hand me down touch.
Ergo, definitely. Only Ipod models you can use for internet is the touch and the regular Iphone.
It can connect to most places that offer free Wi-Fi internet, besides your home.
I tried it, it's really awesome.
oh cool, well I won't have one for a long time though
lol
It is if i hadn't have gotten as a hand me down I wouldn't have one. y computer is working now.
I have to go take hubby to pick up his car, see you later/ tomorrow xx
Goodnight ep.
miss t i cant remember if i said it but congratulations.
Goodnight ergo, see you tomorrow.
shower time brb
Enjoy your shower mj. I think I'm gonna call it a night. Goodnight and sweet dreams when you get back.
goodnight bc
Hey everyone!
Long time no talk, but J. will be on later tonight. I'm leaving in a bit to go to my parent's, and will be back on Wed.
Miss T.,
CONGRATS, CONCGRATS, CONGRATS!
I knew you could do it! Do you have a particular place in London where you are moving to? And what will you be doing when you start?
Amy, hope your computer is on the mend too. How's everything going?
Seven, B.C., Martha, Ergo (welcome home!), Wendy "Who Dat?! Woo, No One (did you get lost in the basement?), Martha's Friend (hope you are having better days) and anyone I missed.
Talk to you later,
Love,
L.
good morning all!
hi L!!
Anyone round and about? Sorry I've been out so long, it's been a busy week! I'll hang out here for a while.
Hi J :]
Hi there J, how you're doing tonight? Hi there ergo :)
Hey Ergo! Hey BC! I've been playing catch up, reading here and there. What's going on with you ladies?
Nothing much J, having a relaxing Friday night here. How about you?
Hi BC
not much here either J, repotted some plants today apart from that pretty lazy saturday
how are you?
Doing alright, spending a few days alone. L went to visit the 'rents and won't be back til Wednesday, so I can, like, throw parties and have hot men over. ;D
Yeah, right.
Anyway, I've been reading some today, catching up on comic books--such a nerd.
it's nice reading weather here, overcast and cool. I found a box of stuff I thought I'd lost. I had it under a wine rack with fabric over it and had forgotten what I put inside it to keep it from collapsing. I found all these cassettes, and one is the songs from Monkey - did you ever see that show? The japanese one about the legend of Monkey, Sandy, Pigsy and Tripitaka and their trip to India?
it also had a heap of magazines from the early 2000's saying stuff like "Angelina says her divorce to Billy Bob is off" lol
I love finding old stuff that I've forgotten about, it's like Christmas. Books especially, but just little things that you think, Oh I threw that away but look, here it is! I usually find some cool things.
I don't know if I know Monkey, there was a cartoon about a monkey and a couple other animals...
oh I just looked, it hasn't ever aired in the US! poor you guys, it is a great show
this is the fansite
it's hard to explain, but it is an actual legend of a young priest, helped by 3 ex gods who were expelled form heaven, if they help him get to india to get sacred scriptures they'll be forgiven
Fricken Blogger keeps logging me out. Guess I'll just stay black for a while.
The show sounds interesting, Ergo, is it on DVD maybe?
We started watching 24 again last Sunday, they had their usual 2-night, 4-hour premiere, and it was GREAT! That's where I was for 2 nights, then we were out 2 nights, and last night we were exhausted so didn't get on the blogs. But anyway, 24 is gearing up to be wonderful this year.
haha nothing like tv to keep you up
we had a massive sleep in this morning, until 8:30! it was so quiet and cool
Sorry I disappeared, I had a blood sugar drop very suddenly and had to make a run for the kitchen! But I'm ok now.
I slept in til 11 this morning! Gotcha beat in the lazy category, there. ;) I am most definitely a night person, wonder if it's b/c I was born at night?
could be, I am a day person, not morning, just sort of "middle to evening" lol
Hahaha, that non-committal "middle to evening" thing, oh yeah! Hell, some days I'm just lucky to be up at all when it's daylight!
well wake me early in the morning at your peril, and I fall asleep too early to be a night owl lol
I'm like a 7am to 10pm person
I don't really hit my stride until about 1 pm, I'm just awful. When I was working I managed to get most of my start times at 9 am and then worked til 6 pm. But going to bed early was Hell. I like the wee hours of the morning, it's quiet and soothing.
DH needs a lot less sleep than me, if I have a few late nights I end up so tired I'm a waste to anyone!
And goodness knows we don't want you being a waste to DH!
Well, even this little nightowl needs to get to her nest. Goodnight Ergo, it's been lovely chatting! I'll be here tomorrow, as far as I know.
Goodnight BC! *waves*
Oh, and if anyone sees No One, please tell him I'd like to add some things to the grocery list. Thanks!
Goodnight all!
Goodnight J, sweet dreams.
goodnight J sweet dreams
hi MJ
hi ep how are you?
I'm good thanks, just having a beer with DH while BG fills some pots up to put flower seedings in for her cubby house
how are you?
I am alright currently watching the last tonight show with Conan.
oh it's the last tonight? Not bad being paid 45 million to stop working!
Not if you want to work and love your job. and I think he should have gotten 80 million for all the shit nbc did.
they sure did fuck him around, do you know if he is getting a show again?
Not until September.
I always thought Conan was funnier than Leno but his style is quite different I wondered if the Tonight Show audience would accept him, and I saw one of Jay Leno's new show and it was so dull
From what i heard NBC wanted Conan to be more like leno. because he wouldn't do that he was called stubborn.
Did a storm knock out your net?
sorry no, we have some thick cloud about but I was getting dinner sorted and the cats inside
how is tom
he's good, very smoochy since I got home
how are your pets? and your garden?
Cats and dog are good. The garden is alright lost a lot of plants but gained some poppies.
oh poppies would be pretty
we just planted some purple salvia and petunias in the pots
that sounds pretty s well what your doing.
the dog is chewing on my snuggie
yo have a snuggie! how cool, they look so comfy
its a knock off snuggie and i have two.
the cat made one a bed.
did you hear they are coming out with a snuggie that is also an electric snuggie
electric? you mean like an electric blanket? that would be good
I thought of getting one, but our winters , though they get cold, aren't cold for that long
My computer is acting up. I just found out you posted that comment. So I am going to restart my computer.
that's ok we just had dinner, I did steamed dim sum with choy sum in an oyster sauce with sesame seeds
very nommy
Back that sounds good
i think i will call it a night. its cold and starting to rain again.
goodnight
goodnight Mj sweet dreams
I'm off to bed soon myself
Good morning Seven, NO, Martha, Your Friend, Sweetcheeks, L and J, Ergo, Amy, Elena, Magic, everyone!!!
How are you all? Well, rested and ready to watch the Saints beat the Vikings tomorrow, I hope!
We shall pillage and plunder those Vikings tomorrow (and kick their butts too)!!! Yes, we shall! I do BELIEVE!
(Who Dat?!)
Poop. It seems I missed everyone.
L and J: I'm sorry I missed the both of you (yet again)! I hope you have a nice visit with your parents Lisa!!!! Jen, I'll try to catch you tonight! Throwing not necessary for the catch I'll be trying to make.
;)
Sweetcheeks: I sent another reply this morning. I hope you get that one. Come to think of it, I hope I sent it! LOL!!!
*runs to mail room and checks outgoing box*
YAY! I did!
So, a new love and loin interest, eh? He sounds like a winner, sweetcheeks!!! Who cares if he's a few years younger than you? The heart knows no age!
(Sometimes the loins don't either and you have to be very, very careful about that. Especially if you're a man ~ if they look under 21 ASK FOR ID!!!!)
^That is my helpful/stay out of jail advice for this weekend.^
WELCOME BACK, Ergo!!! I don't know if I said that, here, yet.
Martha: I see I missed you, too. I hope you're staying dry out on the west coast and I hope the rain has stopped!
Well, I have started working on one of my new year's resolutions. I'm cleaning up my myspace! I have about a year's worth of house cleaning to do there. Anyone have the number for dial~a~maid?
Have a great day, everyone!!!
Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy
O_O
What the heck did myspace do to itself??? It's like a foreign country there now! Almost as confusing as the Frankfurt airport. (Or the Miama airport!)
And, with all they did do, couldn't they have added a bulk video uploader? You would think they would have done that by now.
Humph!
*blows kisses*
Well, good morning/afternoon/evening to all you guys. Hoping it's a decent Saturday for you.
Sugarplum: I received your email, and a reply is heading your way. So the Saints and Vikings game isn't on tonight, or is it? Well, let's hope they'll make it to the Super Bowl then!!! I hope you're well *blows kisses*
As for the new love interest, well, I know for sure that he's 19. It's kinda weird being the older one, but he's nice, so I'm looking past that age difference. Variety is a spice of life, ain't it? :)
J and L: I wish you guys a great Saturday!!
That is all for now. See you guys later.
FINALLY.
May 28th, 2011.
We're getting married.
*is exhausted*
good morning!
hi Amy hooray!!!!! :D
Awwwwww Amy, congrats, and finally!!!!! :)
hi
Hi MJ
Have I missed everybody?
Hi J
I'm still about, how are you?
I'm good, Ergo, and yourself?
hello
Well hello, Martha, how's by you?
hello ep and j&l how are you?
i am cold
Doing ok here, MSJ. Are you in a part of the state where all the rain is? Are you safe?
Right now it isn't raining it's just cold.
That's good. Cold is better than rain. Especially when mudslides are involved. It's supposed to rain here tomorrow, storm really. A 'present' from you guys. :P
hi again, we have severe weather warnings here now as there is a cyclone up the coast, it's about 700miles away but the system is very wide so we have a lot of wind and rain, we're right on the edge though so it's more just annoying
apart from the dampness I'm really great thanks :]
It's warmer when it rains. And you are welcome enjoy the mud. I hear it is good for the skin.
is it warm ep
I killed the blog
no it's not warm it's cool, not cold though
about 27C or 80F, feels cooler as the breeze is coming off rain though
*blech* No thanks for the mud offer, Martha. I don't like walking in it, let alone putting it on my face. >.<
Ergo, be careful down there! If the weather gets worse, batten down the hatches and take cover!
Fuck i forgot what i was going to say
Just make up something, it'll be alright.
?_? i got nothing
Tell me how your fur babies are doing, I haven't heard about them in a while.
lol MJ, they made a whole sitcom about nothing!
it's fine J, the cyclone has actually crossed the coast so it'll just go to rain, but it's a pain as it's Australia Day on tuesday and we have a BBQ/swim etc to go to, it rained last year too :/
they are running amok
ep i find it hard to watch that show you know something bad is going to happen and they are the ones to have caused it.
Strange, random fact:
Today, January 23, is National Pie Day.
Mmm...pie. :)
oh I'm making chicken and mushroom pies for dinner!
mmmmmmmmmmm homer like pie
MJ I really don't like Seinfeld at all, they all annoy me lol
Did you know Seinfeld is team chin (leno).
I'm in the majority vote on that one. To me the shows were mostly stupid, with the occasional good line or two. The only character I liked was George's father, played by Jerry Stiller. He's always good, though.
It had good skits but you just wanted to run away from that group of people before there bad mojo rubbed off on you.
They have chocolate Cheerios
My sister said something about that today, chocolate Cheerios. Do we really need another variety?
You can never have enough is what i say. And if you are trying to be a healthy eater that might help.
I don't think America needs any more cereal types, I am still bemused by the massive variety you have already!
America the land of dreams and many types of cereal
Sort of like fried foods: if it's crunchy and comes in little pieces, you can put milk on it.
I like Cap'n Crunch and Cinnamon Toast Crunch for my sugary cereals. Oh, and Lucky Charms. Regular, I like Kix and Rice Krispies or Special K.
I hate lucky charms
Who here has sen jaws 4?
*waves hands madly*
I have!!!!
it is probably THE most stupid of all the Jaws movie, just the premise that the shark followed her to the other side of the country was a bad start, then it got sillier, but I love it in that "so bad it's funny" way
I didn't even know there was a Jaws 4. I'd like to see the one with Brendan Fraser and Harrison Ford, "Extraordinary Measures". Looks good.
j you have never seen jaws 4 the revenge this time it's personal.
the one one where they threw out the idea of having a voodoo curse on the shark because that was to unrealistic.
Ep i feel the same
Sorry to say, Martha, I've never had the pleasure. I've seen some other horrific films, though, does that count?
it sinks a sea plane! And in the end it explodes, for no apparent logical reason! (oh yeah there was a thing it swallowed but yeah....right...)
Richard Jeni (rip) does a fantastic stand-up routine about watching it,I was in tears laughing at him
do you have a link ep?
j you have to see that movie.
Did either of you see the one about the killer whale?
I'll add it to my list, MJ. Ergo, your description sounds beautiful! :D
Didn't see it, but wasn't the killer whale movie called "Orca"? (Really imaginative title, there.)
Richard Jeni
Yes it was and the killer whale was so pissed off at the guy that he burned down the town he lived in. knocked his house into the sea and bite off his girlfriends leg.
Post a Comment