Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Postcards from the Bermuda Triangle

I haven't disappeared, though it may seem so. I've been away on business. Even though I haven't been here, I want you to know I have had others to watch over you, armed with the latest high - tech kitchen gadgets and appliances. The MEGA3000 Mixer is an especially powerful deterrent.

I miss walking through our home with all of you. You're all very special to me. I will join you again when I can, and hope you all are well. I understand many of you are having problems. I am extremely sorry, and wish for better days ahead.

159 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new post, awesome. Thank you Seven. Good to see you again. I hope you're well.

MissTottenham said...

Hiya seven sweetie. You've been missed.

It's great to see you back.

MissTottenham said...

Midnight here so nighty night xxxx

Anonymous said...

Where did everyone go?

Anonymous said...

Hi there anon. It's been quiet here the last few days it seems.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi 7 Fuck I have been going to the old post.

It is good to see you.

later

ergoproxy said...

hello 7!!!!!!!!!!!

you didn't find a squadron of TBM Avenger Bombers did you?

nice to see you around again, miss you calling by also

MissTottenham said...

Hi, just popping in to say that I gotta be up early in the morning so no late night blogs for me tonight.

Have a great weekend everyone.

xxxx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hello around here i hope you have a good day

ergoproxy said...

thanks missT you too

hi MJ

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hello 7 and ep how are you

Amyranth said...

Damn, I missed Seven!

And everyone's over here!

Hallo!!

The MEGA3000 Mixer is an especially powerful deterrent.Um... *raises her hand* was I NOT supposed to use it to mix the banana loaf? Cause I did.

*looks uneasy*

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Hallo Amy, what cha doing?

Amyranth said...

Hey BC!

I'm not up to much, just bumming around for a bit!

How're you?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello Amy and BC how are you

Amyranth said...

Hey MJ! What's going on?

Anonymous said...

hey mj, how are you doing?

That's good Amy. How is the costume coming along? I'm doing okay, I'm glad the weekend is almost here. We're hitting the 80 degree mark tomorrow.

Amyranth said...

Lucky! I wish it was going to be that warm here.

We're getting snow again on Saturday, the day of the con. I'm going to have to change at the show, instead of going in costume like I'd planned.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I am well I was watching tmz

Anonymous said...

That sucks Amy. Maybe I can send the warm weather over to you?

Zing!!!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I killed the blog. And they are doing a anime show on bones

Amyranth said...

Woo! Warm Weather!

Sure beats freezing my arse off in a short skirt and blonde wig. Urgh.

I was just doing this "Five things you'd want for a zombie attack" on Facebook.

I chose Samurai Sword, Food, First Aid Kit, Body Armour and A Cabin in The Woods.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

We just had a heat wave now it is over. I am glad. It was fucking 91F at noon. And it didn't cool down to 70 until 4am

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I would want a machine gun, food, sword, body armor and first aid kit.

Don't need a place to stay. If zombies are coming you may need to get the hell out fast. You would get to comfortable In a cabin

Anonymous said...

Awesome Amy.

Five things I would choose: Machine gun or shotgun with extra ammo of course, food, car, grenades, first aid kit. That'd be awesome, lol.

Amyranth said...

Initially I thought of that, but where you're at MJ, it's warm. In Canada, it's not warm for the majority of the year. I'm more liable to freeze to death in the woods than I am to get killed by a zombie, at least in theory.

Besides, I like cabins. They iz cozy, and I'll need some level of normalcy to keep my wits about me.

Anonymous said...

Definitely not a place to stay because apparently zombies can sniff you out. On the run is probably the safest bet, so that's why I opted for a car.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Speaking of zombies remember how we were talking about zombie spiders. Well in W.O.W> the have giant talking spiders. Who are being made undead

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Amy normal might get yo killed.

Anonymous said...

Mj has a point there Amy :p

Zombie spiders in WoW? I've only played the very first level because I sucked at it :S

Amyranth said...

Normal is deadly MJ, that's for sure.

Anyway, time for me to call it in! Goodnight BC and MJ!

Goodnight Seven!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I heard about it BC from podcast I listen to.

They were talking about how yo have to join forces with the spiders that were still normal. But they were joking that after yo defeated the bad guy they would turn on the spiders. They are spiders after all

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodnight amy

Anonymous said...

Goodnight amy sweet dreams

ergoproxy said...

hello

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello ep

I had to run to the store and just got back a little while ago.

so I am just going to lurk

Goodnight Bc and ep

ergoproxy said...

goodnight MJ

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello everybody,

I think we should keep up the zombie conversion. It is fun.

I have decided that I don't want a gun I want a phaser set to kill. Wide beam, than I can have a place to stay and have a normal life. Or Ned the pie maker. He could just bring the zombies back to life. So now they are just undead and don't want your brain.

ergoproxy said...

good morning!

zombies hey? well I'd like a light sabre (with guick charge solar recharging unit and long life battery packs for night use) LOL

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello over here again .

A light saber you say.

A phaser, light saber, Ned the pie maker(not only can he take care of zombies but he can make rotten food good again. And he makes a mean pie) Some kind of futuristic car that runs on all kinds of fuel, Robotech body armor that turns into a motorcycle.

Thank go for anime.

miranth said...

Leaving a *hug* for each of you!

Hi Seven and thank you for this place!

Remember when we talked about that machine on Dr Who? I forget what its called, but I found this LOL and I thought I'd leave it here for you guys.


LOLCATBye now and take care everyone!

miranth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miranth said...

Stupid Blogger - Won't do returns!

Arrrrgggg!

Please note the link above.

Later :)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello everybody,


Miranth you mean The Daleks.




nice picture

ergoproxy said...

hello!!

how is everyone?

do loooove the daleks!!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hey ep

ergoproxy said...

hiya MJ

how are you?
(probably missed you by hours)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

yo ep how are you

ergoproxy said...

i'm good MJ just lazing about today

Martha Smith-Jones said...

that is what I am doing right now

ergoproxy said...

always nice to laze about

though I'll have to think about dinner soon

Martha Smith-Jones said...

food is good

ergoproxy said...

food is the best thing, then sleep

Martha Smith-Jones said...

sleep and food the best things in life

Anon616 said...

It's true!!!!! Seven has found themself ~ yet again!!!! YAY!!!!

*hugs Seven, tightly*

It's great to see you again, Seven! Although, I am a little miffed to hear you sailed the Bermuda Triagle without me. I've always wanted to discover the secret of watery, three~sided polygon !

The only problem with that would be; if I did discover the secret of the Triangle... no one would ever know!!! Unless, of course, you and NO tied a very, very, VERY long bungee cord to that MEGA3000 Mixer and turn that sucker on HIGH when you hear/feel my SOS being tapped out on that cord!

Sure, I'll be dizzy when ya'll get me back; but, it'll be worth it! WE shall do it for science (or SCI~FI). Whichever will pay us more.

Martha!!!!! How are you? How was your day? I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to do that thing I was supposed to do today. I'll be sure to do that tomorrow/today!

Hello, also, to sweetcheeks, Ergo, MissT and Miranth!!!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

PS: Thank you, Seven!

Anon616 said...

Sleep, Italian food, pups, kitties, bunnies (anything with fur and a few things with scales or feathers), love, laughter and live music are the best things in life!

Ohhh... and family and friends, of course! And, kitchen utensils!

Anon616 said...

... and singing, dancing, ice cream in winter, spicy gumbo in summer, thowing rocks into the river (or any body of water), walking in your bare feet after the grass has just been cut, hearing the sound of rain on a tin roof, the sound of thunder rolling, watching the sunrise and the sunset, all things POE...

Okay, I'll stop! If I don't, I could be here forever!

Anon616 said...

I think I missed Martha.
:(

Goodnight Martha, Seven, Ergo, Amy, Sweetcheeks, MissT, NO, Miranth, lurkers!

Sweet dreams to one and all!!!

*blows night night kisses*

Martha Smith-Jones said...

oh sorry 6 i was downloading some stuff


goodnight

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Good day

ergoproxy said...

hello!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hey ep how are you

ergoproxy said...

not bad MJ it's a lovely day but I'm off to work now, only one class though so that's ok, then grab some groceries ad home!
to do paperwork, lol but it has to be done and it's a lovely day so I might work outside later
probably see you when I get back

hope you're well

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I am well I will see you later

Anon616 said...

Hello Seven, NO, Martha, Ergo....

I would give you all a hug; but, my arms are full! See:

They're for the Sunroom!!!"

I thought they would look great by the pond!

:D

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hey 6,
how are you those are nice.

& i Have a question for you. I hope yo don't mind. what pronoun should we use for you. he or she

Anonymous said...

Hi sugarplum, how are you doing? *blows kisses*

Hey there mj

Martha Smith-Jones said...

another question. Can we have swings

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello BC how are you

Anon616 said...

Hi sweetcheeks and Martha!!!! Do ya'll like the potted plants? I special ordered them from Thailand!
:P

Ohhh... and how do you feel about a Gazebo, Seven?

I can have that thing built by tomorrow!"

Martha: Swings, you say? I can have those made by tomorrow too. I am experienced swing builder! I've made two!
:D

I agree with Martha. Proper pronoun usage is a must! Unless, Seven wants us to call "them" IT!

0_0

Martha Smith-Jones said...

It or them

Anonymous said...

I'm doing okay mj, thanks. You?

Sugarplum, guess what? I got a friend request from that band you saw in Finland last year. The Jade ^_^

Anon616 said...

See how confusing this unknown pronoun thing is!!!

Martha: I think I meant we could call them (Seven) "it"...

Or something like that.

:P

Can we have a hammock too? I love hammocks!

Anon616 said...

Ohhh, that's right!!! I wanted to tell you how happy I am about that, sweetcheeks!!!!
The members of The Jade are truly wonderful, special people! I love them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks sugarplum. I am liking their It's A Sin song. I found it on itunes yesterday :)

ergoproxy said...

hello!!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

BC I am well

ergoproxy said...

I do like the gazebo

Anonymous said...

hey ergo. Good to hear mj.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Good night guys
I will see you later

ergoproxy said...

goodnight MJ sweet dreams

I almost have my paperwork done, but I won't be around tomorrow, full day teaching then it's parent interviews so I have to tell some parents "nicely" why their child isn't achieving for 3 hrs..... after a full day teaching.....blah

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello and goodnight EP sorry I missed you.

Anon616 said...

Did you see the video, sweetcheeks?

THE JADE It's A Sin"

:D

I love all of their songs, really!!!

You saw my pictures, right? That was a fun night in Helsinki! Well, they were all fun!
:P

I'm off for the night!

Goodnight sweetcheeks, Martha, Seven, NO, lurkers!

Sweet dreams to one and all!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Anonymous said...

Goodnight mj. Sugarplum, thanks for the link. goodnight and sweet dreams *blows kisses*

ergoproxy said...

goodnight wendy *smoooch* sweet dreams

Anon616 said...

Dang it! I missed Ergo ^up there^!

Goodnight Ergo!

YAY for getting the paperwork done; but no yay for not being around much tomorrow.

:(

Sweet dreams, Ergo!

*smoooooch*

*blows night night kisses to all*

Anonymous said...

I'm off for the night as well. Goodnight ergo, everyone.

ergoproxy said...

goodnight BC
sweet dreams

wendy I may pop in if my phone gets the blog again, I'll have to try this one too

ergoproxy said...

goodnight 7

goodnight all

MissTottenham said...

Hi everyone, how are you?

I've got bad blisters and it pissed it down all day, humph!

Anonymous said...

Big hi to Miss T if you're still around.

ergoproxy said...

hi all
hi BC

hiMissT what a bummer about the blisters and rain, hope tomorrow is better

ergoproxy said...

must be off

bye all take care

MissTottenham said...

Oh no, I got caught up on ebay and missed people and now it's bedtime.

Nighty night Ergo. Nighty night BC sweetie. Big hi back attcha sweetie xxxxx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello,

how is everyone

ergoproxy said...

hey MJ I know I've missed you but I just watch Pushing Daisies, the pigeon episode


ho everyone hope you are all well

goodnight 7

goodnight all

Amyranth said...

*skids by on the floor*

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hello anyone home

Anon616 said...

Hello Seven, Martha, Amy, MissT, Sweetcheeks, NO (if they lurk), everyone!!!

How are you all tonight/today? Well and good, I hope!

I have been thinking (a lot) about what we can all do to help the world peace cause. I find the perfect suggestion!

The best part is, we can all do this from the comfort of our own home(s)!

Here it is:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some men know that a light touch of the tongue, running from a woman's toes to her ears, lingering in the softest way possible in various places in between, given often enough and sincerely enough, would add immeasurably to world peace.” ~Marianne Williamson, A Woman's Worth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:D

Now, let's get to work on that! We do this not for ouselves. Of course not! Remember, it is for the betterment of the entire world!!!!
;)

Have a great night, everyone! Sweet dreams to one and all!

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

PS: Have the gazebo and swing plans been approved yet?

Anon616 said...

Ooops! I did again!

(Good grief I think I just quoted B. Spears!)

Sorry about that. I simply wanted to say HI to Ergo too!

Anon616 said...

Well, I didn't quote her afterall. My "it" was missing!

Goodnight, everyone!

*blows kisses*

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I am off to bed.

I hope that everyone who is here is/did have a good day.

7 I hope to see you are soon.

Goodnight

Martha Smith-Jones said...

P.S. No One where have you gone? Are you under there?

MissTottenham said...

Hello peeps. How are you all?

I'm good, had a big workout today so I'm pooped.

Catch you all later.



PS wendy, Love your idea for bettering the world. Gets my vote.

TTFN xxxxx

ergoproxy said...

good morning!

hi 7

hello MJ!!

hi missT!!@
hope you're soreness eases but just think how fit you'll be!!

hi wendy!! and thank goodness about B Spears! I don't know how she'd get on in your brain with all those metal bands!!

MissTottenham said...

Hiya Ergo, how are you today?

ergoproxy said...

pretty good thanks, having a bit of a clean up of my office space before I head off to work

how about you?

MissTottenham said...

I'm good thanks.

Been watching a lot about swine flu on the news. We have a few definite cases here.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello Ep and Miss t how are you

ergoproxy said...

we have some suspected but I'm not sure if they are confirmed in my state, there are some confirmed in Oz as a whole and NZ
It's a bit scary
I have a student in Brazil on a sport trip he's back next week and I hope he's ok
But they are saying that with proper treatment it's unlikely to be fatal, but you never know how they will mutate

MissTottenham said...

Hiya MJ, how are you today?



We have three confirmed cases so far. They were all on the same flight back from Mexico.

ergoproxy said...

Hi MJ how are you?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I am well. What is up with you guys

MissTottenham said...

Nothing much MJ. Just been to the gym today then watched loads of news.

What you been up to?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I watched a video about Adam West /Batman having a yard sale.

I should be cleaning but I don't want to

Martha Smith-Jones said...

If you want to see it goggle funny or die

MissTottenham said...

That sounds hilarious.

MissTottenham said...

That was funny. I like how he's selling the stuff outside the bat cave haha!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

And he has a story for all of them. like bat socks

MissTottenham said...

LOL. You can't beat old batman for funny.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I think we lost Ep.

adam west is a very funny guy

MissTottenham said...

I think we did lose her.


Yeah, I love old batman. So funny. Have you seen the film version where it starts out with him hanging from the batcopter with a rubber shark biting his leg? Hilarious.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Yes I did see that one. On the batman animated show from the 90's they had an episode that was done in the adam west batman way he even played batman in it

MissTottenham said...

Man, I used to love the riddler.

ergoproxy said...

just have to get dressed (out of jammies) brb

Martha Smith-Jones said...

now I am watching vote for lando Calrissian

ergoproxy said...

LOL totally ignore that comment
It was meant to post like 15 mins ago

I am dressed now and took my girl to school

I loved old Batman

POW!!

BLAM!!!

MissTottenham said...

wow Ergo, you got dressed and took your girl to school in two mins.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I loved cat woman

ergoproxy said...

missT the movie is a classic!! The rubber shark LOL

I liked the old one as it didn't try to be serious and dark, it was just pure entertainment and that meant the movies were totally different too, it wasn't like watching a bad remake.

and Riddleer was great, so many fantastic actors in that show, plus who didn't want to look like Catwoman!

Adam West is the Mayor in Family Guy too, he is great at poking fun at himself

Martha Smith-Jones said...

what kind of jammies do you have EP

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I know about the family guy thing Adam west does. I am kinda sick of family guy. It is shown in reruns on a local channel but I have seem most of the episodes 3 or more times. Even adam west cant save it for me

MissTottenham said...

Family guy isn't sooooooo big over here. I prefer American dad.

ergoproxy said...

missT I am SuperWoman!! lol

Martha Smith-Jones said...

The best thing about American dad is Patrick Stewart. I am also getting sick of that one

ergoproxy said...

they do repeat it a lot,MJ, so I don't watch it unless it's one I haven't seen, I watch a bit of American Dad,but it's on really late, but my fave is Futurama

MissTottenham said...

I must say that my fave america carttons are still simpsons and south park.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

They don't show that one here anymore Ep. I never really got into it. I take that back I don't know if they show it here.

MissTottenham said...

cartoons even

Martha Smith-Jones said...

They did a really good South Park making fun of the Jonas brothers

ergoproxy said...

I see South Park a bit,. and it is a funny show, their take on family Guy was good, with the manatees
lol

we don't get to see any new Simpsons which is a pain, a tv station we can't pic up has the rights :[

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Well for me the simpsons is something I can watch but they do the same thing with their reruns as they do with family guy.

MissTottenham said...

I saw that one MJ, with Mickey mouse. That was good. I've been watching the new series on Youtube. I think it's taking a break now till later in the year.



Yeah Ergo, same here for new simpsons. It's on satellite TV and we have as my sister calls it council house TV hahaha!



Anyways, gonna have to love you and leave you cos it's after midnight.

catch you tommorrow.

Nighty night xxxxxxx

MissTottenham said...

God, I type too fast.

Ignore the typos, I can't be arsed to correct them.

Nighty night xxx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodnight miss t

ergoproxy said...

goodnight MissT sweet dreams


Mj it is a shame they rerun it so much, sometimes you turn it on and it seems to be the same episode you saw a couple of weeks ago
Simpsons is interesting when you see really early episodes, and realise how it's changed

did you ever see it when it was shorts on the Tracy Ullman Show?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

a few times

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I saw that you saw another episode of pushing daisies. I don't remember that episode well. they said that they will air the last of PD this summer on ABC but I won't watch it I am not going to give abc any ratings after they cancelled the show.

ergoproxy said...

will you be able to see it some other way?

this is only the third episode (I think) how many episodes were there?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I think there were 13. there is always another way to see it. I can wait for the DVD or torrent it it might even come on hulu

ergoproxy said...

it's good you won't miss the end, stuff ABC as they cancelled it

I have to get dressed so I should get off the computer, I'll call back to say "bye"

ergoproxy said...

well I'm off bye MJ probably see you again when I get home
take care
xx

Martha Smith-Jones said...

later ep I hope to see you later

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello anyone home?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I am off but before I go here are some kisses from 6

*blows some kisses and places a bag on the table of kisses*

later

Martha Smith-Jones said...

good day to all who roam about these halls.

ergoproxy said...

hello! anyone about?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello Ep you still about

ergoproxy said...

hi MJ! for a bit, I ahve to head to work and then this afternoon we are off camping so I'll be away 3 days, I don't know if I get phone service there

how are you?