Sunday, January 2, 2011

A day late and a drink short

The day has passed without incident
life has continued on
wishes for hope and happiness
for all who hear the song

Best wishes for 2011

3,559 comments:

1 – 200 of 3559   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello BC and 7,

Happy new Year, 7 it is good to know you are still with us.

ergoproxy said...

good morning and happy new year to you 7

Amyranth said...

Wow, best wishes to you too Seven!

Although, NYE wasn't completely without incident, it wasn't anything illegal so I'm glad for that.

I hope everyone else had a good New Year's Weekend!

-A

Anon616 said...

O_O

Seven!!!! It's SEVEN!!!!!

*glomps Seven*

Happy 2011 to you, Seven!!! Happy 2011 to all of you: Sweetcheeks, Martha, Amy, Ergo, NO, everyone... again!

Well, you know what "they" say. "Better late then never!"

As for that "drink short" thing...
I suppose that's a bit better than being a dollar short when you're trying to pay for that drink (or anything else).

Seriously though, are you okay Seven?

*eyes Seven, worriedly*

Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

*glomps everyone else on the way out*

ergoproxy said...

hello!!


Here's a hard to believe fact:

The area of Queensland flooded is greater than the area of

*all of France and Germany combined
*or all of California, Arizona and Kansas
*or all of Ontario, Canada
*or the UK and Ireland combined 3 times over !!

Amyranth said...

I read that too fast and thought you were saying Ontario is flooded. O_O

Is there any hope of someone turning the damn tap off?

-A

Anonymous said...

Hi 7! :)

*waves*

Anonymous said...

Hi there anon. Hey everyone, wishing you all a great weekend!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello

MissTottenham said...

Happy New Year 7 and Happy New Year everyone.

My snotty flu has finally gone. I was shattered going back to work and friday I was zonked out in bed at 6:15pm.


The area of Queensland flooded is greater than the area of

*all of France and Germany combined
*or all of California, Arizona and Kansas
*or all of Ontario, Canada
*or the UK and Ireland combined 3 times over !!


OMG Ergo, that is huge. Totally puts it in perspective.


Well, I've had a busy day showing people the flat. I've made the big decision and I'm moving home. Money just doesn't stretch here and I never have any to go anywhere or do anything with. At home, I can take a lesser paid job yet have more money so that is what I'm gonna do.

I go home in Feb and I'm excited cos I've missed everyone so much.

Anyway, gonna go watch silent witness.

Love and none snotty kisses to you all.

Anonymous said...

It's the eye of the tiger it's the thrill of the fight
rising up to the challenge of our rivals

Amyranth said...

It’s the rye or the kaiser
It’s the thrill of one bite
Let me please be your catering advisor....

(Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

Anonymous said...

serenity

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend guys. Ergo, I hope you and your love ones are safe during the floods.

Miss T *hugs* best of luck in moving back home!

Love to all. Sweet dreams!

MissTottenham said...

Hi guys, how are you all?

Lovely picture anon, very relaxing. Wish I were there.

Aw thanks BC sweetie. I can't wait now. Mum and sis are coming down on the saturday with empty cases and we are filling up and catching the coach home together. I haven't brought my car to london so haven't been paying insurance and my sis doesn't like to do the long drive so coach it is. It's a nice journey though. Only three weeks to go.

Anonymous said...

Happy MLK day everyone!

Miss T, you're welcome, and your plans sound totally nice. I hope your trip back home is safe and sound. Take care *hugs*

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?

Happy MLK day everyone!


I know I'll sound dumb BC but what is MLK day?

Bless you BC for the good wishes for my move.

Huge hugs to you too sweetie.

I hope everyone else is OK, it's been a bit quiet here. I worry when you go quiet.

Take care everyone xx

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Miss T :)

Yep, I agree, quietness tends to be scary here at Seven's.

MLK day is short for a national holiday here in the States in celebration of what Martin Luther King Jr did for civil rights.


I hope your weekend is well so far. Take care Miss T!

Amyranth said...

Seven, your place is like a jacuzzi. No matter how many times you come and go, it's still warm and soothing.

-A

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I set it up so I could get emails when someone posts a comment here. I keep seeing a comment by 202 show up in my email but not here at the blog.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hello 202

202 said...

Hi. :)

No luck posting my link. :(
I will try later.

202 said...

Just the words. :)

Do you wanna dance, and hold my hand?
Tell me you're my lover man.
Oh baby, do you wanna dance?

We could dance under the moonlight,
hug and kiss all through the night.
Oh baby, tell me, do you wanna dance with me baby?

Do you, do you, do you, do you want to dance?
Do you, do you, do you want to dance?
Do you, do you, do you, do you want to dance with me baby?

Ah, that's right, ah, ah, aaaaaaaah.
Do you want to dance under the moonlight?
Hug me, kiss me, baby, all through the night.
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/b/bette-midler-lyrics/do-you-want-to-dance-lyrics.html ]
Oh baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, tell me, do you want to dance?

Oh, do you, do you, do you, do you want to dance?
Do you want to dance?
Do you, do you, do you, do you want to dance with me baby?
You got to dance with me baby.
Please dance with me baby
additional lyrics from the quadrophonic version
Tonight you, you got to
dance with me baby.
Please, please, please
dance with me baby.
Please, please, please, please
dance with me baby.
Please, you got to . . .

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Something is wrong with blogger. But if you get comments sent to email it shows up.

Anonymous said...

Hey there 202, what song is those lyrics from?

Hey there MJ, how are you?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hey BC,

I am ok, how about you

Anonymous said...

That's good mj. Good to hear from you.

I'm doing okay, just web searching for a bit.

How's your Tuesday going so far?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I am trying to find something to do. I was listening to the radio. What are you up to.

Anonymous said...

That's cool.

My school day is over, so I'm trying to make the most of it by being a bit lazy, lol.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I'm at work can't be to lazy.

Anonymous said...

I hope work is not too boring for you, mj.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

It's not. I just have so much that i can do, that I don't know what to do.

Anonymous said...

Whoa. One at a time then, eh?

I'll probably check back here later on. Take care mj.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Ok talk to you later BC.

202 said...

Hello. :)

Yesterday's song was "Do You Want To Dance?" as covered by Bette Midler.

Today we'll try another Bette Midler tune: Chapel of Love and Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy.

Let's hope it works this time. :)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

They're doing an update of Voltron and the Thundercats but where the hell is my Jem update.

Anon616 said...

~~You can't change the wind; but you can adjust your sails. ~~

:)


Hello Seven, Martha, Sweetcheeks, MissT, Amy, NO, Ergo, all sailors and riders of the wind!

Hello and welcome, also, to 202! How are ya?

How is everyone? Well and good and warm, I hope!

Quote of the blog comments (so far):

~~Amyranth said...
Seven, your place is like a jacuzzi. No matter how many times you come and go, it's still warm and soothing.
~~

Go, Amy!!!!

And, for some strange reason, I now have a craving for chocolate covered strawberries...

Chocolate covered strawberries just seem to go so well with hot tubs/jacuzzis, I suppose!

;)

Sweetcheeks: I just found an e~mail you sent about two weeks ago. I'm so sorry it took me so long to find it! A reply is on the way!!!

I hope you've been well, Sweetcheeks! Are you back in school or are you taking this semester off?

Did you see my Voodoo Fest pictures and videos? Feel free to drool over Gus G and Basko as much as you wish!

;P

Martha: That dang window of mine is STUCK again!!! Grrrr!

Would you mind throwing another rock at it so I can see if we can get it open... again?!

MissT: I'm so happy to hear you're feeling a bit better and I'm happy to hear you sound so happy about moving back home!

(That's a whole lotta "happy" there, I know!)

;)

And, that's how life works, isn't it? You just never know what will happen. We're all thrown so many curve balls and sometimes we have to travel the world over to realize that what we wanted the most ~ all along ~ was right in our own back yard.

Still, we need those 'trips' and 'moves' (and even those storms and twisters) to bring us to those realizations.

*hugs MissT and attaches "Sheffield bound/HOMEward bound" banner to her back*

*does happy homecoming dance*

:D

Seven: *huge ass hug*

Just 'cause!

;)

Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

PS: BON JOVI is playing JAZZ FEST 2011!!!! Weren't they just at Jazz Fest 2009?

Why, YES, Wendy. Yes, they were!

Well, I suppose they must have a very good time to come back sooooo sooon!


Hell, it's impossible NOT to have a great time at JAZZ FEST if ya ask me!

:P

I <3 NOLA FESTS!!!!

Anon616 said...

THUNDERCATS ARE GO!!!!!!

:D

Anon616 said...

PPS:

Sweetcheeks ~ Did you hear that Kat Von D and Jesse James are now engaged?

Well, I wish them (her especially) much luck.

I just think she was so much better off with Nikki Sixx! But, that's just my opinion!

Anonymous said...

Is that sugarplum in the midst? I swear I thought you disappeared, lol. It's good to see you around these parts.

I was gonna add some updates, but I'll wait until I send an email.

I hope you and your family are well sugarplum!

About Kat Von D and Jesse James, oh boy, I really hope she knows what she's getting into. We all know what happened with him cheating on Sandra Bullock and all.

She was much more perfect with Nikki Sixx, so I definitely agree with you there.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

No, no, no 6. It's

thunder, thunder, thunder, thundercats ho!!!!

202 said...

Hi. :)

all I was doing was waiting for you

Anonymous said...

Angels of the night

Anonymous said...

The yearning for renewal is universal. A human new year takes many forms, but each message is the same. The struggles of the old year die away, as unspoiled hopes for the new year are born. Sometimes hope is all we have

202 said...

hi :)

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon/evening guys, hope everyone is well.

Hey there anons, hope you're well. Anon, that is a nice picture of a cathedral. Thanks for posting it.

6:40,

Hear hear. Ain't that the truth? Hope *is* sometimes all we have.

Amyranth said...

Sometimes hope is all we have.

Ain't that the truth.

-A

Anonymous said...

Goliath was a wise gargoyle. :)

Amyranth said...

That was actually a pretty good show. I spend most afternoons after school watching it.

Oh, to be 10 again.

-A

202 said...

Hi! :)

something a little different; it still says 'love'

Amyranth said...

Man, I make good apple crisp.

That was a pretty cute little video Anon.

-A

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hello

echo said...

ello ello ello ello ;)

Anonymous said...

ello, ello to you Echo. Hope your Sunday evening is well.

Hey there to mj and 202.

I am off for the night, so goodnight to you guys!

Amyranth said...

Is it possible to have a Barbershop Echo?

Like:

'ellooooo
'elllooooo
'ellloooooo
'ELLLLLLOOOOOOO

Just a thought.

-A

anon616/wendy nsi due to possible concussion said...

*please forgive my sloooow and probably error filled words*


I just knocked the hell out of my top of my head on the freezer door!

:(

It hurts!

You see, what happened is this:
I was cleaning the frigerator and found a lovely pack of shredded coconut that I felt would stay fresher in the freezer. So, I open the freezer door; stick my head in the bottom refrigerator part to get the abovementioned lovely pack of shredded coconut, lift me head and...

yep, BAM ~ CRACKLE ~ CRASH !

then OUCHHHHHH! and HOLY $#%& !

I don't know how many of you have ever hit your heads that hard; but, when you do it always feels like you're bleeding all over the dang place!

Thankfully, I was not. Just a few blood drops and a getting larger by the second, bump!

It's okay. I took 4 tylenols (Dr. A says that = prescription strength tylenol and is safe to take that many on occasion) and I have an icepack on it!

I am quite dizzy, now, though. I think I better go lie down and try to put this refrigerator/freezer/coconut incident behind me!

So, anyway...

Hi Seven, Amy, Martha, Sweetcheeks, MissT, 202, Ergo, NO, RW and Martha's friend if they drop in!!!

How are all of you? I hope you're all doing better than my head is this morning!


Sweetcheeks: I received your last e~mail and sent a reply. I hope you recieved my reply! I'm so happy to hear that school is going good!!!

Martha: Who you calling "ho", ho?
Ohhhh... it was the loving THNUDERCATS rally cry! Well, that's okay then!

Amy: I like you're barbershop echo idea! In fact, I think I'm hearing it RIGHT NOW!

Okay, I'm going lie down. I hope I don't have a full egg shaped horn when I wake up!

O_O

Good morning and goodnight to one and all!!!


Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

PS:

~~ Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think ~~

~Christopher Robin to Pooh
~ by: A A Milne

202 said...

Good afternoon! :)

feel like...♥

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?

MLK day is short for a national holiday here in the States in celebration of what Martin Luther King Jr did for civil rights.


Thanks for that BC sweetie. I do know of that but when they talk about it on the news they never abbreviate it. Duh on me LOL.

Hello 202 sweetie, how are you? Welcome to our lovely warm place like Amy says.

*waves to seven, BC, MJ, Amy, Wendy, Anon and 202.

*hugs MissT and attaches "Sheffield bound/HOMEward bound" banner to her back*

*does happy homecoming dance*


Whoop Whoop! *joins in with the dance*

I did something cos of you the other day. I went into a shop we have here called poundland where funnily enough everything is a pound. They have a valentines day range in already and one of the items made me think of you. Can you guess what they were?

Of course they were nipple tassles and of course I bought them. Gotta be done. Think I might give them a twirl when I get home hahaha!

Girlie you gotta watch where you put that head of yours, ouch is all I can say.

Lovely pics guys. Thanks for sharing. I'm grateful cos I never have time to spend looking at nice stuff like that online.

Well, off to watch TV and eat pizza. take care guys xx

Amyranth said...

Lord thunderin' fuck.

I have two job interviews today that I have to go to dressed as an eskimo because it's -23 with a windchill of -33. Hoo-rah.

So much for dressing for success. :P

-A

Anonymous said...

Blogger's being glitchy this morning!


Gated moonlight :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisisinvenice/4318365832/sizes/z/in/photostream/

202 said...

what do you think? a nice place for lunch? ;)

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous, anon!

♀iknowaplace♀ said...


The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.


:)

♀iknowaplace♀ said...

That is gorgeous, anon!



:)
February 2, 2011 8:48 AM

202 said...

to whom it may concern

repetition is not safe
please wait 4 me
the pigs are snorting
C U here as usual

Hello everyone. :)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hi 202

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I'm so sleepy. I am going to bed now.
Goodnight and thanks for posting the lovely photos.

iknowaplace said...

thanks for posting the lovely photos.



You're welcome. :)

iknowaplace said...

for everyone to enjoy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dominic_kamp/4842238390/sizes/l/in/photostream/




(Blogger's being glitchy again.)

Anon616 said...

~~2~3~4
Na na na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na na na na


*think Bon Jovi (not MCR) for those "na na na's"*


~~And my heart beats like a drum
(All night)
Flesh to flesh one to one
(and it's all right)
'Cause you were born to be baby
and baby I was made
to be your...



;)

Good morning Seven, NO, Martha, Sweetcheeks, Amy, MissT, 202, Ergo, female places (and male places too), everyone!!!

How are you all on this freezing, rainy morning (for me)? Well, good and not freezing, I hope!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did something cos of you the other day. I went into a shop we have here called poundland where funnily enough everything is a pound. They have a valentines day range in already and one of the items made me think of you. Can you guess what they were?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm...

*puts on thinking cap*

Safety googles?

No, that's probably not it.

Heart shaped glasses?

No, that's probably not it either.

*thinks harder and harder*

Ohhhh..... no, THAT can't be it! Why would a wooden spoon make her think of me? That would make her think of NO!

;P

I GOT IT!!!!!

Edible handcuffs!!!!!!!!

Possibly CHOCOLATE even!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you naughty thing MissT!

Pssst... you know, I could melt those handcuffs (without a stove, over, b burner or even a lighter).

Could be perfect for tassel dipping!

;)


Ummm... okay, what did I come in for this moring? I seem to have lost my train of thought/purpose for coming in ...

Anon616 said...

I also seem to have lost my ability to spell and/or type! LOL!

I, do, get so easily distracted by shiny and/or chocolate things.

:P


I remember! In addition to saying "Howdy" to everyone (and checking in with/up on you all):


Ergo: I'm so happy to hear you and your family are all safe after the two cyclones!

Sweetcheeks: I hope you and your family are all safe out there in the Chicago area! I saw the pictures and news reports of the snow and ice there and I can't even imagine going out in that.

Be careful and stay warm and safe, Sweetcheeks!

Amy: I hope your interviews went well!!!! Oh, I bet you were an adorable Eskimo!

And, minus WHAT??? Iz you people nuts? It's 32 degrees F here, this a.m. and I REFUSE to go outside for any reason other than an emergency. Or SNOW! I'll go out for snow!

I want to build a snow man too. Just a tiny, little, bitty one.

:(

*grabs Martha and hugs her because I know she's been snowman deprived too*

Well, I suppose I should find something (semi constuctive) to do today. I know! I'll clean the oven!

*remembers MissT's advice about being careful where she puts her head*

Okay, maybe I won't clean the oven today!

:P


Enjoy the day and stay safe, everyone!

Can someone build a snowman for me and Martha (and Ergo)? Please?

Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Anon616 said...

PS:

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way."
~ Mark Twain

Anon616 said...

PPS:

*because it would bother me ALL DANG DAY if I didn't finish what I started*

~~Bon Jovi ~ Born to be My Baby~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
singing contd...

Close the door, leave the cold outside
I don't need nothing when I'm by your side
We got something that'll never die
Our dreams, our pride

My heart beats like a drum (all night)
Flesh to flesh, one to one (and it's alright)
And I'll never let go cause
There's something I know deep inside

You were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

We got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God would know the reasons
But I bet he must have had a plan
Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

Light a candle, blow the world away
Table for two on a TV tray
It ain't fancy, baby that's OK
Our time, our way

So hold me close better hang on tight
Buckle up, baby, it's a bumpy ride
We're two kids hitching down the road of life
Our world, our fight

If we stand side by side (all night)
There's a chance we'll get by (and it's alright)
And I'll know that you'll be live
In my heart till the day that I die

Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

We got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God would know the reasons
But I bet he must have had a plan
Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

[Solo]

My heart beats like a drum (all night)
Flesh to flesh, one to one (and it's alright)
And I'll never let go cause
There's something I know deep inside

Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

We got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God would know the reasons
But I bet he must have had a plan

Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

You were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*big smile*

I feel so much better now that I've finished!

Who wants to start another one?

It doesn't have to be Bon Jovi.

Amy: How about some CoF, NIN or Offspring?

Sweetcheeks: How about some PANTERA, Disturbed, 69 Eyes or Billy Idol?

Martha: We could sing some Duran Duran, DM or AFI! (You did finally listen to "Crash Love, didn't you?)


;)

Ohhh... I know! How about "China" by the Red Rockers?

Ever heard COWBOY MOUTH? JTG of the RR has been with them for what seems like forever now!


Seven: ?

NO: ?

Requests?

Anonymous said...

Anyone BUT Disturbed, Sugarplum! Do not like that band whatsoever. Sowwy!They're gonna be a part of this year's Rockstar Mayhem tour, but I'm gonna happily not see them or Godsmack. I'll be there to see some Machine Head and maybe check out Trivium or In Flames, I'm not sure yet.

And thank you for the safe wishes, Sugarplum. Lake Shore Drive in the city was shut down for a bit because people were running out of gas on the way home through there!
It's cold, but it's not snowing, and the sun is out so for the most part, we're all doing okay. We haven't had a blizzard in years, but I was sure as hell excited that we were gonna have one, hehe.

I hope you and your family are doing well!



I hope you have a good afternoon Iknowaplace, and to everyone here, including you Seven.


And big hello's to Miss T, MJ, Ergo, Amy, 202 anon, Seven, anyone else I missed.

See ya later guys.

202 said...

hello friends :)

Glitchy Blogger has struck again. No link for me today.

for whom it may concern


Bruce Springsteen

Someday (We'll Be Together)

Your voice comes calling through the mist
I awake from a dream and my heart begins to drift
Tonight we're on our own
Tonight we're all alone
Oh-oh, tonight

Someday we'll be together
And the night will fall around us
This love will last forever
Someday we'll be together
Together

I can't sleep so I lay awake listenin' to the sounds of the city below
I get dressed and walk the streets but I got nowhere to go
Tonight it's you I miss
Tonight my only wish is
Oh-oh, tonight

Someday we'll be together
And the night will fall around us
This love will last forever
Someday you'll be mine

Tonight we're on our own
Tonight we're all alone
Oh-oh, tonight

Someday we'll be together
And the night will fall around us
This love will last forever
Someday you'll be mine
Woah-whoaaa
Someday you'll be mine
Woah-whoaaa (this love will last forever)
Someday you'll be mine
(Someday we'll be together)
(The night will fall around us)
(This love will last forever)
(Someday you'll be mine)
(Someday we'll be together)

-the photos are lovely :)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello

BC I just paid a visit to my blog thank you.

iknowaplace said...

Glitchy blogger or not.


A peaceful easy feeling. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arunsundar/3980924424/lightbox/

iknowaplace said...

-the photos are lovely :)



:)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hello

202 said...

Hello. :)

to whom it may concern:
I miss you. ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhPGZMkWanE

Amyranth said...

Light blue and tomato sauce do not go together. Ack.

dawn said...

Softly and still it grows and grows
Petal by petal, leaf by leaf.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielwitting/258950721/#/photos/danielwitting/258950721/lightbox/

MissTottenham said...

Hiya Guys, how are you all?



LOL Wendy, you know me too well. I bought the handcuffs and the nipple tassles. Of course you can borrow them both sweetie.


Amy, I hope the job interviews went well even though you were dressed as an eskimo.


Well, I'm back home and I'll tell you the same thing I'm saying all over the web, I have FAR too much unpacking to do.

Better get back to it.
*blows kisses to everyone*

202 said...

'love at first sight'

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38229266@N04/3542715634/

dawn said...

And so we remained till the red of the dawn began to fall through the snow gloom


http://www.flickr.com/photos/richardthompson/3839631199/#/photos/richardthompson/3839631199/lightbox/

Anonymous said...

Dawn anon, the first photo you posted is gorgeous. I hope I can capture one like it in person someday. Thank you for posting it. Second photo doesn't seem to work though :/

Hi 202 anon. Hey there everyone else. Hey Miss T! I hope the packing is going smoothly for you!

Sugarplum, expect a response to your email coming your way sometime today. It will include a youtube video that I think you might like.

Take care everyone.

202 said...

my love grows from sunrise to sunset

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nobleup/3064962587/

dawn's second photo is magnificent, Bleeding Chaos :)

goodnight, everyone

Amyranth said...

Alright, so far so good. New job starts on Thursday, and even though it's part-time, I have another offer where they are willing to work around the hours I'll get from this job. I may need it.

In other news, my cousin had her baby last night, and as expected I didn't get his blanket knitted in time. C'est la vie.

-A

Anonymous said...

Hey over there
Please forgive me
If I'm coming on too strong
Hate to stare
But you're winning
And they're playing my favorite song

So come here
'Little closer
Wanna whisper in your ear
Make it clear
Little question
Wanna know just how you feel

If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me

Cause you feel like paradise
And I need a vacation tonight
:]

Anonymous said...

Gimme something good
Don't wanna wait I want It now (na-na-now)
Pop It like a hood
And show me how you work It out
:)

dawn and dusk said...

I've crossed oceans of time to find you.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrick-smith-photography/2892650570/sizes/o/in/photostream/

Bleeding Chaos Not Signed In said...

Aww, it looks like we might have a couple of love anons here :)

Good luck with the job, Amy! And congrats to your cousin on the baby.

ergoproxy said...

hey all!

congrats to the new family Amy and hope your new job goes well

202 said...

there is no ocean wide enough to keep me from you

202 said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arnog/65797689/

dawn said...

Only from the heart can you touch the sky.
:)



http://www.flickr.com/photos/19224593@N04/5280605646/#/photos/19224593@N04/5280605646/lightbox/

dawn said...

:( *tries again*


http://www.flickr.com/photos/19224593@N04/5280605646/lightbox/
:)

Anonymous said...

Hi! :]

Anonymous said...

Hey there 3:01. Hope you're well. You too Dawn and 202 anons.

And a good afternoon to you Amy, Seven, Miss T, MJ, Ergo, Sugarplum, anyone else I missed.

202 said...

i carry your heart with me

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

-ee cummings


http://www.flickr.com/photos/25094770@N06/2732992779/

dawn said...

Softly the evening came. The sun from the western horizon
Like a magician extended his golden want o'er the landscape;
Trinkling vapors arose; and sky and water and forest
Seemed all on fire at the touch, and melted and mingled together.




http://www.flickr.com/photos/dry_paddocks/2067916289/in/photostream/

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?

Those are some great pics being posted, thanks for sharing guys.


Amy, congrats on your cousin's baby. Congrats on your new job too. A new start for a new year, I hope it's a great one sweetie.


Well, I'm off to have my Friday pizza. Have a great weekend everyone xxx

Amyranth said...

Great news for the country of Egypt today, but not so great news for the family of the twin girls kidnapped by their father from Switzerland.

The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away, I suppose.

202 said...

when two hearts collide

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gsfc/4538255799/

:)

Anonymous said...

That was so interesting & beautiful 202. :)

dawn said...

There is nothing holier in this life of ours than the first consciousness of love, the first fluttering of its silken wings.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/swarmoeskerken/4413445486/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Anonymous said...

Goodnight moon. :)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

That was odd it told me that I would be asked to sign in after I submitted my comment. But that didn't happen.

202 said...

your differences make you perfect in my eyes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tovem/3544810137/

Anonymous said...

That is one of the most perfect photos i've ever seen. ♥ Thank you 202. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi MJ! Hi everyone! :)

dawn said...

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,




http://www.flickr.com/photos/nycandre/1402896108/

202 said...

you're the only one i've ever loved like this

Happy Valentine's Day, baby. I love you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/strelitzia/2263850125/

202 said...

for all my friends here at Seven's

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kentuckiana/2265479010/

Hope your Valentine's Day is sweet!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Seven! :)
Happy Valentine's Day everybody! :)



Thank you 202! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Seven! :)
Happy Valentine's Day everybody! :)



Thank you 202! :)

dawn said...

Looking through the eyes of love



http://www.flickr.com/photos/kros/99303151/#/photos/kros/99303151/lightbox/



:) happy valentines day (:

Anon616/Wendy said...

Hello Seven, NO, Martha, Sweetcheeks, MissT, Amy, Ergo, 101, 202, 303, dusks, dawns, twilights, new borns, rebirths, everyone!!!!!

And, a very HAPPY, HAPPY St. Valentine's Day to you all!!!!!!!

As I said long ago... at blog far , far away (and on life support now)...
I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!! I love any thing, day, person who takes the time to celebrate LOVE!

LOVE is a beautiful thing and I think it deserves a special day of celebration. Just like Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, The 4th of July, Labor day, MLK Day, Memorial Day...

I mean, what would any of those other "holidays" be without the LOVE?

Each and every one of those holidays are celebrated BECAUSE of LOVE, faith, gratitude and respect... so, LOVE certainly has earned and deserves its own special day (in my opinion).

I wish I could give each and every one of you a special valentine! Slip my homemade message of friendship, appreciation and love into your specially crafted and decorated shoe box.

I wish I could give you all the extra special Valentine's you should have received back then. From that special boy or girl... the one who would have been the light of your young world.

All I can do, now, is tell you that in adulthood you are some of the most beautiful people I have ever had the privledge to meet and I DO love you! My sweet, sweet friends.

Thank you for the love.
Thank you for listening and hearing and understanding. (YOUs know who YOUs are)! <3 <3 <3
Thank you for just being friends.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!

Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

PS: Sweetcheeks ~ I never did receive your e~mail reply.

:(

But, I'm glad to hear that you are good!!!!


PPS: MISST!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

202 said...

kiss me, baby!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/georgestenberg/5142984721/

Happy Valentine's Day, again

http://www.flickr.com/photos/casafloresdebelen/4340261216/

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

Hello Anon and 6.

Hello Everybody.

Anonymous said...

Love is the life of the soul. It is the harmony of the universe.
:)



http://www.flickr.com/photos/kshathriya/331847679/sizes/l/in/photostream/

dawn said...

↑ ↑

202 said...

"If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind, I would say once, because you never really left…"

http://bighugelabs.com/onblack.php?id=3361285034&size=large

:*

Anonymous said...

A single perfect rose.
Magnificent. :)

dawn said...

...each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered.




http://www.flickr.com/photos/30702859@N03/4052453131/

Anonymous said...

Hi there anons, hope you're well. Hey there MJ, Miss T, Ergo, Amy, Sugarplum, Seven. A great Wednesday blessing to you guys.

Sugarplum, I sent a rather lengthy email just last night. I hope it went through.

See you guys later!

202 said...

"...each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers..."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/goodaboom/4606358488/sizes/o/in/photostream/

:)

hello everyone, how are you?

Anon616 said...

Hello Seven, NO, Sweetcheeks, Martha, everyone!!!!!

And:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTHA!!!!!!

*clears throat*

*takes sip of honey sweetened iced tea*

*blows into harmonica*

*blushes*

Wrong side! Oops!

*blows into proper side of harmonica and makes pretty music*

:D

~~"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Martha Smith~Jo~ooones
Happy birthday to ooo yoouuuuuu!!!~

So, how was your day? Did you have cake? Ohhh... maybe birthday pizza!

Amy: I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS on the new job when I dropped off my Valentine's day wishes. So, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope all is good on the new work front!

Sweetcheeks: I did receive your reply and I'm so happy to hear that you've been so good!!! A reply from me will be on the way soon!

MissT: All you all unpacked and getting settled back in at home? Did you put to those tassels and handcuffs to good use on Valentine's day? Ummm, hmmmm!

;)

202: I'm a little achey from doing so much yard work week; but, other than that (and a pesky cough), I'm good! Thanks for asking! I hope you're well and good too!

I hope you all are!

I'm not going take a nice hot, long, lavender bubble bath...

Goodnight and sweet dreams to one and all!!!

Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

PS: Some of the best conversations I've ever had have been with animals! I've have some pretty good ones with flowers too!

"Grow little seedlings. GROW!"



;)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Thank You 6. I made a wish you know what it was. Lets hope it comes true.


Goodnight

dawn said...

and the sheets burst into bloom.
This is reality, he said,
and dreams paled.



http://www.pixdaus.com/single.php?id=146195

Anonymous said...

Wha?

It's MJ's birthday? You don't say. Happy bithday MJ!!!!!!!!

I hope it's a great one. How are you doing 202? I'm okay, thanks for asking. Hey to the other anons and fellow bloggers out there in Seven land.

ergoproxy said...

Hi all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MJ!!!

Hope you had/have a great day and get whatever you wish for

:]

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello everyone.

Thank YOU BC and EP.

How is everyone doing

202 said...

oh yeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMICD3aMZpw

;)

Amyranth said...

IT'S MARTHA'S BIRTHDAY?!?!

HAVE I GOT A SONG FOR YOU!

*points*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELtL7d4iHI

DRINKIN BOYS!

OY! OY! OY! OY! OY! OY! OY! OY! OY!

NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA!

-A!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi Amy,

what did I just watch?! O_o i had to rewind some of that because I wasn't sure if i saw what I saw.

I did love it. Thank you.

It is one of the few songs with na na na in it that I like.

ergoproxy said...

I'm good thanks MJ how are you?

Hi Amy

Martha Smith-Jones said...

HI EP how are you?

Anonymous said...

*sneaks in


leaves this tray on table

http://www.mydreamwedding.ca/uploads/Image/Maggie/green%20tea%20pot%20and%20cups.


sneaks out*

ergoproxy said...

good thanks, things have finally settled down a bit here, it's been a hectic star to the year with rains,floods & cyclones.
I still have stuff I packed up to protect it to unpack!
But all of us, family and friends were ok which is the important thing

how have you been?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hey anon when I clicked the link it said the page wasn't found. I don't know if it was just me or if something was wrong with the link.

Ep i am ok I just watched brit brit's new video. What a waste of money. The video felt like i was watching a low quality Gaga rip off and the song sucked.

I think you sent your bad weather over here. It hailed last night.

Anonymous said...

:|


http://www.glamour.com/images/health-fitness/2009/05/0518-healthy-green-tea_li.jpg

Anonymous said...

:)

i think that should work ;)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

That looks really good Anon. *take some* thank you

ergoproxy said...

I have been fairly unimpressed with a lot of the videos that get all hyped up. They never seem to live up to it.
See Rhianna is being sued for breech of copyright?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I saw that. But i think it should be dropped. It isn't like the photographer who is suing is all that original. I've seen those images numerous times before.

Anonymous said...

Youre welcome.
Happy birthday & goodnight! :)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Thank you Anon. Goodnight to you as well and sweet dreams.

ergoproxy said...

I think because it is such a number of images from his portfolio, some images are similar to others in the art world, like the woman with the man on a leash, but the quantity of images they seem to have used gives him a much stronger case.
One image could be a coincidence of similarity but 5 or 6 all from the same photographer isn't.
Whoever did the video should have been much more careful, I think it's pretty clear they borrowed heavily from his images and you just can't do that.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

But that is what the pop world is now. Everyone taking from someone else. No one is original. Everyone uses the same producers. they sound the same and look the same.

ergoproxy said...

They sure do, it's a shame. At least there are still indie bands and stuff that bring in some difference.
Pop has almost become stagnant, something works so they all jump on it. I think there are too many performers about, seems anyone can get promoted for an album or so and people lap it up until the next big hyped thing comes along, then they just switch.
Even a lot of country, which isn't a style I personally like, is now sounding easy listening or even pop/rock.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

It's because of the people on the Internet. I was over at ontd! that is where I saw the Britney video. It seemed like everyone lost their shit over the song and video. when you have place like that the people who do the music go there and see that and think everything is fine. No body hates the repetitive nature of the music they all love it so let keep doing it.

ergoproxy said...

Exactly, they see they have a market so they just milk it for all it's worth, make the money before they find something else.
TV is the same, any good writing for sit coms or dramas seems to be in the minority as networks just churn out cheap to make reality show after reality show. You've got to search for anything worth watching.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Or if one show is doing really well, like the walking dead. Everyone has to do their own version of it. It can be, the other network did something original so let's try something new. Nope let's just make a copy of their hit show

ergoproxy said...

oh don't they!
It's exactly that, one network has a success so it all gets copied.
Tell me, how many shows can they make about New Jersey? You never hear about it and next thing there seem to be umpteen shows all filmed there.
Unfortunately they all make me feel like I wouldn't want to go there at all, which I'm sure residents are real happy with.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

But it doesn't stop there. For every NJ show there are three that have the same formula but are set in another city. Like the real house wives of this place or that place.

ergoproxy said...

Ugh real housewives are dreadful shows, and those spoilt teenage kids shows, they are such vulgar vapid people.
I only ever see them on shows like The Soup that make fun of them and that is plenty.
Plus all the shows about some rich celebrity/fashion designer/hairdresser/magazine person/photographer/trainer/(whatever other profession) who just creates drama all around them constantly,yells & abuses people and if they are gay then that's even better!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

It's so bad that someone made a parody of TLC shows. Only problem they looked (the parody shows) looked like they were real programs that TLC would show. I think catapult vagina was one

Martha Smith-Jones said...


TLC's Lineup Spoofed To Perfection With Spot-On Promo Parody (VIDEO)

ergoproxy said...

I'll have a look in the morning when I have more download, I have peak and off-peak and I'm in peak now.
I can understand how a parody would look real, so many shows that do exist look like they couldn't possibly be real, and I bet a lot are more scripted than they'd admit to as well.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

They've already admitted to it. When you look at the credits there are way too many writes for that stuff to be real. It is one of their worst kept secrets

ergoproxy said...

Sad thing is people believe it's real and think that behaving like that is ok.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I think it has more to do with seeing those people get paid big money to act like that.

ergoproxy said...

If people acted around me like they do on those shows they wouldn't be tolerated.
I don't have any time for people who carry on like that.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

They don't care. As snookie sad people getting upset about how she acts makes her act out even more.

They just can't see or don't want to that their is anything wrong with what they are doing.

I must be off to bed. It was nice talking with you let's do it again. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

ergoproxy said...

She wouldn't upset me, I'd just walk away from her and go elsewhere, like I said, no time for it and don't tolerate it, they could act out all they liked but I wouldn't be around to watch.


you have a good night, I'll be back when I get time

sweet dreams

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?


PPS: MISST!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS WENDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MJ SWEETIE!!!

I hope you had a fantastic day and got some great pressies.

*leaves David Tenant wrapped up outside MJ's door*

Do you think the big pink bow was too much?


I'm excited cos I'm off to see MCR tomorrow. I hope you all have as good as weekend as I hope to have.

Take care guys xxx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hello

Martha Smith-Jones said...

*grabs David and runs out of the room*

Thank you miss t and nothing is ever to much when it comes to teninch

dawn said...

...looking outward together in the same direction.



http://www.pixdaus.com/single.php?id=83508

202 said...

reaching the end of our flight

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darren-moore/4219626157/

202 said...

I was blue, just as blue as I could be
Every day was a cloudy day for me
Then good luck came a-knocking at my door
Skies were gray but they're not gray anymore

Blue skies
Smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies
Do I see

Bluebirds
Singing a song
Nothing but bluebirds
All day long

Never saw the sun shining so bright
Never saw things going so right
Noticing the days hurrying by
When you're in love, my how they fly

Blue days
All of them gone
Nothing but blue skies
From now on


http://www.flickr.com/photos/heathergreen/2383148845/

Anonymous said...

baby baby baby




:)

dawn said...

Walk with me



http://www.pixdaus.com/single.php?id=280402

202 said...

let's run away...here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30723207@N07/4728643206/

Anonymous said...

It burns brightly all the time.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/paks/4798906784/lightbox/

flashback said...

remember when these guys were the biggest thing in the universe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln6WQqRDrCo

Yeah I'm tangled up and blue
I Only wanna be with you
You can call me your fool
I Only wanna be with you

Sometimes I wonder
If it will ever end
You get so mad at me
When I go out with my friends
Sometimes you're crazy
And you wonder why
I'm such a baby yeah
The Dolphins make me cry

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I know where hootie is but what happened to the blowfish

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Amy I watched that video again.

202 said...

another sky we could share

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joarandre/4365416983/

*click on the picture for the more breathtaking view*

Martha Smith-Jones said...

the photos that are being posted are beautiful.

dawn said...

There is only one path to heaven. On Earth, we call it Love.




http://www.flickr.com/photos/murali-art/4126843082/lightbox/

Anonymous said...

the photos that are being posted are beautiful.


:)

202 said...

drink deeply of Love, and of Life

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aussiegall/5447245987/in/photostream/

♥ :*

dawn said...

A lake carries you into recesses of feeling otherwise impenetrable.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/martymacg/4467038169/in/photostream/lightbox/

MissTottenham said...

Hiya guys, how are you all?


*grabs David and runs out of the room*

Thank you miss t and nothing is ever to much when it comes to teninch


You are welcome MJ sweetie. I'd heard that was his nickname. So what do you think yay or nay?


Dawn/202/anon Great pics. Makes me smile, thanks.

Well MCR was great, good to see them play some old songs from the first album. They had screens up and I was kinda disappointed that the camerman kept missing Mikey out. I totally enjoyed shouting out to the songs. It wasn't a sell out though which was a surprise.

Anyway, job hunting is going slowly but surely.

Take care guys and have a great weekend.

dawn said...

It is earth's eye; looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature.





http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevpas68/5039031816/lightbox/

Anonymous said...

Sometimes me think what is love, and then me think love is what last cookie is for. Me give up the last cookie for you.
—Cookie Monster

202 said...

I love you more than words can say

♥♥

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lupos/2058121759/

6/Wendy NSI because said...

I can't find my dang blogger/g mail/etc... password! LOL!!!!

*has found yahoo, twitter, youtube and even poor old myspace passwords (I really do miss the old days of MS I really do! *gets all nostalgic like and smiles ~ big*)*

;)

Good morning Seven, NO, Martha, Sweetcheeks, MissT, Amy, Ergo, all numbers, times of day, seasons, flavors, etc...!!!!

How are you all? Well and good, I hope!

Martha: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. RESET! But, you know how attached I get!

Now, step away from the former Dr., please! I want my turn.

;P

MissT: I'm glad to hear you had such a good experience at you most recent MCR show!!! So, who did you go with? What did you wear? Meet any nice men who may have been willing to assist you with those handcuffs?

;)

I'm sending "good job hunting" vibes your way!!!

Sweetcheeks: How's school going? I hope your studies havent been occupying all of your time. I mean, a girl does need time to go out and have some fun and I hope you've been having a lot of it! Fun, that is!

Mardi Gras/carnival is in full swing now! WE still have over a week to go until the main event/Mardi Gras Day/Fat Tuesday and I'm still trying to decide on a costume...
hmmm... maybe I'll post pictures and let ya'll decide if I should be VENUS, The LOVE Goddess or if I should do my best impression of the very naughty MissT (complete with handcuffs and beat walking boots)!

I wish you all could be here for the spectacle!

Anyway, I must be off. The sandman beckons me to bed...
(maybe he just wants a drink of water or some food! Who knows?)

*big wink*

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. A safe one too!!!!

Hugs and Much Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

dawn said...

sit beside me





http://www.flickr.com/photos/mdsimages/3793036873/lightbox/

202 said...

yes, all day

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davaodude/4561112280/

Anonymous said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ashtonpal/4350082589/in/photostream/lightbox/
:)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I can't sleep. good thing I am off today.

Miss t, i love the nickname. Wendy I will let you have him when I am done. I need to re film seasons 5 and 6 of Dr who.

Anons those are some lovely photos.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sugarplum, a fresh email is on your way. I hope you're well.

Hey there MJ, how's things? Hey there anons, hope you're well too. Keep up with the gorgeous pictures!

Hi there Miss T, how's the job search going? Super good luck wishes with that! *hugs*

Good to see you again, Ergo. Hope things are well.

And a big hello to Seven, anyone else I missed. Happy Monday guys!

dawn said...

come with me
on a magic carpet ride





http://pixdaus.com/single.php?id=260473

202 said...

only you and me, baby

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kiwiclanger/3909510110/


:)

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 3559   Newer› Newest»