life is full of choices
thinking, life is nothing but choice
you chose to read this
you chose how you woke up this morning
you chose your friend
you chose to listen
you chose to do all these things
you chose to live
you chose to make somthing of yourself
you chose never to give up
you make your life what you make it
but the things people chose to do to you
you chose to let them
but i chose to write this
and i chose to stop
Lumothus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
228 comments:
1 – 200 of 228 Newer› Newest»*waves*
*replaces borrowed lamp*
*nods at Life is a Choice*
*goes back down there*
Hello, Seven and No One. How are you doing?
Sorry I haven't been around much, but I will be back later on.
Everyone take care.
Love,
L.
Hallo Seven, No One and L!
Lots of choices for everyone lately. I should have chose to pay my cellphone bill. *grumble*
No One, what did you need a lamp to see? Do you just what one? I found a few nice antiques in the attic when I was cleaning the other day. I'm sure Seven wouldn't mind you putting them to good use.
Anyway, I'm going to run for a bit. I will be around later this afternoon my time!
Hello and Good Day Everybody,
I am sad that I missed you all. I will be back later.& and NO it is good to see you. My Friend i hope you are well and safe.
Amy and L come back around later please. I hope to see you.
Hiya seven, hiya guys. How are you all?
I'm shattered. Today I've been helping out at the 3rd birthday party of the college I used to work at. Lots of cake though hahahaha!
I'm off to rest my weary bones before the gym tomorrow.
Have a great weekend everyone.
xxxx
Hi, all :)
Speaking of the gym, Miss T, I did baby pilates yesterday. That's where you lift a baby high in the air and go "Wheee!". They love it, and it's great exercise!
Shit I just keep missing everyone. I hope you all are well.
RW I know we haven't talk in a while but where exactly did you get a baby ?
I agree with MJ.
Baby is WAT?
Also, howdy stranger!
Quality Advertising: Some Guy Catching Laptops With His Butt (I Could Do That)
Ho boy.
Glad I'm heading out to the lake for a few days. :P
Have a good weekend everyone! I'll be back next week!
Good night you guys.
I hope you have fun Amy.
RW I know we haven't talk in a while but where exactly did you get a baby ?
A couple of friends of mine were in Toronto this week from out west, visiting family. They have a 3 and a half year old and twin 18 month olds. I was lifting the twins.
*sneaks up and squeezes RW*
^_^
I miss doing that.
O_O
*squeezes BC back*
^_^
hello RW and I think Bc how are you
Hiya, M :) How's things?
Things are alright. I am sleepy. How are you?
I'm a little sleepy too, but otherwise fine.
How was your day?
It was alright. I have a sick friend, who I have been helping out. I didn't know it would make me this tired.
I hope your friend gets better soon.
We all skipped out of work early today to go to the pub. It was lovely!
Thank you but they won't. It is a chronic illness.
How drunk did you get RW.
Lol, not drunk, only a little tipsy. It only takes one drink, I'm a total lightweight.
So a pub really isn't a good place for you
Well, it was fun to have a drink and some foor & chat with my work mates. And one of my university friends showed up (he is working at a theatre a few blocks away from the opera).
That sounds nice. I will be getting together with some of my friend some time on Saturday
Cool :) What will you be doing? I am meeting a friend tomorrow afternoon for crepes.
I think we will see Harry Potter
Ooooohh! I love the new Harry Potter film!
I have heard mixed reviews about it. But I want to see it and District 9. I saw the short film that District 9 was based off of .
District 9 is supposed to be excellent. i may see that one myself. I also want to see Ponyo.
I want to see Panyo as well. But it is going to be hard. My friends and I want to see it subtitled. We will have to go into to San Francisco for but bart may be on strike and it will be hard to get there.
What is on strike?
Bart or bay area rapid transit. It is like a subway
Oh, okay. Is there another way for you to get there?
Yes, but it will be hard. Everyone will be driving or taking the bus. So there will not be enough parking and with the bus it will take a long time to get there and back.
That sucks :( I hope you are able to get there and back okay.
Anyway, I must head off, MJ. I am falling asleep! I hope you have a great day with your friends :)
Hi, there!
My daughter saw Ponyo or Panyo today.
I like the new HP and I also want to see District 9!
If we are lucky it will also have a subtitled showing in San Jose. Bart doesn't go out there so it won't be affected as much.
Thank you RW you have Sweet dreams.
Hello Mya how are you.
Did your daughter like Panyo?
RW I your get together is fun as well.
she said she loved it
hmm... I wonder if I should change my icon?
or avi? or whatever you call it
That is good to hear.
thanks for inviting me over here, Martha!
My daughter got Spirited Away for Christmas and I liked it also.
No problem. 7 invited us all. Well he invited anyone who is willing to be nice
That was nice of 7
Spirited away is great.
To bad mayo doesn't have the pictures up. I am sure the anons would love it
We have our family reunion tomorrow, so I better get to bed.
It was nice to chat with you, Martha! Take Care!
7 has been very nice. When the assholes came over her to act like shit he deleted what they said.
He wants this place to be nice.
Goodnight Mya. Have fun. Sweet dreams.
Oh, deleting bad stuff is great!
G'nite, Martha!
Hello Everyone,
I have something for the SPN fans
New Eric Kripke, Misha Collins, and Jim Beaver interviews from Comic Con '09
My Friend I hope you are somewhere where you can see this
Sorry I didn't say goodnight.
7 and NO, I hope you are well and that you will come round again soon.
My Friend, I hope you are well.
later
Hello again
I lost my ice pick. I am not happy.
Goodnight 7 My Friend and NO.
Sorry I haven't been good company lately. That goes out to Miss t as well. Actually it goes out to everyone.
Godnight
Hi guys, I hope you all had a great weekend.
Amy, I hope you had a great trip.
Mya, I hope you had a great family reuinion.
RW, I hope you had fun with baby pilates hahahah!
MJ, I hope you had a nice time with your ill friend even though it was tiring.
I hope everyone else that did something had a great time too.
Poo, I came on earlier and still missed you all.
Bugger these timezones.
Nighty night all xxxxx
hello!!!
yes I am still alive but have had so little time with going to work and then trying to get everything else done in the rest of the time
7!!!!
good to see you!! And I do like the quote, I tell the students I counsel that all the time, they choose the way they behave, and no matter what the situation the way you choose to go is still ultimately up to you, even if it is only a choice within yourself as to how you will think of things done to you
you should never think you are only a victim of your circumstance
*door flies open*
I'm HOOOOOOOME!
:D
Poo, no one home at the mo.
*takes a drink from fridge*
Catch you guys later.
Hello 7, My Friend, Miss T and NO. I hope you guys are well. Sorry I haven't been around. I have been busy.
Anyway I need to go to bed so good night
Goodnight MJ!
Talk about busy, I haven't even unpacked from my trip yet. It's just easier to leave everything in the car. :P
Hi peeps. How are you all?
Amy, I hope you had a great trip.
Have a great weekend everyone. xxxx
Hello Everybody,
Amy I am sorry I missed you. Good to have you back.
I am watching SPN. Dean and Sam have the same color eyes.
Anyway, I have to be off to bed. 7, My Friend and NO I hope you are all well. I hope to see you all soon.
My Friend let us know how you are.
Goodnight
P.S.
They have the same chin.
Hello everyone,
It is the weekend and I am off. No work for two days. I think I will sleep in. In other news I bought a new ice pick. I bet I will find the old one soon.
Anyway, how are my three unknown blogger friends. I hope you are well and safe.
I think I shell be off to bed.
Goodnight
MJ, congrats on the new job! Welcome back to the world of the Living Dead, or People With Gainful Employment.
Have a good night everyone!
Good Afternoon, Morning or Night,
How is everyone, who comes here. I hope you are well.
Amy I am getting paid to help a sick friend. I call it work but it really isn't.
I am in an awful mood but it is looking good that i might get to see the HP movie and D9 on Sunday.
Now if I could just get the wasps out of my garden so I could work out there.
My moss rose is looking good. It now has a red bloom instead of all yellow ones. But my dumb ass put the rest of the seeds out thinking i must need more plants to get all the colors. Not having seen the red one until after I did that.
I hope you are all well. I think I am going to take a nap.
good morning!!
hi MJ
hope your mood improves, and that you get to see the HP movie
your roses sound lovely too, and that is one of the thrills of gardening, having no idea what's coming up next! And more seeds means more flowers! :]
hope everyone has a fantastic day/night
Hello,
I just wanted to stop by and say hi. Now I am off to bed or back to bed.
Goodnight
Hiya peeps. I'm off to London tomorrow for a few days break at my Uncles with mum and sis.
It's not the fitness test, just a break.
Catch you all when I get back.
Take care everyone xxxxx
Hello EVeryone,
Miss T have fun in London town.
7, My Friend and No you are missed
I must be off to bed now good night.
*sings*
All I wanna say is that, they don't really care about us!
More fireworks tonight, chicking about until then!
hello Amy what do you mean?
Goodnight
It was MJ, MJ! XD
I've been singing that song to myself all week.
Seems everyone is keeping busy round these parts lately, huh?
Hi,
Amy I was listening to that song a few days ago. didn't even know it.
Well I hope you are well and that all my other friends are well as well
Okay, this is a little late; but, here it is anyway:
SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back!!!!!!!! You were missed (You too, NO!) and I was worried.
And, why the heck did no one (not YOU, NO. I know you're busy "down there". Doing what, exactly, I don't want to know, NO!) tell me there was a new post???
Grrrr.... and *wink*
Well, the fault lies with no one other than myself. I made the choice to not check in recently. I'm sorry!
Wonderful "choice" for a blog post, Seven! Thank you and I hope you've been well!
Now, we just need to find Martha's friend. Should I call the National Guard? Perhaps they can get the search and rescue team on this one!
Martha's Friend: I hope you're okay, wherever you are!
Hello, also, to Martha, Amy, MissT, L, Ergo and RW!!!
MissT: Have a great time in London!!!
Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy
Hello again! I am back (as I'm sure you can all see).
Seven's post reminded of a little parable and some "life lessons".
So, I thought I would share this one with you all:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Wooden Bowl
A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year old grandson. The old man’s hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered. The family ate together at the table.
But the elderly grandfather’s shaky hands and failing sight made eating difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor. When he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth.
The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess. “We must do something about father,” said the son. “I’ve had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor”
So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. There, Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner. Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl!
When the family glanced in Grandfather’s direction, sometime he had a tear in his eye as he sat alone. Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food.
The four-year-old watched it all in silence. One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor. He asked the child sweetly, “What are you making?”
Just as sweetly, the boy responded, “Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mama to eat your food in when I grow up.” The four-year-old smiled and went back to work.
The words so struck the parents so that they were speechless. Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done.
That evening the husband took Grandfather’s hand and gently led him back to the family table. For the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.
`````````````````````````
On a positive note, I’ve learned that, no matter what happens, how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.
I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles four things: a rainy day, the elderly, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
I’ve learned that, regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.
I’ve learned that making a “living” is not the same thing as making a “life..”
I’ve learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.
I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back.
I’ve learned that if you pursue happiness, it will elude you. But if you focus on your family, your friends, helping others when you can, your work and doing the very best you can, happiness will find you.
I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.
I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.
I’ve learned that every day, you should reach out and touch someone.
People love that human touch ~ holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personal addendum:
I've learned that "learning" begins with accepting responsibility for my own choices, decisions, words and actions.
No one can take credit for my accomplishments and successes in life. By the same token, no one ~ other than me ~ can (or should) be blamed for my mistakes and failures.
I've learned to be just as proud of well fought defeats as I am of victories.
I've learned I'm still learning things... everyday!
Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy
Just wanted to stop by and say hello and goodnight.
see you all later
Hi guys, how are you all?
Thanks MJ and Wendy. I had a great time in London. There's never quite enough time is there?
My feet are aching like mad and I'm off to chill.
I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a great weekend.
Catch you later.
xxxxxx
Good afternoon guys, I hope you're all well.
Miss T: Hugs. I hope you have a great weekend.
Sugarplum: If you stop by today, please check your Twitter. I sent you a direct message with my new email address(I have a new Twitter account) I hope you and the fur babies are well *blows kisses*
*blows kisses to everyone*
Have a awesome weekend guys.
Today I learned that Stew meat cannot be BBQ'ed, no matter how rare you cook it.
It was a hard lesson, and I'm still getting dirty looks from it.
:/
It's a BEAUTIFUL day outside guys!!
Go and enjoy it everyone!!
WHEEE!!!
Hi Everybody,
Amy it is 33C or 93F out side. I don't want to go out side and enjoy the day. I want to stay inside and enjoy the cool air.
hellooooooo
long time , no remember to open a tab for 7's
*sheepish blush*
HI 7!!
HI NO ONE!!
MJ it is very hot here too, even went for a bit of a swim yesterday, lazing about in a bikini is pretty much unheard of in august, but damn nice!!
Amy
what cut of meat? A couple of tricks, leave it in the fridge, covered a few days, honest it won't go off, and also beat it with a meat mallet to break up the fibres.
A marinade which has pineapple juice will also tenderise it, or sprinkle with meat tenderiser and leave for a few hours
- if you're desperate to BBQ
still might not work well, but depending on the cut it might help
you can also BBQ as a whole piece then slice it across the grain and serve it over a salad, that helps too
cooking tips from your friendly antipodean amigo :]
RANDOM FACTS OF LIFE
If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
(Hardly seems worth it.)
If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
(Now that's more like it!)
The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
(Awesome!)
A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
(In my next life, I want to be a pig... LUCKY PIG!!)
A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
(Creepy.)
(I'm still not over the pig.)
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories a hour
(Don't try this at home, maybe at work)
The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the Male's head off.
(Honey, I'm home. What the...?!)
The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.
(30 minutes..lucky pig! Can you imagine?)
The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
(What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)
Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
(I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity)
Butterflies taste with their feet.
(Something I always wanted to know.)
The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
(Hmmmmmm.....)
Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.
(If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)
Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
(Okay, so that would be a good thing?)
A cat's urine glows under a black light.
(I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)
An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
(I know some people like that.)
Starfish have no brains
(I know some people like that too.)
Polar bears are left-handed.
(If they switch, they'll live a lot longer)
Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
(What about that pig??)
Hi Everybody,
I hope you are well. Sorry i haven't been much talk recently. Life has taken so much of my time and I have had nothing to talk about.
Anyway, Miss T I believe you went to London and had a good time. I am glad to hear that.
Amy not sure with is going on with you. I hope it is all good.
EP hope it has cool down.
6 sorry I thought you knew about this post.
fact anon lol ad thank you.
7 and NO where the hell are you. Do wee need to seen dogs out looking for you. I am starting to thing you have gone on a trip to mars or something. Well, mars maybe where My Friend went. Some secret NASA mission. Be safe My Friend and have a safe trip. Don't let the martians sell you water front property on Mercury.
Watch out for that face up there as well. God only knows what it will do to you
I am off, not feeling to great. I hope you are all good and that we can talk soon.
Goodnight
Hiya guys, how are you all?
Happy Birthday Wendy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huge hugs and snogs*
I hope there's cake left over hee hee!
MJ, thanks sweetie. I had a great time.
Hugs back to you too BC sweetie.
Amy, you make me laugh.
Ergo, I'm glad you've got nice weather. You've obviously knicked it from us and sent us wind and showers instead LOL.
Anon, loving the facts.
I'm busy practising the beep test over and over on the garden. I can do it everytime there but I'm sure when I get to London the nervers will make my legs wobbly again.
I'll not be in Blogland much this week cos it'll be all training as I'm off to London Thurs morning to do it (gulp).
Wish me luck guys. Luv ya xxxx
Nerves not nervers obviously Duh!
See ya soon guys xxx
Goodnight to all My Friends.
Hi everyone, how are you all?
Just a quickie as I'm off to London in the morning.
Wish me luck. I'll catch you when I get back.
xxxx
*rearranges everyone's stuff*
*wanders around*
Hey, has anyone seen my Rankin Family CD?
Or the cat?
Or Lear's crown?
Or the contents of my sock drawer?
Anyone?
*wakes up to find herself in a closet on the second floor*
*with socks?*
how the hell that happen?
Huh?
*finds a plant in her bed, tucked neatly between the sheets*
Hi Everyone,
It has been a while since we spoke last. I got lost in the maze out back. Someone rearrange everything.
Than I couldn't find my clothes.i found Amy's. Than the futon was moved and i hit my head.
hey why are MJ's clothes in the fridge?
and where the hell has the oven gone?
Oh fuck I am on the ceiling man. maybe I should dance.
Hi down there Ep.
*looks up*
*steps sideways*
hey up there MJ, ummm how you going to get down after the dancing?
No idea don't know how I got up her in the first place.
oh
how odd
hey I found the oven! It seems to be under this coffee table
I found this http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/38845793.html
to lazy to link
thank you!!
You' are welcome. It was just sitting there on a window.
you want me to get you a ladder or something?
I think I saw one half way up the stairs
It's cool I kinda like it up here.
thank you or the offer. how was your day
good thanks, pretty quiet
just watch the blood doesn't run to your head up there!
*tapes glass to end of broom*
*passes up drink*
Thank you and i will
it was nice and sunny again today, but we have a lot of traffic from an accident on the highway, they are diverting it all until it's been cleared
At least reports are that no one is hurt
hows your day been?
It is almost 10pm and I should be off to bed. Ep i hope you have a good day and dinner.
No what have you don't. ;P
7 we will be sending s search party out for you soon. Same goes for you My Friend. SPN's new season will start soon. Next week you need to come back.
Amy, sorry i missed you.
Goodnight
It was hot and I tired to work in the garden. Didn't work. Was it a bad accident?
must have made a mess, but no one killed which is good
hope you get some cooler weather soon,
sweet dreams
*comes in through the kitchen door*
*walks right into toilet*
OUCH! What the heck?
*hopes Seven gets a privacy screen for that*
*starts singing as she goes to den to turn stereo*
O_O
Oh my God! OH MY GOD!!!! Where's the stereo???
O_o
*looks around*
Where's the futon? Where's Martha? Where's the coffee table? Where's Seven?
We've been robbed!!!!! Oh no. Oh no!!! No, no, no....
*looks up and sees Martha on the celing*
*taps chin with index finger and thinks*
EUREKA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Get up here right now! RIGHT NOW, I said!
;)
Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy
Hi MissT, Ergo, Amy, L, Martha's friend and RW!
*hides behind a plant*
MJ, did I hear you say you'd found my clothes? The closet upstairs was emptied and filled with sand instead.
O_o
oh is THAT where the sand went!
we are going to need some wheelbarrows...
*pulls a few leaves off the plant*
*finds some string*
*fashions herself a bikini set*
Yeah, the sand is upstairs Ergo. It also looks like the pool was soaped and not rinsed. Tons of bubbles everywhere.
*pushes aside pendulum and steps out of grandfather clock*
you know this is getting ridiculous!
*ducks under pool umbrella*
*almost trips over toilet on way to kitchen*
hey Amy, nice use of vegetation!
* drops note down on ep*
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/38912970.html
HI amy and ep
Hope you like it.
*tightens the shoestrings holding up her palmleaves*
Thanks Bron!
*grabs the note from MJ, and sidesteps the Volkswagen Rabbit in the living room*
Thanks MJ!
*looks under the Giant Plush Elephant standing on the porch for her houseshoes*
Hey, that reminds me, did anyone mow the sod that was laid in the dining room? Because the cows in the attic could sure use a feeding.
Also, is Seven buried in this mess somewhere?
Also-Also, No One sure is busy lately.
Also-Also-ALSO, why is the fireplace now a fishtank?
cows are in the attic ?
boy we sure are going to need some wheelbarrows!!
*looks up at futon now screwed to ceiling*
thanks MJ!!
Did you know there is no gravity in the basement.
oh dear, where on earth did that bit of gravity go?
I think its up here on the ceiling.
oh that would explain why you aren't crashing to the ground
still, those garden gnomes in the bathroom make it a bit creepy when you shower
Yes, I can see how creep that would be.
so how's your day been apart from being stuck on the ceiling, it's hot here and windy
plus the cat chased another snake out of the yard, we are going to ahve to be really careful it seems this summer
My day was alright it isn't as hot as it has been. No thing special happened. What about you.
nope nothing special with me either
I might go down to the grocery store in a while to see if they've got any good reductions in the meat dept
I like to grab things when they are cheaper
Good luck with that.
thanks, it's a pretty boring day so an excuse to get out of the house is ok
then again I might feel too lazy lol
yeah nothing much going on here as well.
must be one of those days
I don't even feel like doing anything
me either
as shown by our scintillating conversation, lol
lol
Well there isn't much going on so what are we going to talk about.
and there are no drunk animal stories or human eating robots.
no...did you hear about the guy in the US who ate his own faeces in court?
here
No and may I say ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
I know!!!
can you imagine seing it? reading about it is bad enough
gross gross gross gross gross
I don't even want to think about seeing.
that is the most obscure news story I've heard recently
That is hard to believe. Guy eats own shit , it should be lighting up the Internets
maybe it was so gross it broke the internet
Gross thinks don't break the net. It only makes it stronger.
things
Have you ever seen the cartoon Making Fiends?
I don't think so.
Making Fiends
they are short and really funny
That was odd but i liked it.
It is odd, all of them are Vendetta trying to get rid of Charlotte
I love the way Vendetta talks
I do to.
It's on Nicolodeon here, it was just on which is why I thought to show you
if you get a chance watch some more of them
well I'm off to town so I'll catch you tomorrow
have a good night and day
I don't think they would show that on TV here. They might think it will give kids bad ideas.
You have a good time in town and I will ttyl.
Bye
Goodnight everyone
Ergo, when you said we'd need more wheelbarrows, did you realize that they've all been bolted to the outside of the garage?
MJ, do you need anything up there? I'm worried about the bloodflow to your head, especially if gravity has left the basement.
And where the heck did the gravity go?!?!
oh stuff and bother!!
how the hell will we find a wrench to get them all off, some of the tools seem to be planted in the garden, the rest are still MIA
apparently Amy the gravity has coalesced in the patch MJ is occupying
That explains the wrench tree that was blowing against my window this morning.
But it does not explain the forklift that's been sunk in the front fountain.
*comes in carrying a bloodied looking Henry deTurtle in one hand and a whip and handcuffs in the other*
Okay, who filled the pond with ketchup???!!!!
Henry deTurtle is not amused! He thought he was being preped for the Labor Day bar~b~que!
He'll never get over this. Never!
Ergo: I think I saw a wrench in the ketchup pond. Henry was hanging onto it for dear life!
*falls through kitchen floor with Henry and the toilet*
Amy: I think I found that gravity you and Martha were looking for!
Ohhh... and Henry's nice and clean now! Sort of... ewwww.....
Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy
Hi Seven, Martha's Friend, NO, MissT and L!
*looks up and shouts*
Amy: Can you drive that forklift??? I think Martha might have the keys. Henry and I could use a lift out of here!
Did you know space smells?
"From the [spacewalks] there really is a distinct smell of space when they come back in," Ford said from the station in a Friday night news conference. "It's like... something I haven't ever smelled before, but I'll never forget it. You know how those things stick with you."
Hi Everyone,
I wonder if it ws space that smelled or was it that the people hadn't bathed while they were up there.
No air so maybe the smell took on a new order. Or it was in the mind of the people who smelled it.
haha yes! they come back saying "gee space smelt a lot like unwashed bodies, BO and toe cheese"
Hiya guys, how are you all?
I hope you have all had a gret weekend.
Well, I'm back from London with the news that on my third and final try at the fitness test........................
I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I actually found the beep test running OK and they had to call be back after I'd done it cos I kept on running. I found the pulling of the weights easy and pulled more than I needed to, but I have more difficulty with the pushing of the weights. But I got it on the nose of the criteria needed so I passed. What a relief.
Now I just have to wait while they check references and see if I get offered a start date.
Thanks to everyone who wished me luck. I have no doubt that it helped me no end.
I've managed to crook my knee afterwards though but I don't care cos I passed. I'm off to put leg up and rest. It feels a little better today but was bad over the weekend.
Catch you later, love you guys xxxxx
*emerges from the hole in the kitchen floor (with Henry deTurtle)*
*worked all night/day on that dang ladder*
*don't know where all those bones I used came from ~ don't really want to know*
O_O
*convinced self they were halloween decorations*
Happy Labor Day Seven, NO, MissT, Martha, Amy, Ergo, L, Martha's friend, RW, everyone!!!!!!!!
MissT: WOOOOO~HOOOOOO and congratulations too!!!!!!!
*going look for the shower now*
Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy
*is stuck to the floor*
Okay, NOW WHAT?
Hello Everyone,
Amy you should join me up here. You will be stuck but not to the floor. Watch out for the mud, I was in the garden.
Miss T I am so glad you passed.
*looks up from on top of the moose head on the wall*
so you can't help me down from here then?
Hi Ep,
I left you something at mayo's. I don't know how to get down. But i can help you up.
ok
*holds hand out to MJ*
* Grabs Ep and pulls her to the ceiling.*
Okay, so I'm stuck to the floor, you both are stuck to the ceiling, Wendy's just now dragging herself out of the Found Gravity Basement, so how did MissT walk out of here unscathed?
No idea. Will power. Maybe.
I think missT's beep test speed got her in and out before the topsy-turveys got her
gosh it's a lot higher than it looks when you're up here
High ceiling for when the vampires visit.
Daning on the ceiling
What is happening here?
Something is going on
Thats not quite clear
Somebody turn on the light
Were gonna have a party
Its starting tonight
Oh, what a feeling!
When were dancing on the ceiling
The room is hot...thats good
Some of my friends came
By from the neighbourhood
People were starting
To climb the walls
Ooh, it looks like everybody
Is having a ball
Everybody starts to lose control
When the music is right
If you see somebody hanging around
Dont get up right
The only thing we wanna do tonight
Is go round and round
And turn upside down
Come on, lets get down
So come on, lets get loose
Dont hold back
Because it aint no use
Hard to keep your feet on the ground
Because when we like to ball it
We only want to get down
What? you say what?
Its love now...
Just get started
Everybody clap your hands, come on
Everybody have sense...
*sings and dances along*
Oh, what a feeling!
When were dancing on the ceiling
*steps a bit too far and foot no longer sticks*
YIPES!!
*jumps back*
think I found where the gravity stops
lol, *Grabs Ep's hand and pulls her back*
thanks, that was a close one
I guess there are spots to watch out for.
hey!! look what I found! There appears to be a basket of mangoes up here
right behind this
*tugs*
fishing net?
Yeah, I was hiding them up here. I don't like to share.
*Grabs mangos.* My mangos. * they all fa ll to the floor* My mangos, I am sad now.
can I haz mango?
*puppy eyes*
If you can get down. they are all down there now.
ok if we wrap one end of the fishing net around the leg of the futon I could probably shimmy down and pick them up, and I'll get those choc brownies I saw in the container in the bathtub too, I only baked them yesterday and damned if I could find them till now
Brownies and mango. I'm in *Ties net around leg* there you go.
There is a refrigerator under the futon. It has ice cream. it will be good with the brownies.
*shimmy's down*
*collects up mangoes*
*grabs brownies*
*shimmy's back up*
I have to go titoring though just now, I'll be back for the feast later
start without me if you like!
Post a Comment