Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Journey is in The Eye of The Mind

It seems the more knowledge I gain
The more questions I have
The more land I wish to roam
The clearer I wish my eyes to be
The world is a funny place
One with a new chance, a new discovery
Around ever corner and under every stone
How much is too much
How long before our heads are filled
With thoughts unimportant and irrelevant
When do we purge the useless to make room for the essential
The more knowledge I gain
The less I know

129 comments:

Seven said...

I apologize for my extended absence. I have missed all of you and I have read your heart-felt comments. Know that I am grateful and pleased that you care enough to gather here and I will keep the doors open for each and every one of you. You have created a welcoming and comfortable place.

That was my hope for this home. That you would come in and find a place of calm, warmth and friendship. You have.

Thank you.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello 7,

I am sorry I missed you. Yeah I am still stuck up here. But I like odd places and thinks so it's cool.

Can you tell us what you have been up to during your absence.

and I do love you post(s)I just don't know what to say about them. I am not that good with deep thoughts.

I am just wondering what exactly is useless information. Lately I have been watching the history channel a lot. I learned about Romans and how the plants and stars work. It is all good information but how will it help me in my day to day life.

Still is that knowledge useless and should it be purged? If so what should I fill the empty space with. Religion?
I recently became an atheist and I am learning more about religion than I every did when I was a believe. But how will this knowledge benefit me now.

Isn't better to continually gain more knowledge and know less than it is to think you know everything and not want to learn anymore. Even the useless stuff may lead you to gaining something you never expected.

ergoproxy said...

good morning and hello 7

so nice to see you again, hope everything is good in your corner of the world

hi MJ

I have a special morning at BG's school as it's the last week before holidays, then titoring after
should be back later though, I'll call in

take care

Amyranth said...

*wiggles out of the gravity zone*

OH FINALLY.

Hallo Seven, MJ and Ergo!

Amyranth said...

*leaves some Banana Bread for Seven*

*leaves some Banana bread for everyone else*

*slips a banana loaf under the basement door for No One*

Goodnight everyone!!!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

*Sits on ceiling*

I wanted to post some songs for you. But I can't find it.

My Friend have you joined the battle against P. Diddy. He went after SPN. The thought there twits about the devil being out where from devil worshippers. He started something about God is a go or something.

Anon616 said...

*crawls in through the doggie door in the attic*

*stands up and walks into spider web*

Eeeeeeeek!!!!!

*bats at hair frantically*

*blows hair out of face, dust self off and goes downstairs as graciously as possible*

Hello Seven, Martha, Amy, Ergo, NO, Martha's friend, L, MissT, everyone!!!!

How are you all? Good, I hope!

Seven: It's so good to "see" you, again! Thank you for our calm, warm, friendly home and for the new room! The others are quite a mess. It wasn't our fault (well, maybe it was; but, NO started it)!

As for the questions, never stop asking them! I quite fond of those things, myself!

I don't think there's a darn thing wrong with a little wanderlust either. Or with a wish for clearer vision!

I'm with Martha on "knowledge/information" thing too. Who decides what is useless? Who decides what is essential (besides the basic reading, 'riting and 'rithmatic)? I think if we took the time to ask the questions and acquire the knowledge, it must have been important to us (relevant enough to hold our interest)... at that particular moment in time.

Sorry, I'm babbling ~ again!

Amy: Thank you for the banana bread!!!!

Martha: I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

You know I had to do that, Martha. And, it's true. You know that too!

O_O

Oh no. I better go. That Dr. Seuss in me is coming out again!

Thanks, again, Seven!

Goodnight, everyone! Sweet dreams to one and all!!!!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?

Hiya seven, how are you? we miss you when you are gone. It's great to see you back.

Are we still having a gravity problem here?

Thanks for the banana bread Amy, very tasty.


I just wanted to pop in to say hi. My knee isn't hurting any more but now it keeps locking. I don't know what's happening with it but I'm off to rest it cos my sis wants me running round after her tomorrow. I've got to pick up her perscription. I swear, I'm just the skivvy round here LOL.

Catch you tomorrow guys, take care and nighty night xxxx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

*Falls off ceiling onto futon. Finds banana bread sitting on table next to me.*

i guess the gravity is back to normal. thanks for the bread amy.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

*Sitting on futon watching TV*

Why oh why do TV executives feel the need to fuck up a skeptic on a TV show by trying to put in some supernatural thing that makes them rethink their skepticism.

Stop it

Martha Smith-Jones said...

thank you 6 i love it

Martha Smith-Jones said...

lets try it now

Martha Smith-Jones said...

It worked

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Well thanks to Cass we now know God isn't on flat bread.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodnight
My Friend I hope tyou are some where watching SPN

MissTottenham said...

Hi guys, I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a great weekend.

xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon guys, just dropping by to wish you all a great weekend. Take care.

Amyranth said...

My feeeeet hurrrt....

:(

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hi, i don't know what to say, besides that.

Anon616 said...

*bounces in like Tigger ~ using a pogo stick ~ since our gravity has been found and my tail is not nearly springy enough*

Good morning Seven, NO, Martha, Sweetcheeks Ergo, Amy, MissT, Martha's friend, L!!!

How are you all? Did you all enjoy your Friday night? I hope so!

I'm feeling slightly sea sick. I caught the last hour of "Adrift 2"; and, that done it! I mean, I like water (and, I don't get sea sick at sea or on any real body of water) but for some strange reason movies like Adrift and Waterworld make me quesy! And, all that bouncing did not help!

WOW!!! How was that for a run on sentence up there?!

:P

Martha: I'm so glad you like your new "portrait"!!! You're welcome!!! It makes proud seeing you use it as your profile picture!

*huge hug*

MissT: I hope you hear something sometime next week!!! I can't wait to start calling you Officer T!

Sweetcheeks: How are Bugsy and Chocolate (and you, of course)?

Ergo and Amy: Are ya'll cooking and/or baking anything good this weekend? I might be hungry in a few hours after the dramamine I just took kicks in.

Well, I think that is all for now. Have a great (or at least good) day, everyone!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Anon616 said...

*leaves pogo stick by Amy's door*

*will save her feet some hurt today*

*could possibly cause more hurt, elsewhere though*

*leaves note for Amy*

Use with caution!!! Wear tail padding!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello

Amyranth said...

I need a new userpic.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello Amy,

Ask 6 for one she made both of my user pis. Nice aren't they.
HOw are you doing today

Amyranth said...

Hey!

The beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Ere go, heretofore and notwithstanding.

*ahem*

Amyranth said...

I am 3/4 of the way in the bag.

How about you MJ?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I am I don't know what i am but there is some bad meat some where and the smell is killing me.

Amyranth said...

YUCK!!

Might be my fridge. Mister bought a big tray of ground beef and didn't use it in time.

He also forgot to throw it in the garbage on friday, so it's stuck with us for another week. :P

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Ewwwwwwwww

i know the feeling

Amyranth said...

It's GRAY, for fuck's sake!

Who keeps GRAY MEAT???

(My boyfriend, apparently, but that's moot.)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I know some people who would. IF they can't smell anything bad. It's all good.

This is making me sick

Anonymous said...

Gray meat?! Ewww.

Good afternoon/evening to anyone here, hope you guys are well.

miss T: Hope you're well *hugs*

Sugarplum: I sent you an email last night with my new email address, I hope it goes through. I might be going on that trip sooner than I previously thought.

Seven: Hope you're well too. Thanks for keeping this place open.

That's it for now. See you guys later.

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?

Did you have a great weekend?

BC sweetie, I'm good thanks. I think my knee is finally on the mend.

How are you sweetie? How's life been treating you lately?


Amy, I hope the feet are better sweetie.


Hiya Wendy, I'm not Officer T just yet. Damn postal strike doesn't help with the nerves of waiting to hear.

A big wave to everyone else.

*notices Wendy's pogo stick*

Wayhay!!!!

*bounces away*

*bounces into wall and falls off*

OUCH!

I think I'll just lay here for a while.

MissTottenham said...

I think I shall take myself off to bed.

Ouch, my head.

Nighty night guys xxxx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hi I hope you are well over here. I am not.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

7 and no are gone again and My Friend is god knows where. Well at least I know they aren't on flat bread.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodnight

No One said...

*is down there*




*dancing naked*

Martha Smith-Jones said...

*sips NO a $1. sits back and enjoys the show*

MissTottenham said...

Hi guys, how are you all?

I've been dealing with rats which I swear are coming from him next door.

Mum is freaking out. Life is fun innit.

The little furry shits are scoffing the poison as though it's fantastic grub we are giving them. They are loving it and it must be filling a hole cos they are not looking for other food. There's no more droppings.

Oh well, as long as they stay out of sight until they kick the bucket.




Hiya MJ sweetie. Hiya no one sweetie.


I'm off to bed early. Mum woke at stupid o clock cos she'd fused the lights and wasn't prepared to go to the fuse box in the dark with rats around. I swear now our hous is lit up like the blackpool illuminations.

Nighty night guys xxxx

Amyranth said...

Why is there a Naked No One dancing on the ceiling?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Don't ask questions just enjoy the show. Her is a 20 keep it up NO.

Hello Miss t

MissTottenham said...

Hiya MJ sweetie. Hiya guys.

I just wanted to pop in to wish you all a great weekend.

xxxx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

My Friend,

They are trying to get Cass laid. He looks so scared. And he is DRINKING BEER!!!!!

This can't end well.


it didn't

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Cass and Dean road trip.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Cass Just called the angel that killed him, his bitch.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

God damn it was what I feared for Sam. Why? Why? Why?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodnight everybody.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi Dollhouse is on I am happy. How about you over here.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

An ant is walking down a path in the jungle when he spies an elephant caught up in a hunters trap.

The elephant cries out, "help, help."


The ant goes up to him and says, "look, I'll help you but you have to let me do anything I want."

The elephant feeling he has nothing to lose at this point agrees.

The ant chews through the trap and frees the now very grateful.

"Thank you so very much, gosh what would you like to do," asks the elepant.

"Well," says the ant, "I want to do you in the ass."

The elepant looks at the tiny little ant and thinks, What the hell how much could this hurt.

So the ant climbs up the elepant's back and goes to work.

A monkey in a tree over head sees the whole thing and starts laughing so hard that he shakes the tree he is in and a coconut falls on the elephant's head.

The elephant says, "ouch."

The ant hearing this says, "That's right you take, You take it all."

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello,

7, No, My Friend and all others who come by for a visit. I hope you are well and to see you soon.

7 and NO stopping by once to say hi or giving us a very nice peep show is not enough.

Have a conversation. Even if we aren't here it can be on going. you leave a question, we answer and do the same for you.

My Friend I have no idea where you are and if you are ok or not. I hope you are and that you will be home soon.

You are not here to laugh about Cass going to see a whore and her getting mad because he said your father didn't leave because of you. Gets mad and calls in the musle.

You can pay her to do anything to you you want but saying you father didn't leave because of you is where you draw the line.
LOL

Amyranth said...

Hot Chocolate!

My kingdom for a Hot Chocolate, and a FURNACE THAT FUCKING WORKS FOR A GODDAMN CHANGE!

*pants*

Sorry, back to your regularly scheduled Bat-Channel.

ergoproxy said...

hello!!!

I am back from my weekend up at the Air Show and had a fantastic time, they are so LOUD!!!

I have made a blog of a heap of my pics if you'd like a look

hope everybody is well

ergoproxy said...

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, and slipped quietly into the garage.

I hooked up the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing a gale, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.'

My loving wife of 10 years replied, 'Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?'

And that's how the fight started ...

MissTottenham said...

LOL Ergo, that is funny.

I loved the pics at your blog, thanks for sharing.


Hiya guys, how are you all? Can't stay tonight as expecting early morning delivery of items for the old lady we help out. Blimey she loves to order stuff. And why not, she should enjoy her money in her old age.

Catch you all another time xxxxx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello Everybody.

I don't have much going on so I have no idea what to talk bout.

Miss t money is great and I hope it is good stuff she got.

Amy here is some chocolate do with it as you please.


Lol EP

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Not Just For Vampires: Blood Energy Drink


sweet dreams are made of vox

Martha Smith-Jones said...

So 7 and NO what is up with you two?

My Friend I hope you return soon.

ergoproxy said...

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's license to verify my age.

I looked in my pockets and realised I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later.

The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'.

So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair.

She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application.

When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office.

She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten Disability, too'

And that's how the fight started ...

goodnight all!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello 7, No and My Friend I hope you are all well. What have you been up to? Are you having fun? Or re you really busy with work?

ergoproxy said...

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'

'Yes,' I sighed, 'she's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago and I hear she hasn't been sober since.'

'My God!' says my wife, 'Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'

And that's how the fight started .....

MissTottenham said...

Hiya Martha, Hiya Ergo, Hiya everyone. How are you all?

This is just a quickie. I'm off to the Dr's in the morning for a medicine review. I hate those cos it's just 5 mins of wasted time where they say "everything alright with your tablets". you say yeah and that's it. For that you have to travel by bus wait god knows how long in the waiting room. Oh well.

Then hopefully in the afternoon, the rat catcher guy is coming to remove the bodies. Yup, they smell now so they gotta be dead.

Fun and games eh?

Catch you guys tomorrow.

MissTottenham said...

By the way, very, very funny Ergo. Where do you find these?

ergoproxy said...

hey missT!

hope the appt was at least without too much waiting

I got them emailed to me, thought they were brilliant, look for a few more coming too :]

hi 7
NO

Martha Smith-Jones said...

They found rat bodies, what about loud noise guy

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys.

nice one Ergo, keep them jokes coming.

MJ, the rat catcher hasn't come today and the smell is begging to get overpowering. They'd better come tomorrow cos if they leave it till after the weekend, they'll find us all passed out on the floor.

Once the rat catcher guy can check out exactly where the hole is, I'm gonna get the council to disrupt loud noise idiot by going onto his side to have it dealt with. Hopefully this will include some loud banging during his daytime sleeping hours.


Anyway, I want to wish you all a happy and dead rat smell free weekend. Take care peeps.

xxxx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Well My Friend Cass is stoned and having an orgy. Take that how ever you like.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Oh yeah, 7 we need to stock up for 2012.We are going to need lots of toilet paper. As much as you can carry and than some.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

My Friend look upon the comments and LOL your ass off

ergoproxy said...

ugh missT hope the rats are removed soon!

hi MJ
hope you had a goo day

7 no one, MJ's friend hope you are all well

~

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first. 'I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please.'

He said, 'Aren't you worried about the mad cow?'

'Nah,' I said, 'she can order for herself.'

And that's how the fight started ...

ergoproxy said...

GOOD day

a goo day would probably not be good

Anon616 said...

*comes in sing....*

*gasps*

*claps both hands over mouth when she remembers Martha is trying to grab a few winks before going to work today*

*thinks, "oh screw it"*

Wake Up The Sleepers!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~NO ONE SEES US CRY UNDER THE ACID RAIN SO LET IT RAIN
JUST LET IT RAIN
~~~

^credit to Kill Hannah^

:D

Hello Seven, NO, Martha (since I woke the house up with my singing), Ergo, Amy, Sweetcheeks, MissT, L, Martha's friend (who is missed, greatly), everyone!!!!

NO: Did you get that toilet paper? We're also going to need lots more chocolate (since Seven never did provide us with a map of the hiding places), Pepsi, RC Cola, Root Beer (you can pick the brand), Bottled Water, Kosher Dill Pickles, Olives ~ black too, Baby carrots, Red Wine, White Wine, GlenLivet (or Fiddich), Absolut, Grey Goose, Sake, Orange Juice, Pinapple Juice (NO GRAPEFRUIT!!!!), Tomato Juice, V~8 Juice, Chunky Soup, Lucky Charms, Trix and Fruit Loops... oh, and Raisen Bran (going to need some bran), C and D cell batteries (yeah, well...) and hot dog buns!

Okay, I think that is all for now. Have a great day, everyone!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Anon616 said...

*runs back in and adds to list*

And WHIPPED CREAM!!! Lots and lots of can Whipped Cream!

Oh, and some new edible tassles for MissT (just because she loves being tickled while they're nibbled off)! Yeah, I know!

;)

And, get yourself a new wooden spoon or two, NO! You can never have too many those!

Amyranth said...

*stumbles in the back door*

*flops onto the couch*

*SNORE*

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Yo what's up over here?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

that's a nice shark drawing.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Twilight: The Way It Should Have Been

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon everyone. It's such a gorgeous day outside.

Hope everyone is well!

MissTottenham said...


Martha Jones said...
Well My Friend Cass is stoned and having an orgy. Take that how ever you like.



Oooer, blimey!


Oh, and some new edible tassles for MissT (just because she loves being tickled while they're nibbled off)! Yeah, I know!

Blimey, my peutation proceeds me I see.

I better get by boob swinging practised. Gotta put on a good show.


Hiya BC sweetie. I hope you are well and happy and enjoying your gorgeous day.


*prods Amy*

*sounds of loud snores*

Blimey that girl can sleep.


How many more times can I say Blimey?????


Rats dead. No access to bodies. Gotta wait for smell to go. Luckily, it's on it's way out. I'm not in danger of passing out anymore.


Take care peeps!

*swings boobs on way out*

Amyranth said...

MiissssssT!!!

I need you to teach me to swing my boobs.

Do... your...

BOOBS HANG LOW
DO THEY WOBBLE TO AND FRO
CAN YOU TIE 'EM IN A KNOT?
CAN YOU TIE EM IN A BOW?
CAN YOU THROW 'EM OVER YOUR SHOULDER
LIKE A CONTINENTAL SOLDIER?
DO YOUR BOOBS HANG LOW?


(What? I'm the only one who sang that song on the playground?)

*RED*

I think I'll go now.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi,

Miss t for even more "Oooer, blimey!" cass is an angel sent by god... well sent by evil angels who let the devil out because god is gone and they couldn't take it anymore.

No, evil angels aren't fallen ones they are michelangelo and that gang. they think god might be dead. I think he is off playing skit ball.


amy no I never sang that song. never heard it before.


goodnight guys

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hi I hope all my friends over here are well. I hope you stop by soon.

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon/evening yet again everyone. Hope you're all well. Hope you're well too Seven.

Miss T: thanks. Hope you're well *hugs*

Wendy: Guess what I'm doing today? Packing!! I'm leaving I think tomorrow night already. I've sent you an email the other day, I hope you got it. If not, I'll resend it asap :D


That's all for now. See some of you guys later!

MissTottenham said...

Hiya BC sweetie, *huge hugs and snogs*

I hope you are so happy you are fit to burst.



Another Ooooer blimey for MJ. Hey, I've seen pics of the new Dr Who in action and it looks not too bad actually. Of course he's no DT but I'm sure it'll be good.


LOL AMY. I will teach you the boob swing anytime sweetie.

I have been singing that song all week cos i've heard an advert with a simliar tune and it's stuck in my head. I honestly didn't know they sang the same dirty songs in Canada. I can't believe you printed the same song I've been humming all week. That is toooooo spooky girl hee hee!


I'm off to lounge now cos I'm shopped out. Mum's had me meet her on town to pick out something for her friend's birthday party this weekend. Nothing is ever right, we traipse round for hours. I'm knackered but we got something in the end.

See you all later. xxxx

Amyranth said...

I honestly didn't know they sang the same dirty songs in Canada.

Canada: England's little bastard brother. XD

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

I hope you re all well. I hope all is well what every you are doing. Be that shopping with mum or singing dirty songs i have never heard.


Goodnight

MissTottenham said...

Hiya Guys, how are you all?


LOL Amy, you crack me up. It's great having a bastard little sibbling.


MJ, the best bit is when you combine the shopping with mum with the dirty song singing LOL.



Take care everyone, have a great weekend. xxxxx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Paris Hilton is on SPN and it takes place in a wax museum. Really

Martha Smith-Jones said...

paris just beat up dean.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Tonight wasn't that great. Not enough Cass.

ergoproxy said...

hello!!

boy it's a while since I called in here, serves me right for not keeping it as a tab
if it doesn't open I forget about it

*blush*

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Yo, My Friend I just saw a spoiler pic for next weeks SPN ....... Pocket!Cas!!!!!!!!


Now you to can have Cas in your Pocket. I think that will go well with the return of trunk nurse.

Goodnight

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi Ep I am sorry i missed you. Have a goodnight.

ergoproxy said...

hey MJ! you gone?
my power went off for a while

Martha Smith-Jones said...

HI
ep

ergoproxy said...

hello! How are you?
did you see my veranda pic at mayos, I finally finished the planting pots today
how's your garden?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

No, I didn't. My garden could use some work. I am well ho are you?

ergoproxy said...

I'm good thanks, looking forward to the weekend

Martha Smith-Jones said...

where is the link to the photos.

ergoproxy said...

oct 7, 8:26pm

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Thanks, my computer is acting funny so sorry it is taking me so long to respond

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I like it . I wish i could do something like that.

ergoproxy said...

it's great to use, we built it on about 5 years ago and it made such a difference

now we need to rebuild the front veranda, we are going to make it into a deck so we'll have lots of space, even if it rains.
At the moment it is too dangerous to use as wood is rotted

Martha Smith-Jones said...

You seem very hand with the fixing up of the house

ergoproxy said...

well it's hubby mainly, plus we hire people for stuff we can't do. It takes a while, but doing it bit by bit doesn't worry me

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Well thats good. I must be of to bed . I have an early day in the morning and I want to see the moon crash.

You have a good dinner and I will talk to you later.


Goodnight.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

This fucking sucks......I can't sleep.


I need to go to work in the morning. Shit my tea (sleepy time) Just ent up my nose.

later

ergoproxy said...

hope you get/got some sleep MJ

sorry I didn't respond but computer decided to go slow so I went to play badminton then hubby came home, power went out, had to make dinner
eh time totally got away!

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon/evening guys, hope you're well. Really.

I'll probably be at Mayo's later on, but it depends, if not, then I'll see you guys in a week or so.

Wendy: This trip is going to end up being a short one unfortunately, which sucks, but good thing is, if that's the case, I'll still be able to go to the 69 Eyes show and meet the guys since the show is not until the 26th. We'll see what happens.

Miss T: I hope you're enjoying the weekend so far.

MJ, ergo, seven, no one: Hope you guys have a great weekend too.


That's it for now. I'll try to be back later, but if I don't, that means I'm gone.

See you guys.

ergoproxy said...

take care BC, have a great time

resurrected wreck said...

Hullo :)

ergoproxy said...

hello RW!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Supernatural Episode 5x06 Spoiler + NEW Clip!

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?

I hope you all had a great weekend.

BC, I hope you have a fantastic trip.

Rat man came today and found that the second lot of poison has been eaten. The bad smell was going then came back but is going again. I hope that this second lot has been eaten cos it was the mother rat. I think the forst smell was due to the babies dying and the mother lived to eat more poison then died which is why the smell came strong again. I hope so anyway or it means we have more but we've seen no evidence of that.

Anyway, I gotta call him again in a week to see if this lot's been eaten. If it has, he's gonna tell the council they've gotta disrupt him next door cos they are coming from him.

Rat, rats, bloody rats. At least it was reported last week that the Queen has them in her bedroom. If it's good enough for her hahaha!

I'm off now cos I've got a stonking headache.

Take care all.

Amyranth said...

Geeze MissT, you'd think the guy would've just trapped them instead of poisoning them. I'd hate to think they're putting your health at risk because they're too damn lazy to do the job right.

*swings her boobs*

How's that? Am I getting better?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

It has been a long shitty night for me. Dog just got skunked and i have to get up for work in less than an hour. I haven't slept.

But i just wanted to let my friends here know I was thinking of them, I hope you have a good day.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello,

It is windy and raining like cats and dogs outside. But I like the sound of it. It is very soothing. I hope you all are having a great day.


My Friend I hope this weeks episode of SPN is better than last week's. It was a bit disappointing.

7 how is work and your life in general?

NO, are you still naked under there?


Goodnight

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?

*swings her boobs*

How's that? Am I getting better?


LOL Amy, that is top notch swinging.

*ducks*

Almost had my eye out then.



MJ sweetie, I hope you have a better night's sleep tonight.



Anyway, not stopping cos England match is on.

Take care xxxx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi,

Thank you Miss T. I hope to be able to sleep better tonight. I see you are having a Ms. Choksondik moment. With your boobs swing like that do cats come in and play with them. ;P. That might help with the rats.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Wish me luck. i am trying to fall asleep.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodnight

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?

My allergies finally turned into full blown cold so I'm off to have a nice soak.


LOL MJ sweetie. Ms Choksondik cracked me up. There was this woman I used to see in the supermarket and I couldn't help but stare.

She never wore bras and had big boobs but they hung like nothing you've seen before.

They were flat until you reached her waist, then they swooped forwards kinda like the bottom part of a ski jump where the guy takes off.

She used to prop them on the handle bar of the trolley.

My mum would nudge me to tell me to stop staring but I couldn't hahah!



Anyways guys, have a great weekend.
xxxx

Anon616 said...

~~~"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on or blame. The gift is yours ~ it is an amazing journey ~ and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.”~~~

*wonders if Seven is off on another "journey"*

Hello Seven, NO, Martha, Martha's friend (who is missed), Amy, Ergo, MissT, everyone!!!!

How are you all? Especially you, Seven... and you, NO?

Have you two been staying out of trouble? Hmmm...

Martha: How did that sleep thing go? I hope you had more success than I've had lately!

MissT: Thank you! You have a great weekend too!!!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Amyranth said...

There is nothing worse than a pair of boobs that get your attention because they're THAT BAD.

I saw a woman once, easily late 40's, who had gotten a boob job and complimented her Doctor's handiwork with a spandex leopard print top, and jeans so tight you could tell what religion she was.

But the surgery didn't go off without a hitch, oh no.

See, from the front, she looked like an over-the-hill stripper. Probably the look she was going for.

From the side though, you could see where her collarbone was, the smooth slide down to another deep valley where her natural boob sagged, and then it rounded back UP, and you could tell without a shadow of a doubt where the implants were. The scariest fucking thing I have EVER seen in my life, hands down, bar none.


(Isn't Seven lucky? He comes back after a hard day's work, and we're sitting around gossiping about boobs.)

MissT, get well soon, and watch yourself. That H1N1 is a monster if you catch it. :/

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Boobs, boobs, boobs and more boobs

Goodnight everyone

No One said...

*thinks*

*smiles*

*leaves note*

( * )( * )

Halloween chocolates are now conveniently located directly next to the candy canes.

*waves*

Amyranth said...

WOO!

Candy Canes and boobs. Could this weekend get any better?

I. THINK. NOT.

(;)(;)

(Boobs with the nipples pierced.)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

*Walks in. Sees the boobs*

O_O

*waves at NO*

Amy i would never have imagined that.

6 no sleep for me. What about you?


7 how is life?

Miss T when it is that bad just grab a big box of something and hide behind it so you can just LOL you tit off.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodnight