Saturday, October 17, 2009

Naked what?

Banana bread, gravity (or lack thereof), pogo sticks,
Bad meat, naked dancing, boobs,
Rats, jokes, whipped cream,
Tassels, boobs, road trips,
Halloween candy and boobs.

Naked dancing, whipped cream
boobs, tassels,
and Halloween candy.

Life is good.

70 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Seven. Thanks for the new post. hope you're well.

And to everyone else, hey guys, hope you're doing okay. Yep, I'm back home, and I can honestly say that everything feels so different. I don't even recognize my room anymore, how weird is that?

Most importantly, I think this trip did some good, and it's got me to thinking about what changes I need to start making. For some reason, I feel confident.

Anyways, have a great weekend guys. I'll probably be seeing you back at mayo's tonight.

Anon616 said...

*comes in and sees Seven and NO*

:)

*runs upstairs to quickly make make a special Halloween costume*

*comes downstairs and models her creation of a completely, 100 percent, edible costume (a banana bread hat with chocolate pom poms, candy corn undies and bra with stragically placed candy tassles, whipped cream gloves and candy cane earrings)*

What do ya'll think? I would have bounced downstairs on my pogo stick; but, the tassels were about to knock me out! Those candy tassels are heavy. I don't how MissT does it?!

Seven: Welcome back! I'm happy to hear life is good (it is, isn't it?)! It's amazing what a little whipped cream, chocolate, homemade bread, jokes, dancing (naked or not), boobs and road trips to Texas (and elsewhere) can do for a person!

;)

I hope you're taking very good care of yourself!

NO: The same goes for you! Thank you for our new supply of chocolate ~ conveniently located next to those candy canes! Now, get you mind off those

(*)(*)

(or not)!

Martha, MissT, Amy, Sweetcheeks, Ergo: Hello to you all, too!

I must go now. My costume is starting to melt and it's quite sticky!!!!

Have a great day/night, everyone!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

;)

Anon616 said...

Sweetcheeks!!!!! You're back home! I'm glad you made it home, safely. I just wish you had more time, down South, to visit me!

Well, next time!

It does sound as though the trip was good for you. Sometimes, we just need to get away for awhile, see different people and places, and do some "pondering".


I'm glad to hear you're feeling confident (and, there is no reason you should not feel confident)!!!! That's great, Sweetcheeks!

I'll talk to you later!

*huge welcome home hugs and extra sloppy kisses*

Amyranth said...

See, when life is good for all the right reasons, life is GOOOOOOOOOD.

I'll be back, I really should get to those sugar cookies.

Anonymous said...

Thanks sugarplum *blows kisses* I hope to see you at the blog later on!

Hallo Amy

ergoproxy said...

hello 7!

yep, you can't beat boobs for a good time :]

Amyranth said...

Hooray for confidence!

ergoproxy said...

hi amy!

dress I wore last night, asked DH if I needed a necklace, his reply was "well, no one will be looking at it!"

thems haz power over the menfolk!!

Anonymous said...

Hip hip hooray Amy!

Amyranth said...

Hey BC and Ergo, if you're both still poking around!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Well fuck my comment to didn't post.

Anyway thank you 7 and NO.

Good to see you back Bc

ergoproxy said...

hello MJ

how are you?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi Ep,
I am well how are you.

ergoproxy said...

I'm good, hoping we may get a bit of rain from the clouds about, but I doubt it. Not so hot though which is nice

Martha Smith-Jones said...

This is not right. My childhood

Martha Smith-Jones said...

It cooled down here as well

Martha Smith-Jones said...

The other reason homer is happy

ergoproxy said...

lol I saw that playboy, lucky Homer!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I didn't expect to see nipples. Nope that was a surprise.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

You know what 7 you forgot donuts and boobs

ergoproxy said...

and you can't forget donuts and boobs, I mean they go together like....well....donuts and boobs!

Anonymous said...

Thanks mj, and hey there. Hiya ergo.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

7 I keep reading your post over and over again. I really like it.

Thank you for letting us know that you see us. That even if you aren't you drop by and check on us.


My Friend I hope you have been able to peek in a few times. You are missed and I hope you are well. SPN was good this week. Dean got hear on his palms and Cas was turn in to an army man like figure. Not bad.

NO, once again thank you for the candy and the dancing. It made my day.

Life is good because of the little things. Goodnight/morning/day

ergoproxy said...

nighty night

{.}{.}

older boobs

:]

Amyranth said...

Well how about that. Marge Simpson has nipples.

Rule 34 in the flesh (paper?) boys and girls!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Just want to say goodnight

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?

Great blog seven. Especially the boobs LOL.

Amy, that was a frightening boob story you told on the last page. It reminded me of those celebs who sware blind they haven't had their boobs done but you can see the bag of goo under their skin.

Natural, posh spice? I don't think so love.

Well, I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine involved tissues. I've still got cold but it's not as bad.

My aunt was diagnosed with swine flu but as we have only spoken on the phone recently, I don't think I've caught that from her hahaha!

Take care everyone.

ergoproxy said...

good morning!

hi missT
gosh you've had it bad lately, your nasal passages should get an award for "most snot produced in one year"
Hope you get better soon, and your aunt too

I love all the models that say they are natural, yet they lie down and everything stays in place, and we all know that don't happen!!

Amyranth said...

God bless Posh Spice. She didn't change herself for no man, no sir.

Also, I installed a slip-n-slide in the backyard. It has a water hose and a soap hose and it ends in the pool.

God bless Eterna-Summer at Seven's place.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

The swimming pol is full of soap now. I turned on the jets and it's all white and foamy out there.

ergoproxy said...

FOAM FIGHT!!!

woo hooooo!!!!!!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

this is fun

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Oh shit, The foam is coming in the windows.


RUN

Martha Smith-Jones said...

*climbs out of foam*

I can make a foam man.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

done goodnight

MissTottenham said...

Hiya everyone, how are you all?

your nasal passages should get an award for "most snot produced in one year"


LOL Ergo. Oh no, you made me snot with laughing.

*blows nose*



Also, I installed a slip-n-slide in the backyard. It has a water hose and a soap hose and it ends in the pool.

Yippee Amy, I'll get me cossie on right now.



*slips on arse in foam made by MJ*


Oh great, a snotty nose and a wet arse. Sums up my life right now.


LOL MJ, you are right though. This is fun.

Nighty night MJ xxxx

anon616 w bloggersignin problem said...

*attemps a fancy head first slip and slide dive*

*lands on nose and enhales soap foam*

Ohhhhh..... Ouch!

*aaa cho, aaaa choooo, aaaaaaa choooooo*

YUK!

*is humilated and runs inside to hide in shame*

*but, not before saying:

Hello Seven, NO, Martha, Amy, Ergo, MissT!!!!!

Amy: Thank you for our slip and slide (even though it was the source of great embarrassment for yours truly ~ me!)!!!

I hope you're all having a good, non humiliating day/night! I shall return when my pride is restored. Thank goodness NO restocked the chocolate!!!!!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

PS: Oh look! Some of that chocolate melted on those candy canes! YUMMMY!!!!

anon616 said...

*gasps*

Oh no!!! I've done it AGAIN! 616 (me) at 6:16.

Spooooooky!!!!

:P

*licks more chocolate off candy cane and blows chocolate/peppermint flavored kisses*

Anon616 said...

*has fixed sign in problem and recovered from the slipe and slid humiliation*

Sweetcheeks!!! I'm sorry I forgot to say hello to you ^up there^. I must have had foam in my eyes too!

My eyes are all clear, now!

O_O

Martha: What the hell? You forgot to put a fig leaf on that foam man! NICE!!!!! Ummm... do you happen to have the 'models' name and number?

;)

A little "eeyore" told me you have recently become a fan of Boys Like Girls. I like them too!!!

So, this is for you (and any other Boys Like Girls fans):

~~~Slide Show! Boys Like Girls 'boys' are in there, somewhere (so is Bre!)~~~

~~~Boys Like Girls ~ Hero/Heroine LIVE at The House Of Blues, NOLA~~~

~~~Thunder ~ Official video~~~

I'll see ya'll later, I hope!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Amyranth said...

Soppy foamy arses are welcome!

Hallo everyone!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

lol

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodmornind,

I hope you are all well. 6 no leaf we don't need them. Or the foam man doesn't.

MissTottenham said...

*drags soapy foamy arse along*

*slips over again*

Damn. Oh well.

I just wanted to wish you all a great weekend.

Take care guys xxxx

Anon616 said...

*comes in sort of sad because I'm going to Alabama this weekend and I will miss you all*

:(

Good morning and bon voyage Seven, NO, Martha, MissT, Amy, Ergo, Sweetcheeks, L (if you drop in), everyone!!!

How are you all? WEll and good, I hope!

Don't eat all the chocolate while I'm gone, please! And, don't eat an entire one pound bag of candy corn (all by yourself)!!!! Take about a sugar high (and tummy ache too)!

If anyone is interested, I FINALLY finished my The 69 Eyes (LIVE at The Howlin' Wolf in NOLA) blog!!! YAY!!!! (Well, I'm excited that I "got 'er done" before leaving for Alabama today!

So, once again, without further delay:

~~~Easy access link to THE 69 EYES Live at The Howlin' Wolf (a picture blog)~~~

Feel free to click and view at will!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend filled with goodnights (and days) and sweet dreams!

I'll "see" you all Sunday or Monday!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Good evening,

Sorry I haven't been around. I am very busy right now.

NO and 7 what are you up to? Is it anything good?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello 7, My Friend and NO,

I hope you are all well and that I hear from you again soon..

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Man I am still up. I am watching Dexter on Netflix. I am liking it.


I wish I had some jokes to tell you. I will have to find some good ones.

Good morning to you. I am about to go to sleep. Later.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I am a circle true as can be.

But I am straight not a curve to see.

Larger than the earth or the whole galaxy.

What do I have that makes me ever so differently.


What am I and what makes me unique

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?

Wendy, I hope you had a great time in Alabama.

I'm STILL snuffly and it's pissing me off.

On the plus side, the rats seem to have gone. They didn't touch the poison this time and the smell is going.


I'm off back to my tissues. Tata xxx

Amyranth said...

Wendy, if you eat the right kind of chocolate, you do not get a tummy ache, but you DO get lowered cholesterol because of them amount of cacao and theobromine you ingest.

It eats up the bad cholesterol in your arteries, and thus, helps to make you healthy!

But you can't eat the stuff from the grocery store, oh no. That's not chocolate. It's brown food coloring, a scraping of cocoa powder, and a pound and a half of sugar. :(

Anonymous said...

Martha,
You have been missed! So have a few others, but I know better than to mention them by name. I'm sorry I can't go into things here and explain what's been going on. Life has changed quite a bit in just a few short months. All for the better.
I'll try to read back and catch up with you soon.
Your friend

Martha Smith-Jones said...

My Friend,

It is good to see you about. You were missed as well. Don't worry about catching up with me. I am the same old boring person. Tell me when you cam about the changes. I know that the ones you can't name have missed you as well.


It is good to have you back.

Amyranth said...

Okay, who's pregnant?

;)

Just kidding.

(Last time I said that to a room full of people, someone WAS and accused me of ruining her surprise.)

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?

Do any of you really know how to get rid of a lingering cold? I'm fed up of having to blow my nose.

Any help would be appreciated.

Catch you laters.

Amyranth said...

MissT, are you sure you don't have a sinus infection?

I swear by Buckley's Mixture, but I'm pretty sure you can only get that in Canada.

Pure, undistilled tree sap. Sometimes, it still has the bugs in it!

(Just kidding. But it is Tree-Flavoured Death in a Bottle.)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi Everybody,


Miss t I think you should talk to your doctor. That is always best. I don't think you should take anything. Your cold may already be over and anything you take will get credit what your body did.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Amy and Miss T it was good to see you around these parts. Maybe on day we will all be on at the same time.


That goes for you too, 7 and NO. It would be nice to be around at the same time as you two. I hope you are well.


My Friend, tomorrow SPN. I hope you are looking forward to it.

6 get your ass over here. And Remember star fish loves you.

Goodnight

P.S. to an anon who use to drop by looking for me. Thank you. I hope you are well. Please drop by again.

Anon616 said...

*knock knock*

Trick or Treat???

*wicked smile*




The Sinister Super Sized Snails Of Seven’s Sanctuary


By Wendy (Anon616)


October 29, 2012

You may have heard many Halloween stories about ghosts, witches, goblins, ghouls, vampires, werewolves, killer clowns (even giant chocolate gummy bears and worms); but, there are few stories comparable to the one I am going to tell you tonight…

These (*almost) actual events occurred just about three years ago on a night much like this.

The first real chill of fall had reached our beautiful, safe home. A place we affectionately called “Seven’s Sanctuary”. Seven built the house for us and promised it would protect us and keep us safe through the strongest, most powerful storms. It had, until that fateful night.


The house was quiet and I was just about to turn in for the night when I felt just how chilly it was becoming. I thought about Henry De Turtle in his pond and felt it was best to bring him in for the night. Turtles don’t like chilly weather!

I trotted out to the Sunroom to get Henry. I didn’t turn on the lights because the moon was shining brightly and I could see well enough. Or, so I thought!

I maneuvered my way through the sunroom to the pond. I had just reached the edge of the pond when I tripped over something . “SPASH” that something went into the pond!

“Well, at least it wasn’t me THIS TIME!” I said to myself as I grabbed Henry. Henry just looked at me at nodded in agreement ~ as turtles do.

I thought about turning on the lights to see what had fallen into the pond; but, I was just too tired to deal with pond cleaning. Besides, Henry was the only living thing in that pond. There was nothing to worry about! I would simply clean the pond in the morning!

I trotted back into the house and up the stairs to my bedroom ~ with Henry in tow.

During the night I awoke several times. I thought I heard strange sounds coming from downstairs. Loud, menacing munching sounds!

I convinced myself I was only dreaming… until, exactly 2:16 a.m. That’s when I heard a loud crash! I sounded as though someone had driven a tank through the sunroom!

I jumped out of bed, grabbed my robe (ummm, yeah..) and ran downstairs! There were trails of blue slime EVERYWHERE!!!!! All the potted plants been overturned and eaten. Even the green carpet and throw rugs had been eaten!!!!!

Suddenly, I heard another loud crash coming from the sunroom! I ran in that direction (careful not to slip on the slime). The sunroom was a total disaster area! The pond was cracked and there was water all over the floor. There was more of that slick, sinister looking blue slime all over. It was like all the smurfs in smurf ville had exploded in our sunroom. Actually, it looked like the sunroom had exploded and took all the smurfs with it!

The entire west wall of the sunroom was gone. GONE! POOF! There no more!

“What the hell happened here?” I thought to myself. Then, I remember something had fallen into the pond when I went get Henry. I ran over to what was left of the pond and there it was! An entire gallon of Miracle Gro had fallen into the pond!

“Oh no!” I thought to myself, again.

“What if there were snails in the pond?”

“What if those snails ingested the miracle gro and… well, GREW ?!”

“What if the miracle gro affected their snail brains and snail taste buds and turned them into flesh eating beasts?”

“I must warn Seven, NO, Martha, Martha’s Friend, BC, Ergo, Amy, MissT, RW, L and J, everyone!!!”

Just then Martha came running out of the den. (How she slept through all that racket I will never know!)

“Six, Six (she calls me that *wink*)! There’s a super sized snail in the den doing sinister things like eating the bamboo off the futon and ceiling fans! What do we do? What do we do?”

Anon616 said...

“Run upstairs and warn everyone else, Martha! They may want our flesh! Our other parts too!” I replied.

“Everyone else is gone. They went to the midnight showing of The Rocky Horror Picture show! It‘s the extended version. They‘ll be gone until morning!” said Martha.

“EveryONE?” I asked.

Martha thought for a few seconds. “I think NO is still ‘down there’!” she said.

Suddenly, I felt something cold and slimey rubbing the back of neck. I slowly turned around… It was another super sized snail! It was rubbing my neck with it’s tentacles. I wanted to scream; but, it tickled too much too scream! I looked into the snails eyes and realized that it was not sinister at all! It didn't want to eat my flesh (or any other parts of me).
“Grab NO and tell them to bring the really big wooden spoons! We’re going to need to them!” said I.

“Good grief, 6. You aren’t thinking about cooking escargot for the entire state are you?” asked Martha. “I don’t think we have pot big enough to cook THAT THING!”

I shot Martha a wicked glance (one she knows well) And said “NO, I’m not going to cook it! Either one of them! Those things would never get tender!”

“Besides, look at the poor things. They look scared and hungry. I’m going to cook up a batch of my swamp kin’s special secret seaweed shrinking stew, with extra starch! That should shrink them right back to normal snail size. You did hear about what it did to Tom Thumb and Thumbelina, right? Ummm, hmmm!”

And so I did cook my swamp kin’s special secret seaweed shrinking stew with extra starch. And Martha, NO and I spoon fed those super sized snails until they shrunk. And, shrink they did! Right back to normal size!

Ever since that night you can hear those menacing munching sounds and see those sinister blue slime trails all around the sanctuary, every All Hallow’s Eve!

And, the maid and the pool man were never seen again!!!!!!

(pssst…. What did you think the special ingredients were? You didn’t think the seaweed and starch would do the magic, did you? You can still hear their screams every All Hallow‘s Eve too!)


Prologue: Henry De Turtle slept through the entire event.

We bribbed the neighborhood kids, with candy and special blue slime, to clean up all the mess.

Seven had the sunroom rebuilt.

The snails lived happily ever after and had many offspring. All slightly larger than their parents.

Happy Halloween, everyone!!!!!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

*not really!
:P



PS: A big welcome back to Martha's friend!!!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Lol! If that was real I would gave gotten out the salt. My sister and I have come across some huge snails. We took them out.


That reminds me when I was younger, we had slugs that would come in the bathroom. They loved the shower always in there.


They want to eat our other bits. Ain't gonna happprn their is a salt ring around my bed.


but lol at that anyway.

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you?

Amy and MJ, maybe you are right. I've always been delicate around strong perfumes and mum started spraying a whole load of smelly stuff when we got the dead rat pong. That then turned into full blown cold. Now I'm back to the sniffles. I'm really hoping that it'll ease off when we can knock the air freshner etc on the head. If it's still happening after that, I'd better hit the doctors. At the mo, I'm just moaning a lot hahaha!

Great story Wendy, loved it.

I just wanted to wish you all a super spooky fun filled weekend.

Catch you all on the other side.

xxxx

MissTottenham said...

Oh, just one more thing before I go.












BOO!!!!!!!!!


LOL made ya jump didn't I?




Tata for now.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hey everybody,



My Friend are you watching SPN. The witch just gave Sam the clap by clapping. Man what i would do with that power.

ergoproxy said...

hello!!
yes I do still exist!
this is what happens when I close something as a tab and then it doesn't open to remind me to visit

wanted to call in to say:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 7, NO ONE & EVERYONE!!

I have a story at my blog if anyone would like a read too

Amyranth said...

I'M GOING TO TERRIFY THE FUCK OUT OF YOU ALL.



....


We have H1N1 over here.

*twitches her piggy tail*


....

Waitasec...

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Happy Halloween to everyone. May you night be filled with wonderful treats and silly tricks. That bring smiles and laughter to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Pregnancy, thematic tales, and H1N1 -
The makings of a great Halloween.

Martha,
Old age, the clap, ironsides, acid reflux, and real "Busty Asian Beauties." This is why I love the show. ;) Seen the preview for next week? I may just piss myself.
Your friend

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi My Friend,

You know which episode is going to be good. When Dean and Sam are tricked into going to a SPN con.

Now that one is going to be a laugh riot.
But then again CSI SPN.

Have a Happy Halloween.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Oh yeah,

My Friend. I am waiting for an email. I would like to know what happened while you were gone.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I can't fucking sleep. I have to get up in about an hour for work. Shit. I wish someone was around that I could talk to. I hate this shit. Well let me see what I can try. Later