Saturday, October 31, 2009

Something Wicked this Way Comes

Wishing all of the residents and visitors Happy Halloween. The party trays have been ordered and should arrive shortly. I trust No One will sign for them.

You will find tubs of candy by the front entrance, for any ghouls and goblins who venture our way. You will also find your costumes.

Bleeding Chaos - Vampire
Anon616 - Ghost
Amyranth - Bloody princess
Ergoproxy - Crazed ax murderer
Martha - Devil
Miss Tottenham - Mummy
No One - Frankenstein
Martha's friend - Wolfperson

Myself, I will be the Invisible Man. If you feel a pinch, that's just your imagination.


P.S. What happened to the pool?

711 comments:

1 – 200 of 711   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

Seven, thanks so much for the new Halloween post.

Ooo, I get to be a bloodsucker for Halloween, so awesome. Thanks for the costume.

And for the treats. I hope you have a happy Halloween!

Amyranth said...

*dons her dripping crown*

Thank you Seven! I'm going to wear a surgical mask with mine too, I don't have Mister's flu yet, but I'm not going to be accused of spreading it either!

Hey, what does No One get to be?

And the pool is a REALLY long story.

How about I distract you with some banana bread instead of telling you about the pool?

*waves a loaf under Seven's nose*

Amyranth said...

*blinks*

Okay, never mind my last comment.

I bet you if I had actually LOOKED, I'd have seen that No One was going to be Frankenstein. Sorry dude. :*

Forgive me?

Amyranth said...

HALLOWE'EN PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Anonymous said...

Wolfperson? Gender neutralism is always fun. If only my newfound lycanthropic powers could rid the world of sparkly vampires.
I'd have made No One be Someone. Then again, I'm lame like that.
Seven, if that was you and you pinch me there again, you owe me dinner.

Martha,
I will get back to you with details as soon as possible. Out of curiosity, do you remember the name of the patient / significant other of mine? Mentioned it in an email to you a long time ago. Yes or no only, please. ;) That tidbit may come in handy.
Your friend

Did my tricks, going to collect my treats. :D

Anonymous said...

It's funny how some people go away for a long time & come back around the same time on different blogs.

SS
Seven
Martha's Friend
Where are Mayo & No One?

Does this have something to do with what Amyranth said to Mayo about it taking 10 months to figure it out?

Amyranth said...

Being a sparkly vampire would have been the easiest costume this year.

All you need is glitter, and a hair-dryer.

Seriously. They don't have fangs, good looks, or superpowers.

Glitter, and 4 foot hair, and voila! Twilight

Anon616 said...

*comes in moaning and groaning (and ghosts sometimes do)*

*BOOing too!*

Hello Seven, NO, Martha, Martha's friend, Amy, Sweetcheeks, MissT, Ergo, everyone!!!

How are you all on this day after Halloween (which would be All Saints' Day)? Wonderfully achey from having such a good time yesterday/last night, I hope!

*jumps up and looks around*

Hey! Who pinched me?

I kinda liked it. Thank you!

Seven: Thank you, so much, for our party, the party trays, our custumes... everything!!!!

I hope you had a wonderful Halloween! (Being the invisible man, I'm sure you did!!!! You can play all sorts of tricks that way! Get lots of treats too!!!)

;)

NO, Martha, Martha's Friend, Amy, Sweetcheeks, MissT, Ergo: I hope you all had a wonderful halloween as well!!!

I am VOODOOed out! Every part of my body aches (and my shoulders and back are sunburnt). I don't think I'll be able to salvage my boots this year. Parts of the grounds were sloppy mess! (But, it was so worth it all!)I don't think I'm going to make it to see Lenny tonight. Poop, I know!

KISS was OMG AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! They are still the most incredible live band I have ever had the pleasure of seeing/hearing, of course!!! Gene and Paul look EXACLY like they did when I first saw them (way back in the 80's)! That whole make~up/masquerade idea was PURE GENIUS too!!! Talk about planning for the future!!!!!!

I have pictures and videos and more pictures and more videos. I think the KISS ARMY will be quite pleased with my footage! At least, I hope they are

I haven't uploaded anything yet and I hope I didn't erase anything! The last 15 minutes of Wolfmother (who were INCREDIBLE)were rough. I did 15 minutes worth of "squats" thanks to the crowd surfers!

Sorry for writing a novel, Seven! I think I'll get work on uploading some of that abovementioned stuff!

I don't think I'm going to make it to see Lenny tonight. Poop, I know! But, really, I don't think I could make the 2 mile walk from parking at Delgado to the main entrance of VOODOO FEST, again!

I hope you all have a wonderful "All Saints Day"!

Thanks, again, Seven!!!

Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Sorry for the late entrance.

Thank you so much for the costume 7. Yes I am a devil.

My Friend i will be waiting.

Now I should get some sleep I have been up all night watching Dexter.

Thank you again 7

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Oh yeah the pool. Hey Amy what did happen to the pool?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

My Friend,

Yes.

Amyranth said...

*comes downstairs, rubbing a small red mark on her forearm*

Jesus Christ Almighty, I don't think Seven's the only one pinching people.

And Martha, why ask about the pool when I can interest you in some lovely banana bread?

Also, I have someone stopping by this afternoon to groom the topiaries in the front yard and back plaza. Time to start getting ready for Christmas!!

*wanders off, humming to herself*

ergoproxy said...

*smashes through door with axe*

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S ERGY!!!!!

Amyranth said...

*shrieks and drops her tray of shortbread*

WHAT THE CHRIST?!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello Amy and EP,

You can't distracte with that amy. Money or chocolate on the other hand. Hell yes.

Amyranth said...

*slides a tray of chocolate chip cookies across the countertop*

There. The pool is inconsequential.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Pool? What pool? I don't know nothing about a stinking pool.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

When you're feeling all alone,
The world's a drone,
And nobody's shown any love to you.

When your heart is cold as stone,
Just change your tone,
Get rid of that groan and the world will too.

'Cos sword fishes
Love you!
Jelly fishes
Love you!
Star fish-
'I LOVE YOU!'

You know it's true,

Cat fishes
Love you!
Cuddle fishes
Love you!
Blowfish-
'STARFISH REALLY LOVES YOU!'

In The Ocean Blue.


Lung fish, black fish, alligator, Ice fish
Armour head, hammer head, anaconda, flat head
Manta ray, stingray, fang-tooth moray
Goblin shark, grass carp, round-river-bat ray

Noodle fish, hag fish, man o' war, lady fish
Black eel, baby seal, sprat, koi, electric eel
Lamprey, pejerey, yellow-edged moray
Salmon shark, sleeper shark, featherback and eagle ray


Well you can ignore this plea,
That's fine with me,
But one day you'll see that my words are true.

What if ya find that you agree,
I guarantee,
That you will soon be feeling the love too.

'Cos sword fishes
Love you!
Jelly fishes
Love you!
Star fishes-
'I WANNA BE WITH YOU FOREVER!'

You know it's true,

Cat fishes
Love you!
Cuddle fishes
Love you!
Blowfishes-
'STARFISH! LOVE ME, LOVE ME!'

In The Ocean Blue!

ergoproxy said...

lol that's a cute song MJ

I'm doing accounts so have to not get distracted, see how well it's working!

psst, we will just say the pool is being cleaned, froth cleans doesn't it?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Okay guys who would win in am arm wrestling contest Man or a T. Rex?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

12.42 NO is down there, naked and dancing.

Anonymous said...

MJ,

T.Rex hands down.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hey My Friend,


Where can I watch SPN online?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodmorning happy people,

So, I am watching V the one from the 80s on SyFi right now. Wow bad outfits and well bad a lot of things. I hope the new show isn't this bad.

Maybe in another what twenty years, this new V will look as bad as the old one. God I remember thinking how great this was when I was little. It seems childhood is like being on some kind of drug. Things always seem better when you are young or high.

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?

*Spies Mummy outfit*

Cheers 7, just perfect.

*shrugs on outfit*

Now are there any more of those goodies?

*sees goodies and shovels load in mouth*

Mmmm bees are weally goob. Munch, munch.

I hope you all had a great party on friday. saturday was cool. I put some pics on my blog if anyone wants a peek.

Who nipped my bum? Was that you invisible 7?


LOL.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hello everyone

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Could A Human Beat A T-Rex Arm Wrestling?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

The new V comes on tonight are any of you going to watch it?

Amyranth said...

*rubs another purple spot in her leg*

Bloody Hell.

Hiya MJ. What's V?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

V is the show about the alien visitor who look human but are really snakes who came to the planet to eat us.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Did anyone else watch the new V tonight. It wasn't bad and bonus two actors from Firefly were in it.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hey there Wolfperson,

I hope you are well and to hear from you soon.

7 and No what are you two up to? Will we get a visit from you soon? I am hoping we do.

No One said...

*comes up to return the Frankenstein costume*

I'm refusing to stop walking like Frankenstein, for at least another week.

*leaves a note: "Can I be No One and Someone, at the same time? I'm down there. Mayo is in the fridge."*

*heads back down to resume work on a lollipop and bubble gum sculpture*

ergoproxy said...

*hears odd stiff legged stomping from downstairs*

*sees note*

No One, of course you can, everyone is someone :]

hey everyone
anyone seen that lollipop I had yesterday?

Amyranth said...

*leaves her extra black licorice lollies for No One/Someone*

*rubs another blooming pinch mark on her ankle*

I'm pretty sure that was the cat.

Hey, does anyone around here like pumpkin cheesecake?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodmorning,

I hope you are all well today.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Damn I don't know what to do. I could go to sleep, finish watching Sanctuary, start watching my DVDs or listen to the Geologic podcast. Man so much I want to do but no way for me to do them all at once.

Anonymous said...

Hey there mj, hope your day is going well.

Good afternoon/evening guys, hope your Thursday is going good too. Take care.

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?


No One said...
*comes up to return the Frankenstein costume*

I'm refusing to stop walking like Frankenstein, for at least another week.


LOL No one. You go girl.


This girl is made up with huge big time cold again (prob flu) So I'm gonna head off for a nice warm bath but I wanted to wish you all a great weekend.

Have fun guys xxxxx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello Everybody,

It's Thursday and you know what that means. Supernatural....I have heard really good things about to nights episode. I can't wait.

Amyranth said...

Hey MissT, take care of yourself. You've been sick far too much this week.

MJ, one of my co-workers this week refused to join our gingerbread man cookie decorating contest unless she could decorate them as the Winchesters.

Hallo BC, Ergo, NoSomeOneBody, Martha's Friend and Seven!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello Amy,

Did she want both brothers or was she all dean or all Sam.
What about cas you have to have him. I hope the devil doesn't hurt him to much when he makes him his bitch. Same goes for Sam.

Amyranth said...

I think she was stuck on Sam and Dean. I suppose if you're really good at decorating you could do it.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I couldn't do it I was bad at art.

Anonymous said...

*hugs Seven*

You have made a little sanctuary.

Thank you.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

10.24 that is very nice of you.

Amyranth said...

MJ, you don't have to be good at art, you just have to have the passion to create.

I never could draw until I set my mind to it. Took me year emulating the artists I wanted to draw like, and now I can. I never had any real talent, just possessed the ability to force myself to not give up.

Besides, you can eat your baking mistakes. You can't usually eat canvas and pencils. O_o

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I have tried that Amy. I just don't have the time to keep going at it.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

A little less then an hour before SPN is on.

Anonymous said...

Martha's friend here. Well, I'm a friend to other people also, but only she's willing to claim me.

Supernatural hurt me tonight. I won't ruin it for anyone, but will say that when the identity of the troublemaker was revealed, I mumbled "that figures" and got elbowed. The tantrum was worth the pain. :D

Been working like crazy so I'll get back to you soon.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi MF,
Was it Satan!?
MY top four guess, the trickster, the he witch from last week, bobby or god.

Amyranth said...

Hey now, I'm not about to break anyone's monopoly on friendship. Besides, I think I see her flag stuck in the left cheek of your arse. XD

Would you eat Sam and Dean gingerbread men? Ask The Elbow.

Goodnight everyone!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

No flag on My Friend's ass. I do have a tracker on MF's ear.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

It's 9pm and SPN is on.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

You know the actor that played Sam and Dean's dad was on Grey'. I wish they could have gotten him.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

the game show is fucked up. LOL at the STD Ad. Right after he was given the clap.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

IhI forgot about the anti Christ. He really wouldn't like cas.


Dean rider. lol

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I don't want it to the angels.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Wait how did the trickster find them if he is an angel.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

your right tonight hurt. But I had a feeling that was why sam and dean where pickled.

Anonymous said...

Goodnight guys.

Sugarplum: If you come this way in the morning, I sent you an email with my new haircut picture. I hope it went through.

Goodnight Seven, goodnight mj, everybuddy.

Anon616 cursing cookies said...

*comes in singing*

~~~"She looked good she looked hotter than hell...
Hot Hot, Hotter than hell
Burning like the mid~day sun"~~~

~~~KISS ~ Hotter Than Hell LIVE at VOODOO!!!!!~~~


I'm still a little HOT from that performance! Got some burns too!

;P

Good morning/night Seven, NO, Sweetcheeks, Martha, Martha's Friend, Amy, MissT, Ergo, anonymous huggie person, everyone!!!!

How are you all? Is everyone ready for another weekend? I hope so (because it's here)!

Where the heck did this week go? This happens to me every year. I believe I have mentioned this before; but, I seem to loose the entire month of November ~ somehow. And, it seems I lost most of October this year too!

*stomps on floor to get NO's attention*

*gets down on knees and peeps through peep hole*

NO: If you find half of October let me know, please! Try to hang on to November for me too!!!

Seven: May I keep this ghost costume, please? It's so soft, silky and sheer! And, it seems to do wonders for my already vivid imagination! I could have sworn I felt a pinch!

Martha: What's this about pickled people??? I really need to start watch Supernatural again!

Martha's Friend: I would recommend being very careful when you sit! Postioning will be very important with that flag pole and all!

Sweetcheeks: I'm going check my e~mail right now!!!! I was hoping you would send a picture today. Thank you, sweetcheeks!!!

Oh, I should have my Voodoo Fest pictures, resized and labeled by tomorrow (ummm, Sunday at the latest). Then, I shall get to work on that blog o'mine!

Amy: I would eat Sam and Dean all up. But, only after I licked all the icing off of them!

MissT: I hope you and duckie had a nice, relaxing, warm bath! I hope it wasn't too hot. We wouldn't want duckie to think you were trying to make soup out of him! I, also, hope you feel much, much better soon!!!

Okay, I think that is all for now.

Goodnight, everyone! Sweet dreams to one and all!!!!

Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Anon616 still cursing cookies said...

edit:

"Postioning" would be much more difficult than normal or usual POSITIONING. (Which also makes it much, much more dangerous!)

Hence, the added precautions when you try to "postion" with a flag in your arse. Cheeks side makes no difference. Left or right cheek ~ Both are equally dangerous!


Goodnight, again, all!
*blows kisses*

Martha Smith-Jones said...

were picked. I think we need to get the typo fairy.

Anon616 says death to cookies! said...

Martha: Heck! I was sort of looking forward to eating some pickled people as appetizers. Sam and Dean would be dessert, of course!

Okay, who... I mean what shall have as the main course? Hmmm....

Goodnight, Martha and Sweetcheeks and Seven!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodnight.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Once again I can't sleep. 7 maybe you should have made me sleeping beauty, I might have gotten some sleep that. Not saying that I don't like the devil outfit. it will come in handy when I'm pickling Sam and Cas.


What does everyone here do when sleep won't come. I tried sleep time tea but I'm not sleepy. I am listening to a science podcast, it's kind of dry but not enough to knock me out.

Maybe I just have to much on my mind. Anyway I'm going to try to sleep now. Goodnight and I hope today is good for you.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodmorning everybody,

No, I didn't sleep. I am at work now and I hope that I can stay awake.

7 was that you that must walked past? I still have my devil outfit on. That maybe why I got the strange looks.

NO, you still down there? What you up to? Do you need more gum? Here take mine.

My Friend I am watching Clash of the gods. Why is it that your husband can pisses off the gods but you are the one (the wife) who ends up fucking a bull. Really something is wrong with that shit. and yes I am watching this at work. I get to watch tv at work.

Amy , Bc, Ep, Miss t and 6 I hope you all have a good day. Don't work to hard I'm not. Ttyl bye.

Amyranth said...

*le sigh*

Thank fuck it is Friday. That's all I can say.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

It's Friday, but I work in the morning but it's all good. I like my job so it's cool. More history channel. Maybe the science channel. Don't know yet but I have to try and get some sleep.

Maybe I will get to talk to y'all later goodnight

Martha Smith-Jones said...

can't sleep


Dolores: Germany's Hairless Spectacled Bear

Original Punk L said...

Hey, everyone! Just dropping in for a minute to say "Hi!", watching movies tonight, so I will see you guys tomorrow.

Here's a fun little clip I left over at the other place if you guys want to watch. I LOVE this show. Wendy, you will probably really get a kick out of it.

Football Lessons, Sheldon Style

Seven, thanks for having this place here.

Good Night all, and Sweet Dreams.

Love ya,
L.

Amyranth said...

Nacho night tonight!!

What does everyone want on their nachos?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

My Friend,


It looks like trunk nurse got her revenge. She may have been the woman who kept slapping Sam on Dr. Sexy.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello everybody,

Sorry I didn't drop by earlier, I was playing sleeping beauty. I was out so good I don't think a prince could have awoken me.

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and say hi and goodnight. ttyl

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?

I hope you've had a good weekend. I spent mune coughing (please remind me what sleep is). That must be why my colds kept coming back, I hadn't had the biggie with the coughing. Hopefully I've got it out of my system now. I'll be happy to talk about something other than illness.

So, I'm in mourning cos the F1 season has ended and I have to wait for march till it comes back. Hey Amy, they are saying that your countryman Villneuve will be back next year for Lotus.



So, is everyone ready for crimbo yet? Doesn't seem two minutes since last year. I hope we get snow again cos I've got some lovely boots hahahaha!


Catch you later guys xxxx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Misha Collins Spills Supernatural Details

Amyranth said...

Oh man, I wanna play Sleeping Beauty too. Too bad I'm long on Sleep and short on Beauty! Ha!

MissT, I didn't hear about Lotus yet, but it would be nice to see him race again for a bit.

We're mostly NASCAR here, even though Dad occasionally follows F1.

Racing up, Football and Hockey down. I never get any TV watching done on the weekends unless I'm up really early. :/

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Well amy you are way better then me. I am short on sleep and beauty.

Amyranth said...

I can lend you some Sleep... hm..

*rustles around in the cupboards*

Ah! Here it is!

*hands you a box of Sandman brand Sand*

Martha Smith-Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha Smith-Jones said...

Thank you Amy for the sleep.

Watching V again. This episode is a lot slower then the first one. I am wishing they would speed it up. or they should have just played this episode the first night with the first episode. They really dropped the ball on this one. I am not saying it's bad just slow and you can't do that after you have the first episode running through everything so fast.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

by the way My Friend are you watching V? What about you 7 and NO?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Oh fuck they are doing the teen in love bullshit. I don't want to see a horny boy trying to get into a snake girls pants. Really I don't need Twilight V. Look sparkling snake people. Hell No I Don't Want.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, just a quick hello before I head off for the night.

Mj, hope you're well.

Wendy: I hope you and your loved ones are safe and sound from that pesky hurricane.

Miss T: I'm glad to hear you're feeling better *hugs*

Night night guys.

MissTottenham said...

Hiya Guys, how are you all?


Aw thanks BC sweetie, bless you. I am feeling better. I can sleep now without waking up spluttering away.

Did I read you have an interview coming up? Good luck for that sweetie.




Amy, we only get Nascar shown on the early hours TV over here. I've caught it sometimes. Is JP Montoya doing well? I loved him in F1.


Catch you all later.

Amyranth said...

Sparkly Snake People?

MJ, are you trying to make me disconnect my cable?

MissT, he's not doing bad, I think he's won a couple of races this year. But it's the Jimmie Johnson Show nowadays, Dad says it;s almost not worth watching anymore.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi everybody,

Yes Amy about the snake people. But no spark.

My Friend I was crazy today but not in a good way. What about you? Well this is what happens whe you aren't around to talk to me. But I did talk about SPN. That is alays good.

I want a sundae. Really I want a sundae with chocolate. nuts whipped cream and a cherry. Fuck I really really want one.

7 and NO do you have a sundae. Or something like that. I am going to bed before I run out the house looking for a sundae.

Goodnight

Original Punk L said...

Hey, everyone, how are you?

Miss T., hope you are feeling better. Poor thing, you have been sick all fall and part of the summer! Get well soon!

Wendy, I will head over to check out your links later tonight. Thanks!

Amy, Hey! I want jalapenos on my nachoes. With cheese. Could use some of that Sandman brand sand too...

Martha, how are you doing? I read an article from the "News Of The Weird" section about two scientests are gettting grants to study the possibility of zombies. They think if they do exist, they won't be the slow moving kind in the movies, they will be super fast. Stockpile now!

Seven, B.C., Ergo, Martha's Friend, No One, anon, anyone else I missed, how's it going?

Leaving in a few minutes to take Dumplin to the vet for his yearly, and Rain is going too for a shot for his skin infection. Should be fun!

Hope to see you later tonight, take care!

Love,
L.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Helllo everybody,

L it is good to see you here. Another group of resharchers wrote a paper on how a zombie out broke would spread. See even the really smart people are into this stuff.

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?

Thank OPL sweetie, I think I'm finally on the mend now.



Anyways, I just wanted to wish you all a great weekend. Catch you on the other side xxx

Amyranth said...

*rolls in a trolley of sundaes*

What was that MJ?

*passes the Sandman Sand to L*

Woo. What a week! I'm so glad it's almost over.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi Amy

Grabs five sundaes.

thank you

Original Punk L said...

Hey, everyone. Sorry I missed you, but I had a really rough night and went to bed early. Feeling a little better today.

I start water therapy today for my firbromyalgia, so hopefully that will help with the flares and general aches. Wish me luck!

Hey to Seven, Martha, Miss T., Amy, Ergo, B.C., Wendy, Martha's Friend, No One and anyone else I missed.

Love ya,
L.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi everybody,

L good luck today and tell J I said hello

Miss T get better.

My Friend I didn't get to see SPN last night. They player a football game and show VD in SPN's play. I will see it tonight hopefully.

7 and NO what's up with you two? I hope you are well and stop by soon.

Anyway TGIF. Have a wonderful weekend.

Amyranth said...

FUZZY BUNNY MOTHERFUCKERS!

Original Punk L said...

Um, Amy?

How's everyone. I am typing slooooowly, every part of me is sore! But it's a good sore, the kind where you know the muscles got streched, and hopefully a few more sessions and it will get easier. I really enjoyed the water therapy yesterday, it's basically areobics in the pool. The therapist told me to do one session this week, two next week and work up to three. Right after yesterday's session I asked the therapist if I could do three next week, and she told me "sure, but, let's wait and see how you feel over the weekend." She said it with this knowing smile, this "you don't know it yet, but you are gonna hurt like a motherfucker tomorrow, and rethink that request!"

So I am doing two sessions next week. LOL

Hope everyone is doing good, I will be back on later, (I hope) if I can crawl back to the chair.

Have a great day!

Love,
L.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

FUZZY BUNNY MOTHERFUCKERS!

November 13, 2009 9:30 PM


I thought that was a bear not bunny. You know that would make a great band name. Anyway good morning/ afternoon to one and all. My Friend I watched SPN, what did you think of it?

Amyranth said...

Fuzzy Bunny is a game that unsupervised kids play MJ.

You take a marshmallow and put it in your mouth. DO NOT CHEW. Say "Fuzzy Buinny".

Add another marshmallow, and say "Fuzzy Bunny".

Keep going and the person with the most marshmallows who can say FUZZY BUNNY clearly without spitting out the marshmallows, or chewing them out, you win!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Well that sucks it wasn't morning for you anymore 7 when I said good morning. It must be about 5pm you time so i guess that would be evening.


Good evening I hope you are well. I was just watching the mysterious cities of gold. Finally something from my child hood that stands up to the test of time and my memories of it.

My Friend you must come round soon so we can talk about SPN.

Anonymous said...

Martha,
How's life treating you?
If I knew it was safe, I'd hide down there with No One. Work SUCKS, lol. People have no money, they can't buy crap they don't need, and nothing I come up with is going to change that. Sorry, been growling a lot lately.

Supernatural - Gay characters that not only survived, but also kicked some creepy kid asses. I loved it! I'm waiting though, they have a reputation for killing gays faster than demons. ;)

Hugs,
Your friend

(Fuck the precautionary shit... hug. Hug everyone you can, while you can. Worse things exist and you can't prevent them.)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello My Friend,

I didn't know that about SPN. Those two lived because you didn't find out til the end they were gay. dean seem a bit I don't know about them being gay. Maybe it is all that sex fanfic writers make him and sam have.


You must work in sales. I am sorry for you.

Hugs right back at you.

Anon616 said...

Good morning Seven, NO, Martha, Martha's friend, Sweetcheeks, Amy, L!!!, Ergo, MissT, all wicked things that may this way come!

How are you all, today? Did everyone have a nice weekend? I hope you all did!!!

YAY!!! Free hugs from Martha's Friend! Can I haz one? Please! I wuv hugs!


*gives Martha's Friend a hug (whether they want one or not) and a big kiss on the cheek ~ for lagniappe (we do that down here ~ which, of course, is a completely different place from NO's "down there". I just wanted to be clear about that. Ya'll know how I don't like to cause uneccessary confusion)!*

:P

Awwww shucks!

*gives everyone a big hug and kisses on the cheek*

:D

L!!!! It's so good to see you here! Where have you been, young lady? I hope you and J are both well (and all the fur babies, too)!
And, I hope that water therapy gets easier for you. You know the saying: "No pain, no gain!" But, honestly, couldn't they lessen the pain part of that and speed up the gain part?!

Okay, I don't think I posted my most recent blog link here, so, if anyone missed it next door:

~~~KISS pictures from VOODOO FEST!~~~

POOP! I missed nacho night! Can I have a raincheck, Amy? I like extra cheese, jalapeno peppers, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sour cream, shreddred cheese and salsa on mine!

Martha: The coundown begins for "Alice" on SyFy!!! That should be interesting, methinks! Don't forget we have a "date" to watch it together. Afterall, you need to hold my hand for the scarey parts, remember!

;)

I think that is all for now. Have a great day, everyone!

Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Anon616 said...

Of course, there is that fork in the road heading "down hill" and sometimes you just don't know which lane leads "down here" and which leads "down there". So, you have to be very careful about that! You wouldn't want to end up "down here" if you packed for "down there"! That could be most uncomfortable.

Okay.... I'm going now! Sorry!

It's this ghost costume!!!! It does imaginative "things" to me!

:P

When do our elf and Santa's helpers costumes come in, Seven?

No One said...

*gives Martha's Friend the hard eye*

Everyone is welcome down there, as long as they remember the rule.
"What happens down there, stays down there."

*kicks bags of leaves down the stairs*

They're giving out free decorations all over the place.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Screw SyFy! They need yo pick up Dollhouse, T:TSCC, Pushing Daisies,and Reaper. Did they do that no instead they are doing this Alice thing and a remake of Being Human. I don't know how Alice will turn out but they don't need to waste money on remaking Being Human. It is already done and people like it. So what if it is from the UK.

My Friend I've been down there and all I can say is 0_0 but in a good way. NO can put on a party like it's the end of world.

NO, thank you for that last party. It was insane. I can't wait to see what you do with the decorations.

6 & 7 hope to catch you soon. 6 I know I will talk to you soon but 7 where ya at.

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all? Did you all have a great weekend?

L, good luck with the water therapy sweetie.

Great pics as always Wendy sweetie.

Well, my mum had a day off work today and I was roped into DIY. I never wanna see another piece of coving as long as I live.


I'm off to download some stuff now but it's taking ages.

Catch you all later.

ergoproxy said...

hello over here, HI MJ wendy missT no one martha's friend amy all other sundry individuals and seven :]


In amazing surgery currently taking place over here, twin orphaned girls from Bangladesh who are 2 yrs 11 months old and who were conjoined at the brain and skull have been separated in surgery that has, so far, taken over 28hrs, they just a while ago announced that they were now totally separated and the cranio/facial plastic surgeons are taking over to reconstruct the little girls heads.

Amyranth said...

A round of hugs for everyone and No One. :)

Have a good night guys!

Friend, guess what? It happened.

Just under a half carat in white gold. This past Saturday. Thank frigging Christ.

Anon616 said...

*walks up to house and sees four 40 gallon bags by front stairs*

*pokes bags*

LEAVES!!!!

*drags bags to nearby gorgeous old oak in yard*

*pops open bags and dumps leaves in pile*

*climbs up to lowest branch on oak tree*

*jumps*

WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

*throws leaves up in the air*

*climbs oak and jumps again*

WHEEE..OOOOOUCH!

:(

Someone forgot to pick out the sticks!!! Ummm... I hope that was a stick!

YIKES!

*runs in house and slams and locks door*

*holds finger to lips and shushes self*

*scribbles note for Seven, NO, Martha, Martha's Friend, Sweetcheeks, Amy, MissT, Ergo and L*

Don't worry. I'll pick up the mess in the yard when I wake up!

*sees NO's rule*

Hey, "down there" and "down here" have the same one rule!!!! We must be closer than I thought!

;P

*sneaks into den and peeks under futon*

Yep, Martha is knocked out! Looks like she's having an interesting dream too. Hmmm....

*wipes drool from Martha's chin*

*heads to shower*

I think there were biting bugs in that pile too!!!!

Goodnight everyone! Sweet dreams to one and all!!!!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

PS: MissT: Thank you!!!! Thanks also to Amy, Sweetcheeks, Martha, L and Ergo for the comments at my place! They are much appreciated!!!

PPS: CONGRATULATIONS (again) Amy!!!! And, that mister of yours does have exellent taste! In rings and in choice of fiancee'!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Good morning,

Not much going on with me. How about the rest of you. Miss t good to see you and I am hoping all is well.

6 becare you might hurt yourself. :p

Well later.

Anonymous said...

Hug Fest 2009, I like it.
As a general rule, I never turn down hugs. Probably stems from not getting enough as a child...

Amyranth, my condolences. I mean congratulations. Not sure which card to send. How about flowers instead?

No one, meaning everyone, wouldn't believe me anyway, No One. *nods* Think that's right. Maybe?

Martha,
Work - I threatened to jump and the bastards laughed at me. Something about me having to finish what's on my desk first. I'm going to be here awhile.
Home - The other half wants to host Thanksgiving for a bunch of people. That's a stupid idea, right? We shouldn't do that. Someone else should have the honor. I'm not even close to winning this one.
Your friend

Martha Smith-Jones said...

My Friend,

We have as in me and the family no plans for hosting anything. Most of the family will be going on a trip, to go and lose lots of money. Guess where they are going.

That pretty much sounds like my old job. Yes we can see that you are throwing up your internal organs and only want to leave an hour early but you still have work. I feel for you I really do.

Good to hear that the other half is well. Tell them hi.

Be well.

Amyranth said...

Friend, one of each. And a giant Horseshoe of roses, like you see at funerals.

I told my dad we'd gotten engaged and he looked at Mister and said "What did you do?".

Anon616 said...

*walks in through front door and down hall with useles goat*

*thought goats ate EVERYTHING... but, NOOOOO... they don't seem to have an appetite for leaves*

*goes out back door and heads to barn ~ with goat*

*ties goat to center pole in barn and picks up two 5 gallon gas cans*

*trots back into house, down the hall and back out the front door*

*pours gasoline all over leaves under the old oak*

*smiles*

*lights match and throws it on leaves*

:D












O_O

O_o

Uh~oh!!!!! Nooooo, NOT the oak!!!!

Ooops!

Anon616 said...

*calls fire dept on cell*

*runs into house*

Ummm.... don't worry about those all those sirens, everyone! You are all just having a "mass hysteria type nightmare".

Yes! That's it! It's just a bad dream. Just a dreeeeeeam...
Go back to sleep, Seven, NO, Martha, Friend, Sweetcheeks, Amy, MissT, Ergo, L...

Sleeeeeeepppppp

(Whew! I think that worked!)

*goes back outside*

*slips on foam*

*is helped up by nice fireman*

:)

*thanks firemen/women*

*promises not to play with gasoline and matches ~ unsupervised ~ ever again*

*goes back in house*

*leaves note*

Hey, everyone! It snowed last night!!!!! And, that snow was so darn cold it actually BURNT the ground around the oak tree and part of oak tree too!!!

*has fingers crossed behind back while writing note*

Ummm, hmmmm.... it did!

*thinks to self: "I really, REALLY need to go to confession after this one!"*

:P

Martha: What was that about being careful? I wish I had read that BEFORE I got that darn goat!

Adds PS to note: "We have a GOAT now"! I'll (try) to explain that when I wake up. Perhaps Friend's SO would like to serve goat cheese appetizers for that big Thanksgiving dinner!!!

Goodnight, everyone! Sweet (continued) dreams to one and all!

Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Anon616 said...

*re~crosses fingers behind back and adds PPS to note*

Be careful when walking out the front door, everyone! All the snow may have melted by the time you all wake up and it's probably a sloppy mess out there! Ummm, hmmmm....

Of course, there may still be some "fluffy white stuff" in and around the tree. Strangest looking snow I ever saw! Smells a little strange too! Ummm, hmmmm....

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Good afternoon,

I hope all is well.

MissTottenham said...

Hiya, how are you all?


Wendy, you are welcome sweetie.

Amy, congrats once again sweetie.

Martha, I am well sweetie. I hope you are too. Are you looking forward to the xmas Dr Who?


Not hanging around again. I'm currently downloading stuff for my sis. she has a computer but no phoneline and her dongle ran out of credit. Since Michael Jackson died, she's really got into the Jackosn 5 and wants me to download her some concert footage and TV appearances. unfortunately, I'm not a premium member of rapidshare or megaupload so it's taking days to do. I've been doing a little everyday I'm online. Each show has about 7 or 8 parts and each one takes about 30 mins or more to do. She owes me for this.

Catch you later. I hope.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Good evening

ergoproxy said...

hello MJ

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello Ep sorry I missed you.

I have to be of to bed have a good day everyone.

goodnight

ergoproxy said...

goodnigth MJ, I thought you had gone already, catch you tomorrow sweet dreams

Martha Smith-Jones said...

computer keeps fucking up i am gone now.

Anon616 said...

Good morning/night Seven, NO, Martha, Your Friend, MissT, Ergo, Amy, Sweetcheeks, L, so forth and so on...

How are you all this morning/night? Better than I am, I hope!

Not that I'm "bad". I just had an exhausting day/night!

Ross came over last night and he was really, really depressed. A friend of his (and co~worker) was killed in a car accident, leaving work, yesterday. He was only in his thirties.

:(

The police aren't sure what happened. There were no other cars involved. He just drove off the rode, into a ditch and crashed.

This, after Ross, himself, had a seizure at work last week. They had to call 911 for him.

It turns out, he had taken 20 to 25 of his fricken' pain pills (for his headaches) in less than a 24 hour period! That's what caused the seizure.

This man is going to kill himself one of these days! It was the first time he collapsed with a seizure; but, it is not the first time he's had to be hospitalized for an accidental overdose.

:(

He takes pill on top of pill on top of pill (and then he adds Tylenol and Excedrin to the prescription ones)... I just don't know what to do with him anymore. GEEZE!

Sorry for "unburdening" myself, here. I just worry about that man, so damn much.

*sighs*

I'm going listen to a little Otis Redding now. A little Otis is good for the soul! I'm thinking "Hard To Handle". That should get me in the dancing mood!

Well, I hope you're all getting a good night's sleep and dreaming wonderful dreams! Have a great too!

Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Anon616 said...

*edit: Have a great DAY, too!

Anon616 said...

:(

Now I am, officially, bad/sad. My little Miss. Bingles Bunny died last night. I found her dead when I went to feed and play with her and the kitties this morning.

:(

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodmorning,

6 I am sorry to hear about your friends hard times. At least he has you to help him with it.

My friend it's SPN tonight and it is the last one till January 2010. I have heard Cas becomes someone bitch and someone dies.

7 what's up? NO same to you. Miss. T good luck with the downloading. Ep and Amy hi.

Later

Martha Smith-Jones said...

6 I am sorry about the bunny.

Anon616 said...

Thanks Martha. For your words about Ross and my little Miss Bingles. Kind words from friends do help, so much.

I'm going to go bury her now then I'll crawl in bed and cry ~ some more. Hopefully, I'll just sleep the day away.

Thank you, again, for all your support.

*hugs and kisses*

Have a good day, Martha and don't forget to hug your fur babies! That goes for all of you.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

6 junk food helps as well and mindless entertaintment. Sleep is always good to and you don't gain wieght. My fur babies hugged me all last night. But I willl hug them again.


Hugs & <3

MissTottenham said...

Hi guys, how are you all?

I was gonna come bounding in and wish you all a great weekend in my happiest voice till I read Wendy's news.

First off Wendy, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Ross. What sad news. Tell him to lay off the pills though, he doesn't need that kind of accident.


RIP to your little Miss Bingles Bunny. That's so sad sweetie. I hope listening to some otis helped you. When I wanna chill I find Sam Cooke does it for me.


Miss. T good luck with the downloading.

Thanks MJ sweetie. I can't tell you how fed up of it I am already. I am currently downloading a concert for her and it's in 46 bloody parts. I'm only on part 2 argh!


Well, I hope that everyone has a great weekend and I hope things get better for you Wendy sweetie.

Take care everyone xxx

Original Punk L said...

Wendy, I'm so, so sorry to hear about your bunny baby. I know it hurts, and I hope you are doing ok. Please let us all know how you are doing. We are definitly holding our furry babies tighter tonight. I sent you an e-mail earlier too, and again, so sorry. Love to you and many hugs, with a side of shoulder to cry on.

L.

ergoproxy said...

so sorry to hear that wendy
and hope your friend sorts out his issues before it's too late


hi MJ
hi L

Martha Smith-Jones said...

SPN is on now My Friend. I know who died thanks to a poster at ontd!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I knew it there had to be a reason why they kept that gun. they are teaching him to drink

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Really sad episode tonight but i liked it.

i have to be off to bed early work day.

goodnight

Anon616 said...

Hello Seven, NO, Martha, Your Friend, L (and J), Ergo, MissT, Amy!

Thanks: MissT, L, Ergo, Martha (again)! Your words are (and your support is) very much appreciated.

*hugs everyone*

L: I did receive your e~mail and I have replied. I'm doing okay. Thank you!!!!

I buried Miss Bingles Bunny at the foot of one of my rose of sharon hedges. It's where I would pick "fresh grass" for her every now and then. She did like that "fresh" treat once in a while.

Thanks, also, for all your words about Ross. He has battled this addiction for so long. And, YES, it is an addiction. He has done more than one stint in rehab for it. His first was when he was in college... his most recent was three years ago... and, his battle continues.

Martha: Do you remember that problem I was having earlier in the week? Well, it's happening again! Only this time, NOTHING comes up except a blank white box. I'll try to fix that tomorrow!

I hope you all have a good night! Sweet dreams to one and all!

Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodmorning,

Day time TV sucks. There isn't even a fools movie on. Well I hope you are all well and I hear from you soon.

6 I tried sent you a chat. I willl check back later.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

That was odd 7 your page disappeared for asecond there.
Still nothing to do right now. It's a boring day at work. I hope the rest of you are having fun.

ergoproxy said...

hi MJ
I'm not doing much, it's really hot today we are going for a swim in a while

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi,

i just spent $15 on a meal from Nation's. I will never do that again. Maybe I will get the pie again but not the other stuff.

How are you guys doing?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Where is everyone? Well I am here and will be round. i just might watch Dr who the waters of mars tonight. I don't want my 10th Dr to go.

Anon616 said...

Good morning (or night) Seven, NO, Martha, Your Friend, Amy, MissT, Ergo, L, everyone!!!!

How are you all? Are all of my fellow Americans busy making Thanksgiving plans? If so, I hope you're all planning something fun and festive (and filled with good food and better friends ~ or vice versa, as preferable)! And, of course, loved ones (maybe a nice bottle of wine or two, as well)!

I have been busy playing Santa's interior decorator. I'm making progress. I am!

Half of the houses around here are already decorated for Christmas! These people get earlier and earlier every year!!! Some of them were putting up their Christmas lights the day after Halloween!

O_O

Well, like I said, I'm getting there. Slowly but surely!

Martha: How was work today? Did you bring a rootbeer dum dum home for me??? I might have to slobber all over you ~ again ~ if you did!

Amy: What was that about seeing sewing in your future? Would that be 'sewing' sewing or knitting... like booties?!

*big wink*

MissT: I hope you had a "haunting" LIVE experience!!!
Wait... oh, nevermind.

;P

You'll have to give us all the details when you return. Especially if there was gore! You know how I love that!

Goodnight, everyone! Sweet dreams to one and all!!!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Anon616 said...

PS for Martha:

~~~~I don't want my 10th Dr to go.~~~~

The tenth???

O_O

Dare I ask what you did with numbers one through nine!

You're a little rough on those doctors, huh Martha?!

;)


pssst... let me know if you need help hiding the evidence!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Good day everybody,


6, 1-9 are still there you could say. They just became the 10th. When the Dr is about to die he kinda becomes a new person. So no need to hide anything. But if you want to help me stop the 11th Dr from coming and let the 10th live on longer I would love that.

My Friend what did you think of SPN?

7 and NO party on. In fact every body have fun tonight, everybody Wang chung tonight. ;)

Amyranth said...

*wobbles in the back door*

Hey guys.

Wendy, I'm already knitting a blanket for Mister, but I doubt there's any booties in my future, at least not for awhile. I'm very firm on my position that I get married, and then have kids.

Because he can't walk away without me removing his testicles via his wallet. :)

(Sorry you had to read that Seven, and anyone else who's squeamish.)

Amyranth said...

YIPPIE KAI YAI AY MOTHERFUCKERS!

Anon616 said...

*comes in and calmly sits down in den*

*looks at Amy all reserved like*

O_O

I don't know 'bout no "YIPPIE KAI YAI AY MOTHERFUCKERS"; but, the WHO DATS are going wild, running amok and getting pretty damn f*cked up 'round these parts!!!!!!!

*jumps up, steals Amy's handkerchief and Martha's umbrella and starts second lining all over the house*

"Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? Who dat? Who dat?!!!"

Aaaaaaaa~oooooooowllllllllllll!

^that howl's my special contribution to all Saints chants^

10 and 0!!!! Still undefeated!!!!

*breaks hall lamp with umbrella*

OOOPS!

I'll clean that up tomorrow!

Goodnight Seven, NO, Amy, Martha, Your Friend, Ergo, Sweetcheeks, L, everyone!

Sweet dreams to one and all!

Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Martha Smith-Jones said...

good afternoon

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all? I hope you had a great weekend.

Wendy, I'm sure your sweet ickle bunny loves the spot you picked out for her resting place. It sounds lovely.

I'm knackered right now. I was out in the wind and rain at 2:30am cos the galed had blown over my neighbour's bin lid and it was flapping and making a noise like someone constantly slamming a door. I had to make it stop. So there I was in the wind and rain in my pj's and dressing gown, struggling with the bin in the early hours.

Then, I heard the bin men come, then it was kids screaming on their way to school, then it was all the traffic in the world coming up our road (or so it seemed). I never did get back to sleep.

I'm off for an early night.

Take care everyone xxx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

:'( I just watched The Waters of Mars an boy did the 10th Dr. fuck up. I think they are going to have to put to sleep because of it. I think they also want us to like the 11th Dr. so they are making 10 into an asshole.


Anyway how is everyone?

Amyranth said...

O_O

Ummm.... Between Wendy and her Saints, and Martha and her Doctor Who, we might just have to get a reno crew in here before Christmas.

Broken lamps, tear stains...

*explodes a couple of cannons of green and white confetti*

Confetti....

*sighs and shakes her head*

I just don't think we can leave the house looking like this for the holidays.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

You forgot about the pool.

Amyranth said...

What pool?

;)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

my mistake

Amyranth said...

*stuffs MJ full of banana bread*

Gotta run for the night. There's never enough frigging hours in the day anymore. :P

See you later!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

*rolls around on the floor. Too full of banana bread to move or speak. Waves goodnight to Amy. Rolls back over.*

Anon616 said...

*comes in and sees big ol' mess*

I didn't do ALL that? Did I? Methinks Amy and Martha were up to some mischief (and sorrow) today!

*runs to bedroom, puts hair in pony tail and puts on cleaning clothes (tank top, shorts and Scooby Doo slippers)*

*grabs broom and dust pan out of closet*

*sweeps up all the broken glass and confetti in hall*

*notices trash cans are full so props up floor board and dumps it "down there" with note: Please take care of this, NO!*

*peeks in den and see Martha rolling around on floor*

*is worried for a second, then remembers ~ nothing unusual there!*

*sneaks up on Martha, pounces on top of her and tickles her tummy*

Gotcha!!!!! Where's my rootbeer dum dum? Give. Give. Give!!!!

*hears knock on door and runs to open door*

Hello EPA folks! Pool? What pool? Bubbles coming up from storm drains all over the neighborhood? I have no idea how such a thing could happen!

*crosses fingers behind back*

Would ya'll like to come in for some Banana bread and tea???

:P

*thinks, good thing they declined! Otherwise, Amy would have had to bake more banana bread REAL FAST!!!!*

Have a good night Seven, NO, Martha, Your Friend, Amy, Sweetcheeks, MissT, Ergo, L, everyone!

Sweet dreams to one and all!!!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Oh Dear! I like a Lady Gaga song. I think it is only because of the video. Bad Romance.

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you?

I just wanted to wish all you Americans a happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow.

Take care xxx

Anonymous said...

Wishing those here a peaceful holiday. It is good to see you.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello Everyone,

Thank you Miss. T and 5.29 I hope you all have Happy Holidays and a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

5:29, Mayo or SS?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I don't think so 11.15. I think it was just a nice anon.

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving


Gettin’ together to smile an’ rejoice,
An’ eatin’ an’ laughin’ with folks of your choice;
An’ kissin’ the girls an’ declarin’ that they
Are growin’ more beautiful day after day;
Chattin’ an’ braggin’ a bit with the men,
Buildin’ the old family circle again;
Livin’ the wholesome an’ old-fashioned cheer,
Just for awhile at the end of the year.

Greetings fly fast as we crowd through the door
And under the old roof we gather once more
Just as we did when the youngsters were small;
Mother’s a little bit grayer, that’s all.
Father’s a little bit older, but still
Ready to romp an’ to laugh with a will.
Here we are back at the table again
Tellin’ our stories as women an’ men.

Bowed are our heads for a moment in prayer;
Oh, but we’re grateful an’ glad to be there.
Home from the east land an’ home from the west,
Home with the folks that are dearest an’ best.
Out of the sham of the cities afar
We’ve come for a time to be just what we are.
Here we can talk of ourselves an’ be frank,
Forgettin’ position an’ station an’ rank.

Give me the end of the year an’ its fun
When most of the plannin’ an’ toilin’ is done;
Bring all the wanderers home to the nest,
Let me sit down with the ones I love best,
Hear the old voices still ringin’ with song,
See the old faces unblemished by wrong,
See the old table with all of its chairs
An’ I’ll put soul in my Thanksgivin’ prayers.




by Edgar Albert Guest

Anon616 said...

*comes in singing*

"But you looked through me
you really knew me
Like no one has ever looked before
... All I want is for you to Shine
Shine down on me..."

~~~SHINE! I really love this version!!!! Acoustic! Great harmonies!~~~

Happy Thanksgiving Seven, NO, Martha, Your Friend, MissT, Amy, Ergo, L (and J), Sweetcheeks, peace loving anons, hugging anon, everyone!!!!

I hope you all have a fun, festive and filling (in more ways than one)day!

Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends here. Now go stuff your face.

MissTottenham said...

Happy Thanksgiving guys. Have a great day.

Everyone have a great weekend too xxxxx


Catch you on the other side.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Well I just spent sometime over at Mayo's and as always it was wonderful. The anons couldnt have been nicer.

Yeah, sorry I cant keep that up. 7 My Friend and NO where are you.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Happy Day after Thanksgiving. Are you guys to stuff to move.

Original Punk J said...

Just sneaking a look in at the House of Numbers. After yesterday, you guys may see me here more often...thanks, Martha, for your help. *hugs*

Hey Seven, nice place you got here. See you around, hunh? ;)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello J,
Good to see you. You are welcome and it will good to see you here.

Anonymous said...

Martha,
My Thanksgiving sucked. How about yours? Anything fabulous happen?
I miss you.
Your friend

Martha Smith-Jones said...

My Friend,
What happened was the turkey bad or just bad company. Mine was the same as always we ate. This time not with each other. I miss you as well.

Amyranth said...

I don't get it. Seven's isn't on the fritz.

Oh well, take for granted what I can.

Hallo anyone and everyone!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello Amy,

what do you mean 7's isn't on the Fritz

Amyranth said...

Mayo's is doing funny things. Says there's 1000+ comments, then I post and I'm only comment 836 or something.

*makes the crazy swirl with her finger*

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I had it happen to me once. It went to this odd page that just had older and oldest on it but no comments and no comment box. it fixed itself so I thought nothing more about it.

Anonymous said...

Martha,
I'm glad you survived your holiday.
The food was terrific. It was the company. One of them refused to get along with the rest of us, but we all ignored him. That is until he insulted the wrong person. I lost it, pretty badly. I had every right to according to the rest of our guests, including my father, who chimed in on my side. So I'm both innocent and guilty as hell. ;)
Two fathers going at it makes for awesome entertainment. :D
Your friend

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Oh, you know My Friend I think I know how you feel. Well at least you told them off. I bet that made you feel a bit better.

Amyranth said...

Oooh, did you grab popcorn and lawn chairs?

I would have if it was my dad and Mister's father. But they're both so laid back it wouldn't happen.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Amy you sound like my grandmother. She would have done that. What do I mean would have she has.

Amyranth said...

Well hell MJ, If someone is gonna put on a show, you need to pipe down and let the players play! XD

Martha Smith-Jones said...

LOL, I will tell my grandmother that one.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Did I lose you My Friend?

Anonymous said...

I hoped enough time passed, and we could try again. The others aren't thrilled either, but they manage to be civil. I guess there's no happy ending here.
Martha's friend

Anonymous said...

Lol, sorry. There was an evil slice of pie distracting me.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I am sorry to hear that. I wish there was something I could do.

Anonymous said...

You could help me eat it.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Pie isn't evil unless it is that sugar free shit. I take that back yes it is and the only way to stop that evil is to stick it in your mouth.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

What kind of pie is it?

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin, but we also have apple and a berry concoction. My mother was here, can you tell? ;)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

How did I know there would be pumpkin. EWWWW. But the berry and apple sound good. I will try berry.

This feels odd there were some nasty anons at mayo's talking about pie last night.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

It could only be a mom who gives you three pies. anybody else would tell you you shouldnt eat that stuff. It's bad for you. Lets hear it for moms and their nee to over feed us sweet stuff.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Man TV sucks tonight. I wish SPN was on.

Anonymous said...

My pies are anon free, promise. Well, besides me and you know who I am so I'm not really an anon.
Anyways, I have to get going. Talk to you soon.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

It better be soon. It is always good talking to you have a good night and sweet dreams. I hope things get better.
I trust your pie to be anon free. Well not the pumpkin one. Can you tell i don't like pumpkin.
Goodnight My Friend.

It seems Amy has been lost now.

Amyranth said...

Goodnight Martha's Pie Loving Friend!

No MJ, not lost, just had to try to not burn supper.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 711   Newer› Newest»